- Police: Phoenix woman accused of fatally shooting boyfriend Updated: May-04-15 8:07 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix woman is in custody for allegedly killing her boyfriend after she says he hit her during an argument.
- DPS: Driver arrested going 131.5 mph on freeway in Phoenix Updated: May-04-15 7:37 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a man has been arrested for allegedly driving his sports car more than 131 mph on a Phoenix freeway.
- Baltimore police: Man arrested near scene of recent riots Updated: May-04-15 7:22 pm
BALTIMORE - Days after riots crippled Baltimore, tensions again escalated Monday after police said they arrested a man who appeared to be armed. The arrest drew a crowd of protesters who chanted, "Black community, control the police!"
- 2 charged with murder in death of Minnesota farm couple Updated: May-04-15 6:53 pm
MARSHALL, Minnesota - Two young men were charged Monday with murder in connection with the shooting death last week of an elderly Minnesota couple whose home was also burglarized and set on fire.
- Police: 3 killed Canadian tourist after Kentucky Derby Updated: May-04-15 6:11 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Canadian tourist in town for the Kentucky Derby was shot to death while fighting off three people who robbed him at random during a crime spree amid the festivities of the famed horse race, police said Monday.
- Man facing child pornography charges in Texas arrested in Kansas Updated: May-04-15 5:43 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A district attorney says a man facing child pornography charges in Texas fled to Kansas and worked as a school bus driver.
- Albuquerque maintenance man accused in sexual assault case Updated: May-04-15 5:32 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque maintenance man has been accused of sexual assaulting a 75-year-old woman he was working for two months ago.
- Panel reviewing Va. liquor agent powers holds 1st meeting Updated: May-04-15 5:28 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - A panel appointed by Virginia's governor to examine the state Alcoholic Beverage Control Department's law enforcement activities has begun its work.
- Feds arrest 8 on steroid, oxycodone distribution charges Updated: May-04-15 4:56 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Eight people, including two Newtown police officials and a state judicial marshal, have been arrested on accusations of distributing steroids and prescription pills, federal prosecutors said Monday.
- Roswell woman is accused of abandoning her son at a cemetery Updated: May-04-15 4:44 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities say a Roswell woman is accused of abandoning her son at a cemetery last weekend.
- Officers arrest man at JFK after cocaine found in underwear Updated: May-04-15 4:40 pm
NEW YORK - A Jamaican citizen who arrived at John F. Kennedy International Airport is facing federal drug smuggling charges. Authorities say officers found about a pound of cocaine - in his underwear.
- Cave Creek man accused of manslaughter in a fatal crash Updated: May-04-15 4:13 pm
PHOENIX - Bond has been set at $50,000 for a Cave Creek man arrested after a car crash killed a motorcyclist.
- Police: Georgia sheriff shot woman, would not give statement Updated: May-04-15 2:56 pm
ATLANTA - Sheriff Victor Hill has been a lightning rod for controversy since he fired 27 deputies on his first day in office a decade ago and then used a military tank on drug raids in suburban Atlanta's Clayton County.
- Man arrested after fight following road rage incident Updated: May-04-15 12:34 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Police in Austin say a road rage argument turned into a fight between neighbors that possibly involved a sword and one driver biting the other driver two different times.
- Girl in Utah car crash hospitalized, driver arrested Updated: May-04-15 11:25 am
HOOPER, Utah - Authorities say a man was arrested in Utah following a suburban Salt Lake City crash that involved eight children.
- Beech Grove man arrested in connection with assault case Updated: May-04-15 11:02 am
BEECH GROVE, Indiana - Police have arrested a 42-year-old Beech Grove man suspected of sexually assaulting an elderly Greenwood woman.
- 30 people arrested in renewed soccer violence in Poland Updated: May-04-15 10:23 am
WARSAW, Poland - Thirty people were arrested and five police vans damaged during a second night of violence in Knurow, southern Poland, following the death of a soccer fan hit by a rubber bullet fired by police.
- NYPD retraining focuses on talking arrestees into handcuffs Updated: May-04-15 9:07 am
NEW YORK - Two New York City cops approach a gray sedan with a suspected drunken driver slumped over the wheel. They ask him to get out, and that's when the trouble begins.
- Thailand arrests 4, vows crackdown on human traffickers Updated: May-04-15 8:49 am
PADANG BESAR, Thailand - Police arrested three Thai officials and a Myanmar citizen in a crackdown on a long-existing criminal network that smuggles persecuted ethnic Muslims from Myanmar into Thailand and holds them captive in camps where scores have died before they can pay ransoms demanded for their freedom.
- Police: Man tries to run over 2 people after shoplifting Updated: May-04-15 8:04 am
HOPKINSVILLE, Kentucky - A Hopkinsville man is charged with robbery and police say he attempted to run over two people trying to stop him.
- Woman accused of stabbing former boyfriend Updated: May-04-15 7:52 am
RICHFORD, Vermont - A woman has been accused of stabbing her former boyfriend near a laundromat in Richford, Vermont.
- Man arrested in Charleston apartment shooting death Updated: May-04-15 7:36 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Police in Charleston have arrested a suspect in the shooting death of a man at an apartment last month.
- Mother of 3 arrested, left kids in car in store parking lot Updated: May-04-15 6:59 am
BAKER, Louisiana - A woman was arrested for leaving her three young children in a car unattended in a store parking lot.
- Suspect in Little Rock robberies arrested Updated: May-04-15 6:14 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A man has been arrested in connection to two Little Rock robberies.
- Man accused of driving 107 mph on major NY highway Updated: May-04-15 6:05 am
BEDFORD, New York - Police have charged a man for driving 107 mph on a major highway in suburban New York.