- Teacher issued summons after underage drinking party at home Updated: May-20-15 1:18 pm
CHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a first-grade teacher in New Hampshire has been accused of holding an underage drinking party.
- Astoria council rejects linking police budget to citations Updated: May-19-15 4:07 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - Astoria City Council members say they were too worried about turning police officers into bounty hunters to approve boosting the department's budget with fees on low-level crime.
- Truck driver cited after vehicle pins, kills woman Updated: May-19-15 9:48 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police have cited a tractor-trailer driver they say was behind the wheel of a rig that pinned and killed a woman in Worcester.
- Driver cited for careless driving in crash that killed 3 Updated: May-19-15 3:06 am
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - A Springfield man who hit and killed three children with his pickup truck has been cited for careless driving in connection.
- NYC police boss pitches amnesty idea to clear 1.2M warrants Updated: May-17-15 12:00 pm
NEW YORK - Sheila Beasley was struggling to clean up after her beloved Rottweiler, Rocky, on a Bronx sidewalk on a December day in 2008 when she briefly put his leash down - a move spotted by a nearby plainclothes police officer who promptly wrote her a summons for having an unleashed dog.
- Police: Couple cited after mother, child rode on car roof Updated: May-13-15 6:46 pm
COVENTRY, Vermont - A Newport, Vermont, couple are facing child endangerment and other charges after police the woman and her 5-year-old child were riding on the roof of a vehicle.
- Indiana suspends Davis after marijuana possession citation Updated: May-12-15 3:45 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana sophomore basketball player Devin Davis has been suspended from all team activities after being cited for marijuana possession.
- Kentucky man cited after gun found in bag at W.Va. airport Updated: May-11-15 10:54 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Tri-State Airport police have cited a Kentucky man after a a loaded gun was found in a carry-on bag.
- Pennsylvania man cited in deaths of bald eagle, blue herons Updated: May-07-15 4:47 pm
LEHIGHTON, Pennsylvania - A wildlife officer says a Pennsylvania man fatally shot a bald eagle and five blue herons.
- Natrona County man cited for animal cruelty Updated: May-07-15 4:37 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Natrona County man has been accused of dragging his horse behind a pickup truck.
- Kentucky guard Epps suspended following alcohol incident Updated: May-06-15 4:48 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach Matthew Mitchell has suspended star sophomore guard Makayla Epps after she was cited on alcohol-related charges in her hometown.
- Driver cited after car hits bus carrying disabled passengers Updated: May-04-15 10:38 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Police in Salem, Oregon, say a 24-year-old driver has been cited after his Toyota crossed the center line and collided with a bus carrying disabled passengers.
- Cops: Bicyclist hit, killed by vehicle on Long Island road Updated: May-02-15 3:23 pm
HOLTSVILLE, New York - Police say a bicyclist was killed when he was struck by a vehicle on a Long Island road.
- Woman in Mesa cited after leaving her daughter in hot car Updated: Apr-30-15 10:11 pm
MESA, Arizona - Police in Mesa say a woman accused of leaving her 2-year-old daughter alone in a hot car has been cited for misdemeanor endangerment.
- Highway Patrol officer likely will be cited for recklessness Updated: Apr-30-15 7:29 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The Highway Patrol lieutenant who led the response to a deadly collision between a school bus and freight train near Larimore likely will face a traffic citation after an investigation determined he drove the wrong way on a highway.
- Missouri Highway Patrol: Shane Ray cited for pot possession Updated: Apr-28-15 8:06 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - NFL prospect Shane Ray has been issued a misdemeanor citation after a trooper found a small amount of marijuana in the defensive end's car.
- 2 Iowa men cited for intoxication after rescue from river Updated: Apr-28-15 7:44 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - Two men have been rescued after their rubber raft became stuck on a river dam in Mason City.
- Mason City company receives 24 federal citations Updated: Apr-27-15 3:26 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City cement company has received several citations from a federal agency following safety inspections conducted in March.