- Purdue player finds blessings amid health issues Updated: Mar-12-14 10:32 am
- Syracuse highlights 2K Sports Classic field Updated: Mar-12-14 10:23 am
- Ducks ready to defend Pac-12 tourney title Updated: Mar-12-14 4:36 am
- Illini head to Indy needing to win and win again Updated: Mar-12-14 4:30 am
- Izzo says Big Ten tourney is 'big' for Spartans Updated: Mar-12-14 4:17 am
- BYU playing the bubble waiting game Updated: Mar-12-14 4:17 am
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-12-14 2:08 am
- FAMU advances in MEAC, beats Delaware St. 65-61 Updated: Mar-12-14 1:17 am
- Braun's late layup helps N Dakota St clinch Summit Updated: Mar-12-14 1:14 am
- ECU tops UTSA 79-76 in C-USA tourney's first round Updated: Mar-12-14 12:59 am
- Gonzaga beats BYU 75-64 for WCC title Updated: Mar-12-14 12:21 am
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Blazers 109-99 Updated: Mar-12-14 12:14 am
- Ginobili leads Spurs past Bulls 104-96 Updated: Mar-12-14 12:00 am
- University of San Diego invited to CIT Updated: Mar-11-14 11:59 pm
- Prairie View tops MVSU 79-63 in SWAC tourney Updated: Mar-11-14 11:57 pm
- Timberwolves outlast Bucks for 112-101 victory Updated: Mar-11-14 11:39 pm
- Pistons clamp down on Kings in 99-89 win Updated: Mar-11-14 11:33 pm
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Rockets Updated: Mar-11-14 11:15 pm
- Bynum's return helps Pacers get past Celtics 94-83 Updated: Mar-11-14 11:09 pm
- Marshall gets past Florida Atlantic 63-59 Updated: Mar-11-14 10:56 pm
- Mount St. Mary's reaches NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-11-14 10:42 pm
- Princeton finishes regular season, tops Penn 70-65 Updated: Mar-11-14 10:27 pm
- Milwaukee beats Wright St 69-63 for Horizon title Updated: Mar-11-14 10:24 pm
- Coppin St. tops Bethune-Cookman 75-68 in MEAC Updated: Mar-11-14 9:21 pm
- Hawkeyes stumble into Big Ten tournament Updated: Mar-11-14 8:59 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A young basketball star, in the prime of a seemingly charmed life, suddenly crumples to the court.
NEW YORK - Syracuse, which reached No. 1 for three weeks this season, will be joined by Texas, Iowa and California in the 20th annual 2K Sports Classic benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project.
EUGENE, Oregon - Whatever it was that caused Oregon to stumble at the start of the Pac-12 season has no doubt been resolved as the team heads into the conference tournament.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - If Illinois wants to be a part of March Madness, it almost certainly has to win at least a couple of games at the Big Ten tournament this week - maybe more.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - In most seasons, the Big Ten tournament seems to be regarded as simply a speed bump for Michigan State coach Tom Izzo.
LAS VEGAS - Brigham Young put itself in the NCAA tournament conversation with a strong schedule and a good finish to the season.
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have created space behind them in the crowded Western Conference standings and are showing no signs of slowing down their surge up the standings.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Reggie Lewis scored 18 points and sixth-seeded Florida A&M held off No. 11 seed Delaware State 65-61 to advance to the second round of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament on Tuesday night.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Taylor Braun made a bold statement after North Dakota State's 2013 Summit League championship loss to South Dakota State.
EL PASO, Texas - Akeem Richmond scored 36 points, including a school-record 11 3-pointers, as 12th-seeded East Carolina beat No. 13 seed Texas-San Antonio 79-76 in the first round of the Conference USA tournament on Tuesday night.
LAS VEGAS - Gonzaga has been the class of the West Coast Conference, regular hoisting regular-season and tournament trophies for nearly two decades.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies are headed on a three-game road trip with a better grip on the Western Conference's final playoff spot.
SAN DIEGO - The University of San Diego has been invited to play in the CollegeInsider.com tournament, a bid that might have saved coach Bill Grier's job.
HOUSTON - Demondre Chapman came off the bench to score 17 points and block four shots as No. 8 seed Prairie View A&M beat ninth-seeded Mississippi Valley State 79-63 in the first round of the Southwestern Athletic Conference tournament on Tuesday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - The shots were clanking and the frustration was mounting for J.J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - If the Detroit Pistons had played defense like this all season, their chances of making the playoffs might not look so remote.
INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Bynum provided the energy boost Indiana needed early. David West delivered all the big shots late.
EL PASO, Texas - Chris Thomas scored 21 points and grabbed seven rebounds as No. 14 seed Marshall topped 11th-seeded Florida Atlantic 63-59 in a first round game of the Conference USA tournament Tuesday night.
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania - To prepare for a second consecutive trip to the Northeast Conference title game, Mount St. Mary's coach Jamion Christian looked back on his performance last season, when he thought he over-coached the game.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - T.J. Bray scored 18 points as Princeton won its fifth-straight game, 70-65 over Penn on Tuesday in the final Ivy League game of the season.
DAYTON, Ohio - Picked to finish last in the Horizon League's preseason poll.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Michael Murray scored 24 points and grabbed eight rebounds as No. 7 seed Coppin State beat 10th-seeded Bethune-Cookman 75-68 in first-round action of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference tournament Tuesday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa is likely just days away from its first NCAA tournament berth in eight years, but that's about the last thing on the mind of its fan base.