- Crew reach MLS Cup with 2-1 aggregate win over Red Bulls Updated: Nov-29-15 11:51 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - The Columbus Crew's post-game celebrations were subdued. There was no champagne, loud music or boisterous boasts.
- Adi and Melano score, Timbers tie FC Dallas 2-2 to advance Updated: Nov-29-15 10:14 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Defender Nat Borchers stepped up for the Portland Timbers with an MLS Cup spot in the line.
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Portland opens conference final with 3-1 win over FC Dallas Updated: Nov-22-15 11:40 pm
- Meram, Kamara score, Crew beat Red Bulls 2-0 in 1st leg Updated: Nov-22-15 7:44 pm
- Portland advances to West finals with 2-0 win over Vancouver Updated: Nov-09-15 1:37 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Inches away from getting eliminated in the knockout round of the MLS Cup playoffs, the Portland Timbers are bound for the Western Conference finals for the second time in franchise history.
- FC Dallas wins PK shootout, advances to conference finals Updated: Nov-09-15 12:47 am
FRISCO, Texas - Walker Zimmerman forced extra time with a 91st-minute goal and scored the clinching penalty kick to help top-seeded FC Dallas reach the MLS Cup Western Conference finals on Sunday night advancing past the Seattle Sounders in their two-game series.
- Red Bulls advance to MLS Cup Eastern finals Updated: Nov-08-15 8:34 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - Even without Bradley Wright-Phillips' goal 2 minutes into injury time, the New York Red Bulls would have advanced to the MLS Cup Eastern Conference finals.
- Kamara, Crew advance to MLS Cup Eastern finals Updated: Nov-08-15 8:30 pm
- Timbers and Whitecaps play to 0-0 draw in MLS playoff match Updated: Nov-01-15 8:57 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland goalkeeper Jake Gleeson, who hadn't played in a Major League Soccer game since 2011, got the heads up Sunday morning that he was starting for the Timbers that afternoon in the first leg of the Western Conference semifinal against Vancouver.