- Gary man charged in Fort Wayne shop owner's death Updated: Apr-16-14 4:38 pm
- Man charged with aiding escape arrested Updated: Apr-16-14 4:22 pm
- 2 arrested in alleged Ark. Medicaid fraud scheme Updated: Apr-16-14 4:17 pm
- Man charged with marathon hoax is held on bail Updated: Apr-16-14 3:54 pm
- Mexico arrests mayor for drug cartel extortion Updated: Apr-16-14 3:40 pm
- Mexico nabs No. 2 in Beltran-Leyva gang Updated: Apr-16-14 3:39 pm
- Ex-Greenville police officer facing charges Updated: Apr-16-14 2:34 pm
- MADD refuses $5,000 after dropped social host case Updated: Apr-16-14 1:47 pm
- Alleged serial killings highlight GPS limits Updated: Apr-16-14 12:30 pm
- Ex-county employee arrested in welfare fraud case? Updated: Apr-16-14 10:56 am
- Miami-Dade police arrest 5 in fake officer gear Updated: Apr-16-14 10:55 am
- Men arrested after eclipse viewers report threats Updated: Apr-16-14 10:53 am
- N.M. woman arrested in death of 89-year-old mother Updated: Apr-16-14 9:46 am
- Police: NYC man pointed gun at 2 college students Updated: Apr-16-14 7:16 am
- Connecticut man wants guns taken in son's arrest Updated: Apr-16-14 7:10 am
- Suspect held in hit-and-run that killed teen Updated: Apr-16-14 3:04 am
- Man arrested in aunt's death held on $2M bail Updated: Apr-15-14 9:01 pm
- Alleged Hillary Clinton shoe thrower detained Updated: Apr-15-14 8:14 pm
- Teen accused of pointing rifle at cars in Arizona Updated: Apr-15-14 7:34 pm
- Police: Hypnotist accused of public intoxication Updated: Apr-15-14 7:23 pm
- Sheriff: Suspect in fatal beating attacked in jail Updated: Apr-15-14 7:14 pm
- Deputy shot, wounded in Norman County Updated: Apr-15-14 7:00 pm
- Police: 3 tied to heroin ring arrested Updated: Apr-15-14 6:55 pm
- Off-duty Windsor police officer faces drug charge Updated: Apr-15-14 6:19 pm
- Child-sex charges filed against Adams deputy Updated: Apr-15-14 5:58 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities say tips from the public have led to the arrest of a Gary man in connection with the fatal shooting of a Fort Wayne tobacco store owner during a robbery.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Montana man charged with driving the suspect in an assault and attempted rape to Missoula after he escaped police custody in Bozeman has been arrested.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Little Rock women who run a day treatment center have been arrested for allegedly bilking the state's Medicaid program out of more than $41,000.
BOSTON - The man arrested near the Boston Marathon finish line carrying a backpack containing a rice cooker was sent to a state psychiatric facility for an evaluation Wednesday after an initial court appearance.
MEXICO CITY - Prosecutors in western Mexico arrested the mayor of a city that once served as a stronghold of the Knights Templar drug cartel on charges that he helped the gang extort money from city council members.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican police said Wednesday they have captured a man identified as the second highest-ranking figure in the once-powerful Beltran Leyva drug cartel.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - A former Greenville police officer is accused of tampering with evidence and obstructing justice.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Mothers Against Drunk Driving is rejecting a $5,000 donation from a North Kingstown mother who offered the contribution after police dropped charges that she allowed teenagers to drink alcohol at her daughter's 16th birthday party.
SANTA ANA, California - A pair of convicted sex offenders had proven once before that there were limits to how well GPS devices could track their whereabouts.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A woman who was trained to spot welfare fraud as an employee of the Mesa County Department of Human Services has been arrested after she was accused of defrauding the agency of welfare program funds totaling nearly $13,000.
MIAMI - Miami-Dade police have arrested five men who were spotted in a car changing into phony police clothing and gear.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Two eastern Idaho men police say threatened several residents who stayed up late to watch the recent lunar eclipse face charges.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A 68-year-old woman who lives in Harding County in rural northeastern New Mexico is accused of murder in the death of her 89-year-old mother.
NEW PALTZ, New York - Authorities say a New York City man has been charged with pointing a handgun at two students on a state college campus in the Hudson Valley.
LITCHFIELD, Connecticut - A Litchfield man wants his guns back after they were confiscated at his home by state police during his son's arrest on charges of selling marijuana.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - An arrest has been made in a hit-and-run crash that killed a St. Lucie County teen.
SEATTLE - A King County District Court judge has ordered a 53-year-old man held on $2 million bail in the slaying of the 72-year-old aunt with whom he lived in the Seattle suburb of Bellevue.
PHOENIX - A federal magistrate on Tuesday ordered a Phoenix woman to remain jailed until she is returned to Las Vegas to face federal charges alleging she threw a shoe at Hillary Rodham Clinton during a speech.
ORO VALLEY, Arizona - A high school student in southern Arizona is in custody for allegedly pointing a non-functioning rifle at a person and passing cars.
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa - Police say a hypnotist hired to provide alcohol-free entertainment at a post high school prom event in Marshalltown was arrested for public intoxication.
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities say a teenager arrested in the fatal beating of a developmentally disabled man has been assaulted in jail, allegedly by a cellmate.
PERLEY, Minnesota - Authorities say a 19-year-old man from Fertile is under arrest for shooting a sheriff's deputy during a traffic stop in northwestern Minnesota.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency and local police have arrested three men accused of being involved in a heroin trafficking network in Rumford and Bethel.
DETROIT - A police officer from Windsor, Ontario, has been charged with drug possession after crossing the Ambassador Bridge into the United States.
BRIGHTON, Colorado - Prosecutors have filed child sexual assault charges against an Adams County sheriff's deputy.