- Bill would restrict some Ohio villages' ticketing practices Updated: Nov-26-15 10:16 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State lawmakers are trying to prevent some Ohio villages from accepting direct payments for traffic-related violations.
- Wisconsin's Clement cited for disorderly conduct Updated: Nov-25-15 6:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Corey Clement has been cited for disorderly conduct in connection with his role in a Nov. 8 fight in his apartment building.
- 14 adult venues citied during statewide probe Updated: Nov-25-15 10:07 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Agents with the state Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control cited 14 adult entertainment venues during a statewide undercover investigation dubbed by the agency "Operation Trick or Treat."
- Portland cops handing out pot citations despite legalization Updated: Nov-09-15 12:08 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Portland police have issued several citations for possession of small amounts of marijuana despite a city ordinance legalizing recreational use of the drug.
- Police issue summons to driver they say struck a pedestrian Updated: Nov-08-15 2:55 pm
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police have issued a summons to a Rochester driver they say struck a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- Ohio traffic-camera law takes enforcement to busy freeways Updated: Nov-08-15 1:09 pm
CLEVELAND - A state law meant to effectively ban the use of traffic enforcement cameras is proving to have unintended consequences: motorists speeding along busy Ohio freeways getting a lot more tickets.
- 250 drivers cited for DUI over Halloween weekend Updated: Nov-07-15 7:47 am
DENVER - Transportation officials say 250 drivers in Colorado were ticked for driving under the influence over the Halloween weekend.
- Police: Woman cited for texting while driving school bus Updated: Nov-06-15 6:40 am
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Police say a school district driver in Pennsylvania has been cited for texting while driving a bus.
- Wildlife citations up sharply in North Dakota oil patch Updated: Nov-03-15 10:58 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Hunting- and fishing-related violations have increased sharply in the heart of the western North Dakota oil patch, with officials citing a lot more people and a lot fewer deer as reasons.