- Ex-officer in Salt Lake admits faking DUI reports Updated: Apr-15-14 3:51 pm
- Man who killed boy while driving drunk cited again Updated: Apr-15-14 10:31 am
- Police: 4 seniors are cited in Bradshaw High prank Updated: Apr-08-14 6:10 pm
- Top Ohio court to hear traffic camera arguments Updated: Apr-08-14 12:45 pm
- 3 Wisconsin counties used homes cited for abuse Updated: Apr-06-14 6:05 pm
- Racine County prosecutor cited for drunken driving Updated: Apr-05-14 6:10 pm
- Former soldier charged with stealing furniture Updated: Apr-04-14 12:53 pm
- Driver gets citations in Valentine's Day fatality Updated: Apr-02-14 8:13 pm
- 5 injured in 2-car crash on rural western NY road Updated: Apr-02-14 6:22 am
- Juneau man cited for bear found dead in yard Updated: Apr-02-14 6:13 am
- Fremont candidate, 20, cited for having alcohol Updated: Apr-01-14 2:00 pm
- Landowner cited in wildfire in central New Mexico Updated: Mar-29-14 11:59 pm
- Las Cruces man says singing got him a citation Updated: Mar-28-14 9:22 am
- 60 cited during Morgantown seatbelt blitz Updated: Mar-26-14 9:49 am
- Idaho city considers allowing guns at parades Updated: Mar-25-14 2:03 pm
- Ticket to be issued to Neb. trooper in crash Updated: Mar-19-14 7:56 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A former police officer in Salt Lake City has pleaded guilty to a felony and a misdemeanor in a plea deal on allegations that he faked DUI reports as part of a scheme to collect thousands of dollars of overtime illegally.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Browning-area man who pleaded guilty to backing over and killing a 2-year-old child while driving drunk in 2008 is facing another DUI charge.
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - Four students at a northern Arizona high school are facing charges after an apparent senior prank.
CINCINNATI - The Ohio Supreme Court plans to hear arguments in two months on the use of traffic cameras, in a case one group says could affect every state resident who drives or owns a vehicle.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Officials in Oconto, Shawano and Kewaunee counties continued placing sick and indigent people in assisted-living homes even though the facilities had a history of operational concerns, according to a published report.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Racine County district attorney Rich Chiapete (chuh-PEH'-tee) acknowledges that he drove while intoxicated this week and fled the scene of a single-vehicle crash.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A summons has been issued for a former Fort Wainwright soldier suspected of stealing thousands of dollars' worth of furniture.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police have issued two traffic citations for careless driving to a motorist who struck and killed a pedestrian in southeast Portland on Valentine's Day.
SCIO, New York - State police say five people are recovering from injuries suffered when two cars collided on a rural road in New York's Southern Tier.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A man suspected of killing a black bear in a Juneau neighborhood will make a court appearance next week.
FREMONT, Nebraska - A 20-year-old candidate for the Fremont City Council has been cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol after police responded to a report of a loud party.
JARALES, New Mexico - Authorities say crews have made headway on a 198-acre wildfire in central New Mexico that a landowner has been cited for causing.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - One man's singing may be yelling to another.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Morgantown police issued 60 citations for seatbelt violations during a recent patrol blitz.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A northern Idaho city is considering allowing weapons at parades and festivals with a move that would overturn a local ordinance enacted years ago when Aryan Nations members used to march annually.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A state trooper will receive a traffic ticket in connection to a vehicle collision that Omaha police say happened after he ran a red light.