- Fiva, Gjefsen win skicross World Cup races Updated: Mar-07-14 9:51 am
- Anna Fenninger win World Cup giant slalom Updated: Mar-06-14 12:33 pm
- USSA Junior Nationals held in Vermont Updated: Mar-05-14 7:06 pm
- Squaw Valley to fete Reno-Tahoe Olympians March 21 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:51 pm
- Fischbacher wins delayed women's downhill Updated: Mar-02-14 9:33 am
- Norway's Bjoergen and Sundby win World Cup races Updated: Mar-02-14 9:02 am
- Kingsbury wins dual moguls World Cup event Updated: Mar-02-14 3:41 am
- Ski jumper Iraschko-Stolz out after knee surgery Updated: Feb-26-14 7:57 am
- Sweden beats Norway to win World Cup team event Updated: Feb-25-14 2:57 pm
- Bjoergen, Cologna star in cross-country in Sochi Updated: Feb-24-14 1:30 am
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Bjoerndalen's farewell highlights Olympic biathlon Updated: Feb-23-14 7:17 am
- Shiffrin, Miller make Sochi skiing 1 for the ages Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- Big Air a likely next step at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 3:12 am
- Matt, 34, wins Olympic slalom; oldest Alpine champ Updated: Feb-22-14 3:19 pm
- 5 golds? Shiffrin dreaming big for next Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 1:21 pm
- Analysis: Sochi Games, winding down: an assessment Updated: Feb-22-14 12:46 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Skiing through chaos Updated: Feb-22-14 11:44 am
- At Winter Olympics, an X Games breaks out Updated: Feb-22-14 10:54 am
- Wild completes sweep in snowboard parallel slalom Updated: Feb-22-14 10:30 am
- Bjoergen leads Norway sweep in 30K cross-country Updated: Feb-22-14 8:09 am
- Skier Tina Maze: This is my last Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 7:06 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Shiffrin had Russian help Updated: Feb-22-14 6:01 am
- Hirscher looks for elusive Olympic medal in slalom Updated: Feb-21-14 6:23 pm
AROSA, Switzerland - Alex Fiva of Switzerland and Marte Hoeie Gjefsen of Norway won skicross World Cup events on Friday.
ARE, Sweden - Olympic silver medalist Anna Fenninger won a World Cup giant slalom race Thursday, and closed the gap on overall leader Maria Hoefl-Riesch.
STOWE, Vermont - A week after the Winter Olympics came to a close, possible future Olympians from around the country are competing in the USSA Junior National Cross-Country Skiing Championships.
RENO, Nevada - Squaw Valley is planning a special celebration at the Sierra ski resort March 21 to honor more than a dozen U.S. Olympians from the Reno-Lake Tahoe area who competed in the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, including three who brought home gold.
CRANS-MONTANA, Switzerland - Andrea Fischbacher of Austria was the surprise winner of the delayed women's downhill at Crans Montana on Sunday, claiming her first World Cup victory in four years.
LAHTI, Finland - Norway's triple Olympic gold medalist Marit Bjoergen and Olympic bronze medalist Martin Johnsrud Sundby dominated cross-country skiing World Cup races on Sunday.
INAWASHIRO, Japan - Olympic silver medalist Mikael Kingsbury of Canada won a World Cup dual moguls event on Sunday.
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Olympic ski jumping silver medalist Daniela Iraschko-Stolz of Austria will miss the remainder of the World Cup season following knee surgery.
INNSBRUCK, Austria - Maria Pietilae-Holmner remained unbeaten in all three rounds to help Sweden win a World Cup parallel slalom team event on Tuesday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marit Bjoergen is still in a class of her own in women's cross-country skiing, although perhaps not quite as dominant as she was four years ago.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Weather worries. Track troubles. Ukraine's unity. Domracheva dominating. And Bjoerndalen being brilliant.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Coming soon to an Olympics near you: Could it be Big Air?
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - One racer called the course "borderline unsportsmanlike." Another said it was "brutal." Five of the top eight skiers in the opening leg failed to even finish the second.
SOCHI, Russia - You can see it in the freshness of the 18-year-old American's face, the gleam in her eye after snaring her first gold medal and the enthusiasm in her voice as she takes every question head on.
SOCHI, Russia - For organization, the Sochi Games deserve a solid 7 marks out of 10. Unless, of course, you had to shower in cold, brown water in an unfinished mountain hotel and griped about it to #SochiProblems on Twitter.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ukraine's last remaining Alpine skier at the Sochi Olympics is competing with the blessing of his more famous and controversial teammate.
SOCHI, Russia - Without them the U.S. would have just a few gold medals, and NBC would have trouble getting the younger eyeballs it needs to justify the $775 million it spent to land the Winter Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Facing a nearly impossible deficit against a four-time world champion he'd never outraced, all the unorthodox choices snowboarder Vic Wild made to keep his career alive converged over 30 glorious seconds of perfection.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - If this was Marit Bjoergen's last Olympic race, she couldn't have scripted a better finish.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Double gold medalist Tina Maze of Slovenia says the Sochi Olympics will be her final Winter Games.
SOCHI, Russia - When American skier Mikaela Shiffrin became the youngest winner of an Olympic slalom, she had plenty of people to thank.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marcel Hirscher of Austria has won just about everything there is to win on a race hill.