- Couple celebrating 68th anniversary pays same $8 hotel rate Updated: Nov-27-15 2:23 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Ever wonder what you could do to get a room in a AAA four-diamond hotel, in downtown Greenville, for less than $10 a night?
- Woman moves wedding to ill father's hospital room Updated: Nov-27-15 7:12 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - A woman and her fiance have married in a Carolinas Medical Center hospital room so the bride's terminally ill father would be there to give her away.
- Beer buses hitting the road in northwest Indiana Updated: Nov-26-15 5:01 am
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Craft beer has been brewed in Northwest Indiana since at least 1996, but its popularity has exploded over the last few years.
- Couple who sued over Texas' ban on gay marriage tie the knot Updated: Nov-23-15 9:19 pm
SAN ANTONIO - One of the same-sex couples who had challenged Texas' constitutional ban on gay marriage has finally tied the knot.
- Venue owners appeal fine for denying lesbian couple wedding Updated: Nov-23-15 12:46 pm
ALBANY, New York - Owners of a wedding venue who were fined $13,000 for violating the state's anti-discrimination law argued Monday that they should be legally allowed to follow their Christian faith.
- ACLU says Kentucky clerk should have to reissue licenses Updated: Nov-20-15 5:29 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The American Civil Liberties Union says a Kentucky county clerk's office should reissue altered marriage licenses even though the governor has promised to recognize them as valid.
- Hancock County to replace computer system Updated: Nov-18-15 1:42 pm
BAY ST. LOUIS, Mississippi - The Hancock County Board of Supervisors will spend about $43,000 to install a new county computer system after the current one was damaged by lightning.
- Newlywed bride dies in motorcycle crash on way to reception Updated: Nov-10-15 9:17 am
BUCKNER, Illinois - A 40-year-old bride has died in a motorcycle accident as her new husband drove her to their wedding reception in southern Illinois.
- St. Paul's Como Conservatory to celebrate centennial Updated: Nov-07-15 5:01 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul's Como Conservatory celebrates its centennial this weekend with music, poetry and wedding vow renewals.
- Bevin to roll back health reform, alter marriage licenses Updated: Nov-06-15 5:09 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov.-elect Matt Bevin vowed Friday to protect a county clerk's religious objections to same-sex marriage and pledged to roll back the state's version of health care reform, potentially removing health insurance for some of the 400,000 people who qualified under the state's expanded Medicaid program.
- Father donates banquet to homeless after wedding called off Updated: Nov-03-15 10:30 am
OXNARD, California - Homeless people in Ventura County will get a treat this weekend when a father donates the banquet from his child's canceled wedding to those in need.