- Tractor trailer driver charged in Md. crash that killed 5 Updated: Feb-04-16 2:20 pm
WYE MILLS, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a driver whose tractor trailer crashed with a car in Queen Anne's County, killing five people in the car, has been cited for 11 traffic violations.
- Police: Fairview officer cited in prostitution investigation Updated: Feb-04-16 7:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say a newly promoted detective has been arrested after responding to a prostitution ad.
- Ohio court approves class action in speed camera case Updated: Feb-01-16 3:35 pm
CINCINNATI - A state appeals court approved class action status on Monday for thousands of motorists fined for speeding in a southwest Ohio village with citations issued from automatic camera enforcement.
- Cleveland firing 6 officers involved in 137-shot barrage Updated: Jan-26-16 8:39 pm
Cleveland officials said Tuesday they're firing six police officers involved in a 137-shot barrage that killed two unarmed black people after a high-speed chase.
- The Latest: Acquitted Cleveland cop 1 of 6 fired, union says Updated: Jan-26-16 4:26 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on the discipline for Cleveland police involved in a 137-shot barrage that killed two unarmed people (all times local):
- Appeals court upholds university library pornography citation Updated: Jan-26-16 11:17 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - An Eau Claire man didn't have a constitutional right to view pornography on a university library computer, a state appeals court ruled Tuesday.
- Man cited for nearly hitting Havasu police officers with car Updated: Jan-24-16 5:10 pm
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - A Lake Havasu City worker has been cited after he nearly struck three police officers during the city's annual balloon festival.
- Vermont state police clock Massachusetts man driving 102 mph Updated: Jan-24-16 11:53 am
GUILFORD, Vermont - Vermont state police say they clocked and issued a citation to a Massachusetts man driving 102 mph on Interstate 91 in Guilford.
- Arkansas State Police trooper accused of striking youth Updated: Jan-23-16 11:29 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Police says a trooper accused of striking a minor has been cited for third-degree assault.
- Man cited for panhandling in Fresno for 70th time in year Updated: Jan-19-16 8:37 am
FRESNO, California - A man who police say was walking into traffic in Fresno to ask people for money has racked up his 70th citation for aggressive panhandling in the past year.
- South Carolina lawmaker would prohibit traffic ticket quotas Updated: Jan-11-16 6:06 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A South Carolina lawmaker who doubles as an attorney for the family of a police shooting victim is offering solutions to what advocates call "predatory policing" policies, which pressure officers to generate revenue by ticketing citizens for minor offenses.
- Man accused of firing at robbery suspect issued summons Updated: Jan-10-16 1:55 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Aurora police have issued a summons to a man accused of firing shots at a fleeing robbery suspect.
- Mayor of Mandeville issued public urination citation Updated: Jan-10-16 11:50 am
MANDEVILLE, Louisiana - The mayor of Mandeville has been issued a public urination citation.