- No. 4 Wisconsin beats Milwaukee 78-52 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:29 pm
- Denver beats rival Colorado State 80-70 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:26 pm
- Canisius defeats Buffalo 69-55 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:24 pm
- Top-ranked Wildcats beat Aggies 74-48 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:17 pm
- Hot-shooting BYU overwhelms Prairie View 100-52 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:15 pm
- Pelicans hold off Pistons, 111-106 in OT Updated: Dec-11-13 11:15 pm
- Bryant can't keep up with No. 3 Buckeyes, 86-48 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:08 pm
- Knicks blow big lead but edge Bulls 83-78 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:04 pm
- Westbrook propels Thunder past Grizzlies 116-100 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:59 pm
- GWU beats Boston U. 70-60, improves to 9-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:54 pm
- Kings beat Maple Leafs 3-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Dec-11-13 10:53 pm
- Clippers beat Celtics 96-88 in Doc Rivers' return Updated: Dec-11-13 10:50 pm
- Smith has 19 as No. 3 OSU rolls over Bryant, 86-48 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:44 pm
- Princeton pulls away for 78-73 win over Rutgers Updated: Dec-11-13 10:41 pm
- Duncan, Parker lead Spurs' 109-77 rout of Bucks Updated: Dec-11-13 10:41 pm
- Wolves rally from 19 down to beat 76ers 106-99 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:41 pm
- Jacksonville State defeats Alcorn State 63-52 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:30 pm
- Nelson lifts Magic over Bobcats 92-83 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:30 pm
- Kings without new players against Jazz Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Former Celtics coach Rivers returns with Clippers Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Coppin State defeats UMBC 91-71 Updated: Dec-11-13 10:20 pm
- Wilson's 20-10 leads UCF past Howard 79-65 Updated: Dec-11-13 9:54 pm
- Princeton pulls away for 78-73 win over Rutgers Updated: Dec-11-13 9:51 pm
- Holmes lifts Bowling Green past North Dakota 79-69 Updated: Dec-11-13 9:40 pm
- Ex-NC State coach pleads guilty to tax charges Updated: Dec-11-13 9:40 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Leave it to Bo Ryan to find fault with No. 4 Wisconsin's biggest margin of victory of the young season or tying its best start in 70 years.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Brett Olson scored 24 points as Denver beat Colorado State 80-70 on Wednesday night for its first road victory over its in-state rival since 1979.
BUFFALO, New York - Billy Baron scored a game-high 23 points to help Canisius overcome a nine-point halftime deficit to defeat Buffalo 69-55 Wednesday night.
TUCSON, Arizona - Brandon Ashley scored 15 points, Kaleb Tarczewski added 14 and No. 1 Arizona shook off a slow start to dominate New Mexico State 74-48 on Wednesday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson shook off an unusually poor shooting night from long range, hitting two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Bryant coach Tim O'Shea used to coach at Ohio University, about 80 miles from the state's dominating presence, Ohio State.
WASHINGTON - Kethan Savage scored 22 points and Joe McDonald added 20 as George Washington beat Boston University 70-60 Wednesday night to continue its best start in eight years.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers picked up another win in Boston.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When opposing teams scout No. 3 Ohio State, they seldom notice Lenzelle Smith Jr.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - As Princeton's key player, T.J. Bray figures it is time to start producing after spending more than enough time on the sidelines.
MILWAUKEE - Tim Duncan had 21 points and 16 rebounds while playing just 24 minutes and Tony Parker added 15 points in the San Antonio Spurs' 109-77 rout of the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Magic coach Jacque Vaughn had been eagerly awaiting the return of Nikola Vucevic to his starting lineup.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers made his way down the hallway that goes past the locker rooms at the TD Garden, stopping every few feet to shake hands or give a hug to another old friend.
ORLANDO, Florida - Kasey Wilson scored 20 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to help the University of Central Florida rally past Howard University 79-64 Wednesday night.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - T.J. Bray, coming off a one-game suspension for discipline reasons, scored 20 of his 23 points in the second half as Princeton pulled away from Rutgers for a 78-73 win Wednesday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Richaun Holmes had 21 points, 14 rebounds and seven blocks to help Bowling Green put away North Dakota 79-69 Wednesday night.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Former North Carolina State basketball coach Sidney Lowe has pleaded guilty to failing to file his North Carolina tax returns for three years.