- Suspect in 8 killings in Mexico held on $1M bond Updated: Dec-05-13 7:43 pm
- NJ man pleads not guilty in slaying of Marine Updated: Dec-05-13 6:59 pm
- Bail lowered for ex-teacher in teen harboring case Updated: Dec-05-13 6:41 pm
- Glance at Mandela's co-defendants in Rivonia trial Updated: Dec-05-13 6:30 pm
- Pa. woman, 82, sentenced to prison in poisoning Updated: Dec-05-13 5:26 pm
- Arrested NY policewoman claims racial bias Updated: Dec-05-13 5:23 pm
- Ga. Wendy's worker hides pot in burger, arrested Updated: Dec-05-13 4:58 pm
- Des Moines police release details in shooting Updated: Dec-05-13 4:42 pm
- 2 arrested in shooting near Wingate University Updated: Dec-05-13 4:29 pm
- 2 students arrested for harassment in hazing case Updated: Dec-05-13 4:28 pm
- DOJ: Stats show Alamance deputies profile Latinos Updated: Dec-05-13 4:26 pm
- Goffstown, NH, man charged with robbery, burglary Updated: Dec-05-13 4:16 pm
- Man arrested after 2-hour chase by police in Del. Updated: Dec-05-13 3:41 pm
- Cocaine, marijuana worth $500K seized at Ohio home Updated: Dec-05-13 2:50 pm
- Police arrest 2 in Vt. store robbery Updated: Dec-05-13 1:19 pm
- Judge denies appeal in river arrest case Updated: Dec-05-13 1:13 pm
- Arrest of electric car driver sparks debate Updated: Dec-05-13 1:01 pm
- Trooper find stranded man, place him under arrest Updated: Dec-05-13 12:44 pm
- NYPD: Thieves break into Keri Russell's home Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 pm
- Bosnian court won't re-arrest war criminals Updated: Dec-05-13 11:58 am
- Polish PM calls for fairness for Lazio fans Updated: Dec-05-13 11:03 am
- 15 arrested in Central Texas meth ring sweep Updated: Dec-05-13 10:40 am
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours Updated: Dec-05-13 9:40 am
- Arizona man sought on drug charges arrested in NM Updated: Dec-05-13 8:04 am
- Suspect arrested in Moss Point stabbing death Updated: Dec-05-13 5:37 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A man sought in the killing of eight Mexican municipal government officials 13 years ago is being held on $1 million bail in California on marijuana-cultivation charges while authorities sort out their next step.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A Camden man accused of killing a Marine who was trying to break up a fight has pleaded not guilty.
LAS VEGAS - A judge has lowered bail to $130,000 for a 45-year-old former Las Vegas kindergarten teacher being held on felony charges of harboring a runaway teenager.
JOHANNESBURG - Most of the seven men sentenced with Nelson Mandela to life in prison for sabotage and plotting to overthrow the white government were arrested in July 1963 during a police raid on their headquarters, a farm in the Johannesburg suburb of Rivonia.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - An elderly northeastern Pennsylvania woman convicted of poisoning her son's girlfriend with antifreeze was sentenced Thursday to 5 1/2 to 12 years in prison.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - A black police officer claimed Thursday that she was improperly charged with resisting arrest and harassment by two white officers from her own department last week in suburban New York.
ATLANTA - A Wendy's employee who tucked a partially smoked blunt in a customer's cheeseburger has been fired and charged with marijuana possession.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Authorities remained puzzled Thursday about why a man with a lengthy arrest record went on a shooting rampage in his Des Moines neighborhood, sparking an exchange of gunfire with police.
WINGATE, North Carolina - Police have arrested two men in a pair of shooting deaths near Wingate University that prompted a campus lockdown.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Two students at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, have been arrested on charges of harassing a fellow student who reported hazing at the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two university professors hired by the U.S. Department of Justice to analyze traffic stops by the Alamance County Sheriff's Office say statistical data conclusively shows deputies there are racially profiling Latino drivers.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Manchester police have charged a Goffstown man with robbing a Manchester credit union then holding off police in a motel.
MILFORD, Delaware - Delaware State police have charged a Georgetown man with numerous traffic offenses after police say he led them on a 2-hour, 70-mile chase through Sussex County.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities in central Ohio say a search at a Columbus home turned up large amounts of cocaine and marijuana, with an estimated street value of more than $500,000.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police in Burlington, Vermont, have arrested two people suspected of robbing a store and threatening to shoot an employee last month.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A federal judge has dismissed the appeal of an Alaska man convicted of three misdemeanor charges stemming from a 2010 run-in with park rangers in the Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve.
CHAMBLEE, Georgia - A motorist who plugged his electric car into an outlet at a school near Atlanta is facing a theft charge, sparking debate about where and when it's acceptable to use power.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks area man stranded on a snowmobile trip was found in good condition but not in good standing with the law.
NEW YORK - Police say an uncle and nephew have been arrested for allegedly burglarizing the Brooklyn home of actress Keri Russell after they were caught robbing a neighbor.
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina - A Bosnian court is rejecting a request from prosecutors to re-arrest nine Bosnian Serbs convicted of war crimes but released because of procedural errors.
WARSAW, Poland - Poland's prime minister says he will make sure that some two dozen Lazio fans detained in Warsaw last week ahead of Europa League match are treated without unnecessary severity.
BURNET, Texas - Investigators say 15 people have been arrested on drug-related counts over an alleged Central Texas methamphetamine ring with ties to Mexico.
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been charged with driving drunk twice within two hours.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - An Arizona man sought on federal drug charges has been apprehended in southern New Mexico.
MOSS POINT, Mississippi - A suspect in the Aug. 7 stabbing death of a Moss Point man has been arrested on a charge of murder.