- Heat's Chris Bosh says more exams coming on his injured calf Updated: Feb-13-16 12:49 pm
TORONTO - All-Star forward Chris Bosh says he will have further exams on his strained right calf when he returns to Miami, trying to determine the extent of the problem.
- The Latest: Practices get in for Sunday's All-Star game Updated: Feb-13-16 12:41 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Kentucky coach Calipari thrown out of South Carolina game Updated: Feb-13-16 12:28 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kentucky coach John Calipari was ejected and had to be held back by three players after he received two technical fouls less than 3 minutes into the 22nd-ranked Wildcats game at South Carolina on Saturday.
- Eddie Sutton named finalist for Hall of Fame induction Updated: Feb-13-16 12:24 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Long-time basketball coach Eddie Sutton has been named one of 14 finalists for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Coaches adapt to limits on their ability to call timeouts Updated: Feb-13-16 11:07 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Coaches are still getting accustomed to a new NCAA rule that restricts them to calling timeouts only when the ball is dead. The new wrinkle has produced some interesting scenarios down the stretch of close games.
- Glaze leads Grand Canyon in win over Seattle 71-60 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:30 am
SEATTLE - Grandy Glaze scoring 16 points on 7 for 12 shooting and grabbed 10 rebounds as Grand Canyon won its third straight, beating Seattle 71-60 Friday night.
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:26 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona had trouble guarding anybody in the first half, slow to rotate out to shooters, allowing UCLA to repeatedly get to the rim.
- Rising Stars: LaVine, US beat Wiggins, World 157-154 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:50 pm
TORONTO - Zach LaVine hoisted the MVP trophy above his head, laughing along with Minnesota Timberwolves teammates Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns as he stood on the podium.
- Monmouth stuns Rider late in 79-78 win Updated: Feb-12-16 11:35 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - Justin Robinson scored 21 points, and his 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds to play capped a wild finish as Monmouth's furious comeback shocked Rider in a 79-78 win Friday night.
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned up the defense gave No. 23 USC a loss it never expected.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Incarnate Word holds off Central Arkansas 71-69 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:27 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kyle Hittle had a double-double scoring 24 points while grabbing 10 rebounds as Incarnate Word edged Central Arkansas 71-69 on Friday night.
- Yale winning streak at 11 after 75-65 win over Dartmouth Updated: Feb-12-16 10:21 pm
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Makai Mason scored 25 points and Justin Sears had 21 with 13 rebounds to lead Yale to a 75-65 win over Dartmouth on Friday night, the Bulldogs' 11th-straight victory.
- Princeton beats Cornell 85-56 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:19 pm
ITHACA, New York - Henry Caruso and Amir Bell had 13 points each and Princeton beat Cornell 85-56 for its third straight win on Friday night.
- Davis helps No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:14 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Darrell Davis made a go-ahead 3-pointer from the corner with 21.1 seconds left and No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66 on Friday night.
- Welton scores 24, St. Peter's beats Niagara 72-59 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:50 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Quadir Welton had 24 points and 11 rebounds, Antwon Portley added 21 points and six boards and St. Peter's beat Niagara 72-59 on Friday night.
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted Updated: Feb-12-16 9:30 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The Mountain West Conference reversed course Friday and said a last-second 3-pointer by James Webb III should have counted and given Boise State an 87-84 overtime victory over Colorado State.
- Campbell leads Ohio over Buffalo 94-75 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:27 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Antonio Campbell tied a career high with 28 points and grabbed 15 rebounds on Friday night to help Ohio beat Buffalo 94-75.
- Lo's 21 points sends Columbia past Pennsylvania 63-53 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:24 pm
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 21 points and had five rebounds and Grant Mullins added 11 points and six steals to lead Columbia past Pennsylvania 63-53 on Friday night.
- Canada tops US in All-Star celebrity game, 74-63 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:24 pm
TORONTO - Drake outcoached Kevin Hart, and Win Butler was aptly named in the NBA All-Star celebrity game Friday night.
- Harvard ends skid with 79-73 win over Brown. Updated: Feb-12-16 9:21 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Agunwa Okolie and Corbin Miller led a balanced Harvard attack with 14 points apiece and the Crimson held off Brown 72-66 on Friday night.
- Carmelo Anthony voted to player union's executive committee Updated: Feb-12-16 8:39 pm
TORONTO - New York Knicks All-Star Carmelo Anthony has been elected to the NBA Players Association's executive committee as a vice president.
- Willis making most of minutes starting for No. 22 Kentucky Updated: Feb-12-16 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Derek Willis' hope of getting into the rotation at Kentucky required a lot of patience during a two-year wait for minutes behind a glut of NBA-caliber talent.
- UNC's Roy Williams: 'I feel fine' after vertigo attack at BC Updated: Feb-12-16 6:33 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Roy Williams doesn't sound worried about the vertigo that sidelined him for part of Tuesday's win at Boston College.
- Pitino: Mathiang won't return this season after foot injury Updated: Feb-12-16 6:19 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville coach Rick Pitino says he won't bring back injured junior forward Mangok Mathiang now that the No. 13 Cardinals are out of postseason following a self-imposed ban.