- Cook passes on restaurant, opts for vending cart Updated: Dec-08-13 1:04 am
- Pa. Catholic school teacher fired for gay wedding Updated: Dec-07-13 9:53 pm
- First Australian gay weddings held in capital city Updated: Dec-07-13 7:29 pm
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay couples Updated: Dec-06-13 6:38 pm
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents Updated: Dec-05-13 5:45 pm
- Gay weddings 17 percent of Washington marriages Updated: Dec-05-13 5:37 pm
- Gay weddings become reality in Hawaii with new law Updated: Dec-02-13 11:01 pm
- Pa. court clerk defends gay-marriage licenses Updated: Dec-02-13 5:11 pm
- Gay weddings become reality in Hawaii with new law Updated: Dec-02-13 9:55 am
- Same-sex couple's wedding a first for Illinois Updated: Nov-27-13 7:17 pm
- Bill allowing gay weddings sooner may see vote Updated: Nov-27-13 5:58 pm
- Calif. nuptials increase after gay marriage ruling Updated: Nov-25-13 10:46 pm
- Gay couple to get Illinois marriage license early Updated: Nov-25-13 8:50 pm
- Former Ind. first lady Judy O'Bannon to remarry Updated: Nov-21-13 3:43 pm
- UGA, Auburn fans planning football-themed wedding Updated: Nov-21-13 12:39 pm
- Navy sailor, fiancee marry at Nevada airport Updated: Nov-19-13 4:13 pm
- London exhibit features fashionista Isabella Blow Updated: Nov-19-13 12:33 pm
- Methodist jury convicts Pa. pastor for gay wedding Updated: Nov-18-13 8:23 pm
- US Navy sailor, fiancee to marry at Nevada airport Updated: Nov-18-13 2:22 pm
- Methodist bishops seek complaint over gay wedding Updated: Nov-15-13 1:31 pm
- Jump in Vegas weddings on memorable 11/12/13 date Updated: Nov-12-13 4:34 pm
- Nevada assemblyman marries longtime partner in DC Updated: Nov-12-13 4:34 pm
- NY agency hears lesbian couple wedding complaint Updated: Nov-06-13 6:20 pm
- Insurance equality ordered for gay marriage in NM Updated: Nov-06-13 4:28 pm
- Plans for same-sex marriages already in the works Updated: Nov-06-13 3:32 pm
DANBURY, Connecticut - For years, friends and family would tell Bruce Lyon how much they loved his wood-fired pizzas, and would urge him to open his own restaurant.
PHILADELPHIA - A gay teacher at a suburban Philadelphia Catholic high school was fired Friday after he applied for a New Jersey marriage license.
CANBERRA, Australia - Gay and lesbian couples from around Australia joined in fragile marriages in Canberra on Saturday under the nation's beleaguered same-sex union laws that face a challenge in the courts within a week.
DENVER - A baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.
MILWAUKEE - "Cannibal sandwiches," an appetizer featuring raw, lean ground beef served on cocktail bread, may be a Wisconsin tradition, but they are not safe, health officials said, noting that more than a dozen people became ill after consuming them last holiday season.
SEATTLE - Gay weddings made up 17 percent of marriages in Washington this past year, the first year gay marriages were legal in the state, state officials reported Wednesday.
HONOLULU - Retired professors Rod Powell and Bob Eddinger have been partners in life since they met at the University of Hawaii in 1977. On Monday, they joined in marriage on the first day their home state allowed same-sex couples to form such unions.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia court clerk who defied Pennsylvania's ban on same-sex marriage by signing licenses for scores of gay couples urged the state's highest court Monday to overturn an order that required him to stop.
HONOLULU - Same-sex couples are taking advantage of Hawaii's newfound aloha for gay weddings.
CHICAGO - In a short ceremony inside their Chicago apartment, two beaming brides made Illinois history Wednesday as they became the first gay couple to wed under the state's new law legalizing same-sex marriage.
CHICAGO - A gay couples' expedited marriage license could mean the start of other efforts to move up the effective date of Illinois' new same-sex marriage law.
SAN FRANCISCO - More California couples tied the knot in July following the U.S. Supreme Court's historic ruling allowing same-sex marriages in the state than in any other month since 2006, according to new data.
CHICAGO - A federal court ruling means a same-sex Chicago couple will be allowed to marry before the state's gay marriage law takes effect.
CORYDON, Indiana - Former Indiana first lady Judy O'Bannon says she will remarry a decade after losing her husband, then-Gov. Frank O'Bannon, to a stroke.
AUBURN, Alabama - Like many brides, Opelika native Donna Wood has imagined what her wedding will be like down to the very last detail.
LAS VEGAS - A U.S. Navy sailor married his high school sweetheart on Tuesday in Reno-Tahoe International Airport, just moments after returning from an 11-month deployment off the coast of war-torn Syria.
LONDON - She wore everything from a crystal-studded lobster to a tall ship made of feathers on her head, and chose a purple medieval robe for her wedding dress. Long before Lady Gaga rose to fame, British fashion editor and stylist Isabella Blow made theatrical clothes and outlandish headgear her personal trademark.
SPRING CITY, Pennsylvania - A United Methodist pastor was convicted Monday of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding and could be defrocked after a high-profile trial that has rekindled debate over the denomination's policy on gay marriage.
RENO, Nevada - A U.S. Navy sailor from California and his high school sweetheart are so excited to get married, they're going to tie the knot as soon as his plane lands at a Nevada airport.
LAKE JUNALUSKA, North Carolina - The United Methodist Council of Bishops on Friday said it plans to file a complaint against a retired bishop who performed a wedding for two gay men in Alabama.
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas wedding chapels are seeing a spike in traffic as couples try to land a memorable 11/12/13 wedding date.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada Assemblyman Andrew Martin says he married his longtime domestic partner over the weekend in Washington, D.C.
ALBANY, New York - A lesbian couple urged New York's human rights agency Wednesday to rule that a wedding venue outside Albany broke the law when it refused to book their wedding last year.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Insurance companies in New Mexico must provide same-sex married couples with the same discounts and benefits offered to opposite-sex married couples, the state insurance regulator announced Wednesday.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois' new same-sex marriage bill hasn't even been signed yet, but wedding plans for many gay couples are already in the works.