- NJ Weedman: Officials 'exaggerated big-time' in pot charges Updated: Apr-29-16 11:17 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey marijuana advocate dubbed NJ Weedman says authorities "exaggerated big-time" in charging him with distributing pot from his restaurant and cannabis church.
- Accused Williston teacher and coach pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-29-16 10:26 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston teacher and coach accused of a sex crime involving an 18-year-old girl has pleaded not guilty.
- Couple accused of taking 2 kids on robbery spree, car chase Updated: Apr-29-16 9:50 am
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida - Two South Florida parents are accused of taking their two young children along on shoplifting trip that ended in a police chase.
- Multiple arrests made in operation targeting prison gang Updated: Apr-29-16 9:47 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Federal, state and local authorities in New Mexico have made multiple arrests while conducting a roundup that was the second phase of an operation targeting a prison gang.
- Cambodia: 5 rights activists helped hide politician's affair Updated: Apr-29-16 9:39 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - Cambodian authorities arrested five human rights workers Friday on accusations they tried to help cover up a woman's affair with the deputy leader of the opposition Cambodia National Rescue Party. The action is the latest in a series by Prime Minister Hun Sen's government putting legal pressure on its critics and political opponents.
- Violence follows California Trump rally, about 20 arrested Updated: Apr-29-16 9:37 am
COSTA MESA, California - Raucous protesters and supporters of Donald Trump violently confronted each other in California leading to some 20 arrests as the Republican presidential contender brought his campaign to conservative Orange County.
- Police: Hammond teen arrested for making threat at school Updated: Apr-29-16 8:57 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Authorities say a 15-year-old Hammond High Magnet School student has been arrested for writing a threat on a desk.
- French politicians decry violence at Nuit Debout protest Updated: Apr-29-16 8:18 am
PARIS - French politicians are decrying the violence that erupted at the edges of anti-labor reform protests in Paris and other French cities.
- Italy's anti-terror chief: nabbed quartet were 'dangerous' Updated: Apr-29-16 8:05 am
ROME - Italy's top anti-terror prosecutor says four suspects arrested in northern Italy were "very dangerous."
- Augusta man pleads guilty to drug distribution charges Updated: Apr-29-16 7:08 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A 44-year-old Augusta man has admitted to federal drug distribution charges stemming from a 2015 traffic stop arrest at a southern Maine rest stop.
- China charges brokers, fund manager with insider trading Updated: Apr-29-16 6:15 am
BEIJING - A prominent investor and the general manager of China's biggest stock brokerage have been arrested on insider trading charges, the government announced Friday, in the latest aftershock from a plunge in stock prices last year.
- Philadelphia police officer facing charges in break-in Updated: Apr-29-16 6:13 am
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia police officer is accused of breaking into his girlfriend's apartment, stealing something and chasing her outside.
- New York, New Jersey authorities arrest 18 in cocaine ring Updated: Apr-29-16 6:05 am
GOSHEN, New York - Authorities in New York and New Jersey say they've broken up a cocaine distribution ring, arresting 18 people.
- Fort Mill day care employee accused of touching boys Updated: Apr-29-16 5:06 am
FORT MILL, South Carolina - A Fort Mill day care employee has been arrested after sheriff's investigators say he inappropriately touched two 8-year-old boys in his care.
- 3 with family ties to San Bernardino shooters arrested Updated: Apr-29-16 4:57 am
RIVERSIDE, California - The brother of the man behind the San Bernardino terror attack and two Russian sisters have been charged with marriage fraud in a case that was unrelated to the December shootings but came to light in the investigation that followed it.
- ACLU files civil rights lawsuit against Woonsocket police Updated: Apr-29-16 4:36 am
WOONSOCKET, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has filed a civil rights lawsuit against the Woonsocket Police Department over the arrest of a deaf man in 2015.
- Officer arrested over video of him hitting handcuffed woman Updated: Apr-29-16 4:16 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office in Florida has fired and arrested an officer they say hit a woman who was handcuffed.
- Authorities: Dozens of drug dealers behind bars after sweep Updated: Apr-29-16 4:04 am
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say dozens of suspected drug dealers are behind bars after a massive drug sweep in west Philadelphia and its suburbs.
- Sheriff's deputy arrested for sexual misconduct Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
TACOMA, Washington - A Pierce County sheriff's deputy is facing charges for allegations that he forced a woman to have sex with him by threatening to take her to jail.
- Medford man with pipe bombs arrested for threatening Obama Updated: Apr-29-16 2:14 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Federal authorities have arrested a Medford man who they say made online comments threatening President Barack Obama and had several pipe bombs in his apartment.
- 2 in custody after pursuit that ends near Phoenix hospital Updated: Apr-28-16 9:26 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say two suspects are in custody after a pursuit that ended near a Phoenix hospital.
- The Latest: 3 tied to terror shooter deny sham-marriage plot Updated: Apr-28-16 8:50 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - The Latest on warrants served in a marriage fraud investigation stemming from the December terror attack that killed 14 in San Bernardino (all times local):
- Man charged with stealing $23,000 from woman on social media Updated: Apr-28-16 8:19 pm
NEW CARROLLTON, Maryland - Maryland State Police have arrested a man they say fraudulently obtained $23,000 from a woman he contacted on social media.
- Police arrest woman for abandoning newborn in dumpster Updated: Apr-28-16 7:16 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police say they've arrested an 18-year-old woman for leaving her newborn son in an Everett dumpster in March.
- Las Cruces couple is accused of 15 counts of child abuse Updated: Apr-28-16 6:55 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Authorities say a Las Cruces couple has been arrested and accused of 15 counts of child abuse.