- Round 2: Court takes up Oklahoma gay-marriage case Updated: Apr-16-14 5:34 pm
- Policy on weddings at Ohio statehouse under review Updated: Apr-10-14 10:36 pm
- Judge: Ind. must recognize 1 gay couple's marriage Updated: Apr-10-14 5:04 pm
- Washington state sewage plant invites weddings Updated: Apr-10-14 2:18 pm
- Ireland's wedding-singer priest an internet hit Updated: Apr-09-14 1:13 pm
- Honeymoon slaying suspect extradited to S Africa Updated: Apr-07-14 6:08 pm
- Bride with terminal bone cancer gets married Updated: Apr-07-14 11:12 am
- How a wedding cake became a cause Updated: Apr-05-14 4:16 pm
- Schauer taps Brown as Democratic running mate Updated: Apr-03-14 7:41 pm
- Lawyers: The purpose of marriage is procreation Updated: Apr-02-14 6:25 pm
- ACLU picks winners in national gay-wedding contest Updated: Apr-02-14 2:58 pm
- Bill would set minimum age to officiate wedding Updated: Apr-01-14 5:20 pm
- Charleston club discusses just about anything Updated: Mar-30-14 9:49 am
- Gown cancer fundraiser comes to Vermont Updated: Mar-29-14 3:43 pm
- Oregon weddings dispute expands to church services Updated: Mar-29-14 2:38 pm
- At midnight hour, UK holds first same-sex weddings Updated: Mar-28-14 10:04 pm
- 300 same-sex marriage licenses issued in Michigan Updated: Mar-22-14 5:37 pm
- Ukraine air force couple weds at besieged base Updated: Mar-22-14 5:04 pm
- Muskegon County issuing gay marriage licenses Updated: Mar-22-14 9:38 am
- Some counties moving quickly on gay marriage Updated: Mar-21-14 11:44 pm
- Cook County issues 575 gay marriage licenses Updated: Mar-21-14 3:38 pm
- Ex-Hells Angels chief, son sentenced in Vegas case Updated: Mar-18-14 6:59 pm
- Brief: Oklahoma gay marriage ban demeans children Updated: Mar-18-14 1:45 pm
- Arkansas US Rep. Tom Cotton weds over weekend Updated: Mar-17-14 1:34 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Lawyers for a couple challenging Oklahoma's ban on gay marriage and the clerk who refused to grant them a license head to a federal appeals court Thursday with the rare opportunity to build on arguments the judges heard in a similar case just a week earlier.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A committee will review a policy that now prevents same-sex couples and others without valid Ohio wedding licenses from renting the Ohio Statehouse and its grounds for weddings and receptions.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal judge ordered Indiana on Thursday to recognize the out-of-state marriage of a gay couple before one of the women dies of cancer. The decision, specific to the couple, doesn't affect other lawsuits challenging Indiana's ban on same-sex marriages.
WOODINVILLE, Washington - A sewage treatment plant near Seattle is advertising its availability as a wedding venue.
DUBLIN - Father's got talent.
LONDON - A British man accused of arranging the slaying of his wife on their honeymoon was extradited Monday to South Africa to face a murder charge.
LEBANON, Pennsylvania - Their special day wasn't anything like Heather Miller and Brian Neff had envisioned.
LAKEWOOD, Colorado - The encounter at Jack Phillips' Masterpiece Cakeshop lasted less than a minute.
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - Michigan Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer announced Thursday that he has picked Oakland County Clerk Lisa Brown as his running mate, describing her as a fighter for middle class families, education and equal rights.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Marriage exists for its procreative potential, not just as recognition of a loving relationship between two people, and the U.S. Supreme Court agrees, lawyers for an Oklahoma clerk said in a new court filing.
The American Civil Liberties Union's primary work is litigation, but this month it's moonlighting as a wedding planner as part of its role in the campaign to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide.
MADISON, Wisconsin - No one under age 18 could officiate a wedding in Wisconsin under a bill headed to Gov. Scott Walker.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - They gather the first Thursday of the month at the University of Charleston's Geary Student Union for drinks, dinner and a topic that could be just about anything.
ESSEX, Vermont - A nationwide fundraiser that lets brides-to-be purchase gowns that support cancer patients will make a tour stop in the Vermont town of Essex.
SISTERS, Oregon - A Central Oregon man who has run afoul of the local government because he holds commercial weddings on land zoned for farm use has now been warned about church services on the property.
LONDON - Gay couples in Britain waited decades for the right to get married. When the opportunity came, it took just a few minutes to make history.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Clerks in four Michigan counties have issued more than 300 licenses to same-sex couples.
BELBEK AIR BASE, Crimea - As pro-Russian forces surrounded a Ukrainian-held air force base in Crimea, two lieutenants stood side-by-side and tied the knot.
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A western Michigan county is among at least four in the state issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Some counties plan to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples Saturday, less than 24 hours after a judge overturned Michigan's ban on gay marriage.
CHICAGO - The Cook County clerk's office says it has issued 575 marriage licenses to same-sex couple in the month since it was allowed by a court ruling.
LAS VEGAS - A former Hells Angels chapter president in Las Vegas and his former club member son were sentenced to prison Tuesday for their roles in a wedding chapel brawl with rival members of the Mongols that left six people injured more than five years ago.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's gay marriage ban demeans same-sex couples and their children by signaling to the world that their relationships are secondary to traditional families, opponents of the state law say in a new legal filing.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Senate hopeful and U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton has married his girlfriend during a small ceremony over the weekend.