- Missed call overshadows Seahawks' defensive dominance Updated: Oct-06-15 5:54 pm
SEATTLE - If K.J. Wright had simply fallen on the loose ball as it bounced, there would be no controversy hanging over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Ex-CBC host pleads not guilty to sexual assault in Canada Updated: Oct-01-15 4:09 pm
TORONTO - Former Canadian Broadcasting Corp. radio host Jian Ghomeshi pleaded not guilty Thursday to four counts of sexual assault and one count of choking in a case that rocked the country's vaunted public broadcaster.
- Thomas Rhett brings retro soul to country radio Updated: Oct-01-15 8:12 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The initial market testing on a handful of new songs from country singer Thomas Rhett, including his first single, "Crash and Burn," wasn't promising.
- UNC to honor late ESPN broadcaster, alumnus Scott on Oct. 23 Updated: Sep-30-15 4:39 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina will honor late ESPN broadcaster and alumnus Stuart Scott as it kicks off the basketball season.
- Fox, SiriusXM launch headline news service Updated: Sep-30-15 10:25 am
NEW YORK - Fox News is collaborating with SiriusXM to launch a 24-hour news service that will update satellite radio listeners and mobile device users on headlines every 15 minutes.
- Fairfield to honor Wolff, Elmore, MacMullan Updated: Sep-29-15 9:10 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Bob Wolff, Len Elmore and Jackie MacMullan, who have been covering college sports for a combined 135 years, will be presented with the third annual "Stags Lifetime Achievement Award: Leader of the Herd" from Fairfield University.
- Jets' Bowles gets surprise radio visit from Gladys Knight Updated: Sep-28-15 6:22 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - New York Jets coach Todd Bowles was doing his weekly radio spot when a special guest was introduced on another phone line.
- Media personality finds her 'most authentic self' in farming Updated: Sep-26-15 11:46 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A diminutive Karlen Evins walks from her vegetable garden to the reassembled church in which she lives, her arms full of just-picked corn, tomatoes, herbs and okra, and drops them on her kitchen counter.
- US driver Rossi says F1 debut 'pretty special' Updated: Sep-20-15 1:44 pm
SINGAPORE - A slow start and a broken radio were not enough to spoil the Formula One race debut of American driver Alex Rossi on Sunday, as he completed the full distance of the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Kanye West shuns spotlight closing iHeartRadio festival Updated: Sep-19-15 6:23 am
LAS VEGAS - Kanye West lives in the spotlight, but on Friday the acclaimed rapper was instead a backlit silhouette barely visible behind smoke for his first few songs on stage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
- T.I. sets record straight: He still works with Iggy Azalea Updated: Sep-18-15 9:16 am
ATLANTA - T.I. is setting the record straight: The rapper says he's still working with Iggy Azalea, despite reports claiming their business partnership was over after his recent radio interview.
- Longtime MLB radio announcer Milo Hamilton dies at 88 Updated: Sep-17-15 9:25 pm
HOUSTON - Milo Hamilton, a Hall of Fame broadcaster whose radio calls over six decades included 11 no-hitters and Hank Aaron's historic 715th home run in 1974, died on Thursday. He was 88.
- Song by Tejano star Selena released 20 years after her death Updated: Sep-17-15 4:59 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - A new song by Tejano star Selena has been released two decades after she was killed by her fan club president.
- Former Denver radio host files lawsuit against Taylor Swift Updated: Sep-12-15 11:01 pm
DENVER - A former Denver radio personality has filed a lawsuit against singer Taylor Swift, saying he lost his job after being accused of inappropriately touching Swift during a photo session.
- The Latest on NFL opener: Tomlin says Pats radio on headset Updated: Sep-11-15 12:16 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Latest on the NFL's season opener, Steelers-Patriots (all times local):
- 'Dying to Talk' radio show to focus on death, funerals Updated: Sep-10-15 4:02 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Most people avoid talking about death and funerals, but one New Hampshire funeral director is hosting a weekly radio talk show on the subject.
- Too many stats? CBS broadcasters say they won't go overboard Updated: Sep-09-15 2:46 pm
NEW YORK - For those NFL fans whose heads are swimming as all kinds of numbers are bandied about, fear not when watching CBS telecasts this season.