- Turk helps Loyola of Chicago beat San Diego 67-57 in Alaska Updated: Nov-26-15 3:59 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Devon Turk scored 25 points with six rebounds and Loyola of Chicago knocked off San Diego 67-57 in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- Clemson big men lead in 76-58 win over Rutgers Updated: Nov-26-15 2:55 am
LAS VEGAS - Clemson coach Brad Brownell figured his big men might have a size advantage Wednesday night against Rutgers in the Main Event tournament consolation game.
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Creighton dispatches UMass 97-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:24 am
LAS VEGAS - Geoffrey Groselle scored 20 points with nine rebounds and Creighton dispatched Massachusetts 97-76 in the championship game at the Main Event Tournament at the MGM Grand.
- Princeton dominates Lafayette from outset in 104-52 win Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 am
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Freshman Noah Bramlage scored 14 points and Princeton cruised to its largest victory since 1968 with a 104-52 win over Lafayette on Wednesday night.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt falls short at Maui, 70-63 to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Nov-26-15 2:07 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - For 2 1-2 games Vanderbilt never trailed in the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Then No. 5 Kansas put the Commodores on the short end of the score for the final 20 minutes and won the tournament for a second time.
- Kansas freshman Diallo cleared to play beginning Dec. 1 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:59 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Cheick Diallo was sitting next to Bill Self, the coach he can now play for, and it was a close call as to whose smile was broader.
- Fan pours drink on Celtics draft pick Thornton during game Updated: Nov-26-15 1:57 am
SYDNEY - An elderly basketball fan has been banned for the rest of the Australian season after tipping beer on the head of Boston Celtics 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton during a domestic league game.
- Williams and Boothe help Toledo past San Jose State 89-74 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:46 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Jonathan Williams scored 26 points, Nathan Boothe registered a triple-double, and Toledo beat San Jose State 89-74 to advance in the winner's bracket in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title Updated: Nov-26-15 1:40 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wayne Selden Jr. and Frank Mason III quickly hatched a plan for sharing the MVP award at the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- UC Santa Barbara beats San Francisco 68-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Gabe Vincent scored 18 first-half points with four 3-pointers and UC Santa Barbara held on to beat San Francisco 68-61 on Wednesday night after leading by 25 at halftime.
- Spurs beat Mavericks 88-83, win third straight Updated: Nov-26-15 12:53 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs went to Kawhi Leonard on a critical possession late in the game, not to their Big Three of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Colorado handles Air Force 81-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 am
BOULDER, Colorado - It happened quickly in a tussle on the floor over a loose ball.
- Nevada defeats Portland State 76-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 am
RENO, Nevada - Marqueze Coleman scored 21 points with six assists and four rebounds as Nevada beat Portland State 76-73 Wednesday night.
- Memphis hands Houston 3rd straight loss, 102-93 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 am
HOUSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies didn't panic after opening the season 3-6 because they were confident they had the players to turn things around.
- Gay scores 36 points, Kings beat Bucks 129-118 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:34 am
- Seattle beats Great Falls 58-48 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:32 am
KENT, Washington - Jack Crook scored 16 points and grabbed six rebounds as Seattle beat NAIA University of Great Falls 58-48 on Wednesday night.
- Nebraska Omaha defeats Northern Colorado 105-85 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Jake White made 8 for 11 field goals and converted all nine free throws to score 25 points and Nebraska Omaha beat Northern Colorado 105-85 Wednesday night.
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- Trimble leads No. 2 Maryland past Rhode Island 86-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Melo Trimble scores 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting, and No. 2 Maryland beat Rhode Island 86-63 on Wednesday night in the Cancun Challenge.
- Anthony Davis lead Pelicans past Suns, 120-114 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
- UMKC overcomes late rally to beat Lincoln (Mo) 73-72 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Martez Harrison had 17 points and seven rebounds, and Missouri-Kansas City held off Division II Lincoln (Mo.) 73-72 Wednesday night.
- LaVine steps up to help Wolves beat Hawks 99-95 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - No one Minnesota Timberwolves player dominated on Wednesday night. It was different players at different points of the game coming up with timely shots, tough defense or the extra pass.
- No. 18 UConn survives Michigan rally in 74-60 win in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 11:48 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Daniel Hamilton had 16 points, nine rebounds and nine assists, and No. 18 UConn beat Michigan 74-60 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.