- NY shooting victim thanks supporters in new video Updated: Mar-10-14 6:58 pm
- Methodists end minister's NY same-sex wedding case Updated: Mar-10-14 6:43 pm
- Guilty pleas in thefts from Pa. wedding receptions Updated: Mar-10-14 3:14 pm
- New Mexico gay married couples ready for tax time Updated: Mar-09-14 3:17 pm
- 3 more counties to issue gay-marriage licenses Updated: Mar-06-14 4:53 pm
- Washington's top lawyer explains gay lawsuit Updated: Mar-06-14 9:02 am
- Gay couples can now get Ill. marriage licenses Updated: Mar-05-14 4:02 am
- County clerks can issue licenses to gay couples Updated: Mar-04-14 8:56 pm
- Western Illinois counties hold off on gay marriage Updated: Mar-02-14 5:08 am
- Macon County may issue same-sex licenses early Updated: Feb-27-14 4:19 pm
- Couple reunited with unique ring dropped in Gulf Updated: Feb-27-14 7:58 am
- Champaign Co. issues 1st same-sex marriage license Updated: Feb-26-14 1:02 pm
- NY village marks 10th anniversary of gay weddings Updated: Feb-26-14 3:04 am
- NY police probe shooting of popular businessman Updated: Feb-25-14 5:08 pm
- Lawyers: Gay marriage a detriment to children Updated: Feb-24-14 11:50 pm
- Former Va. first lady at heart of gift scandal Updated: Feb-23-14 11:11 am
- Same-sex couples obtain marriage licenses Updated: Feb-22-14 4:06 am
- Couple 1st in line for gay marriage license Updated: Feb-21-14 2:14 pm
- Pa. lawyers defend state's same-sex marriage ban Updated: Feb-20-14 6:26 pm
- 2 New Mexico counties stop officiating weddings Updated: Feb-20-14 12:15 pm
- Wedding services bill dead this session Updated: Feb-18-14 9:01 pm
- Man accepts $75,000 in Iowa wedding altercation Updated: Feb-18-14 4:03 pm
- Pants forgotten in Minn. reach groom in Costa Rica Updated: Feb-17-14 5:55 pm
- W.Va. judge presides over group Valentine weddings Updated: Feb-16-14 12:08 pm
- Police: Guests wounded at Vegas wedding reception Updated: Feb-16-14 6:31 am
MINEOLA, New York - A well-connected suburban New York businessman wounded in a shooting outside his high-end catering hall has released a video thanking friends and relatives for their support.
NEW YORK - A United Methodist bishop on Monday dropped the case against a retired minister accused of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding - a dramatic decision that came just months after another minister was defrocked for the same reason.
POTTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man police called a wedding crasher thief has admitted stealing cash and gifts from wedding receptions in suburban Philadelphia.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Some same-sex couples in New Mexico will get to experience for the first time what married couples go through every spring - sorting through joint tax returns.
CHICAGO - While many Illinois counties are waiting until the state's new same-sex marriage becomes law in June and others are waiting for legal advice, the list of counties that will start issuing the licenses immediately is growing.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Attorney General Bob Ferguson explained his gay discrimination lawsuit against a Richland florist during his visit Wednesday to the Tri-Cities.
CHICAGO - Illinois' attorney general says county clerks statewide can immediately begin issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples even though the state law legalizing gay marriage doesn't take effect until June.
CHICAGO - Attorney General Lisa Madigan on Tuesday told an Illinois county clerk that he and others around the state have the right to immediately issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
QUINCY, Illinois - County clerks in western Illinois say they'll wait until June 1 to start issuing same-sex marriage licenses, even though two other Illinois counties have started issuing them.
DECATUR, Illinois - Macon County Clerk Steve Bean expects to make a decision early next week about whether to issue same-sex marriage licenses before Illinois' new gay marriage law starts June 1.
VENICE, Florida - A unique wedding ring lost in the Gulf of Mexico has been found by a southwest Florida treasure hunter.
URBANA, Illinois - Champaign County's first marriage license to a same-sex couple has been issued to two University of Illinois law students.
NEW PALTZ, New York - A Hudson Valley village will mark the tenth anniversary of a series of controversial gay weddings officiated by its mayor.
MINEOLA, New York - He owns a castle and gives generously to charities. Friends and acquaintances say he has done more anonymous good deeds than anyone they know. He also has donated hundreds of thousands to political candidates and counts a retired U.S. senator as a friend. And he was embroiled in a controversy that led to the downfall of a police commissioner.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Lawyers who are appealing a federal judge's ruling that overturned Oklahoma's ban on same-sex marriage said in a court filing Monday that legalizing gay marriage would harm children, undermine society and make traditional marriages unstable.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - Elaine Kubiak finds it impossible to reconcile the social-climbing, bullying and bizarre-acting former first lady of Virginia being portrayed in federal court papers and the media with the woman she's known for two decades.
CHICAGO - The Cook County clerk's office says nearly 50 same-sex couples received marriage licenses after a judge gave the OK.
CHICAGO - The first couple has gotten in line in Cook County to get a same-sex marriage license.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Lawyers for Gov. Tom Corbett's administration are urging a state judge to uphold Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage by throwing out a lawsuit brought by more than two dozen same-sex couples that challenges its constitutionality.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - Judges in two southeastern New Mexico counties recently announced they will no longer officiate weddings after the state's high court ruled that same-sex marriage is legal.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A proposal to protect wedding-related businesses from lawsuits if they refuse to provide services to same-sex couples is dead for the session after being withdrawn from a Senate committee on Tuesday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A man has accepted a $75,000 judgment from the city of Des Moines in connection with an altercation at his wedding reception that involved a police officer repeatedly punching him.
WAYZATA, Minnesota - A Minnesota clothier spared no expense after a customer forgot his wedding pants in a changing room and flew off to get married in Costa Rica.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia judge's group wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day drew eight couples this year.
LAS VEGAS - Police say several people were injured in a shooting at a wedding reception in central Las Vegas, but the injuries didn't appear to be life-threatening.