- Driver cited after car hits bus carrying disabled passengers Updated: May-04-15 10:38 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Police in Salem, Oregon, say a 24-year-old driver has been cited after his Toyota crossed the center line and collided with a bus carrying disabled passengers.
- Singer Chris Brown accused of battery in Las Vegas Updated: May-04-15 7:50 pm
LAS VEGAS - Singer Chris Brown faces another battery accusation just days after he performed at an after-party to the weekend's much hyped boxing match, which was also billed as the kickoff to his residency at the Drai's nightclub.
- Cops: Bicyclist hit, killed by vehicle on Long Island road Updated: May-02-15 3:23 pm
HOLTSVILLE, New York - Police say a bicyclist was killed when he was struck by a vehicle on a Long Island road.
- Woman in Mesa cited after leaving her daughter in hot car Updated: Apr-30-15 10:11 pm
MESA, Arizona - Police in Mesa say a woman accused of leaving her 2-year-old daughter alone in a hot car has been cited for misdemeanor endangerment.
- Highway Patrol officer likely will be cited for recklessness Updated: Apr-30-15 7:29 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The Highway Patrol lieutenant who led the response to a deadly collision between a school bus and freight train near Larimore likely will face a traffic citation after an investigation determined he drove the wrong way on a highway.
- Missouri Highway Patrol: Shane Ray cited for pot possession Updated: Apr-28-15 8:06 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - NFL prospect Shane Ray has been issued a misdemeanor citation after a trooper found a small amount of marijuana in the defensive end's car.
- 2 Iowa men cited for intoxication after rescue from river Updated: Apr-28-15 7:44 am
MASON CITY, Iowa - Two men have been rescued after their rubber raft became stuck on a river dam in Mason City.
- Mason City company receives 24 federal citations Updated: Apr-27-15 3:26 pm
MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City cement company has received several citations from a federal agency following safety inspections conducted in March.
- St. Louis County man cited for speeding, wants limit raised Updated: Apr-22-15 7:02 pm
MANCHESTER, Missouri - A St. Louis County man says he's afraid of getting a speeding ticket every time he leaves his driveway after being cited last month for driving nearly twice the posted limit.
- Frustrated technophobe 'kills' computer, gets citation Updated: Apr-22-15 1:41 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - For killing the source of his frustration and abandoning the body in an alley, a Colorado man could be considered lucky for just receiving a citation - except his victim was his computer.
- Denver police tally 196 pot violations over 4/20 weekend Updated: Apr-21-15 8:19 pm
DENVER - Denver police say 196 people were either arrested or cited for violating marijuana laws during the three-day 4/20 pot celebration.
- NY troopers issue 17,447 tickets during 'Operation Hang Up' Updated: Apr-21-15 3:06 am
ALBANY, New York - New York State Police say they issued 17,447 tickets during their five-day "Operation Hang Up" distracted driving crackdown.
- Ore. father cited for leaving kids in car; ages 4 and 7 Updated: Apr-20-15 11:37 pm
LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon - Police in the Portland suburb of Lake Oswego say a 35-year-old man accused of leaving his two young children alone in a car while he shopped at a grocery store has been cited.
- Denver police issue dozens of citations at pot events Updated: Apr-19-15 6:10 pm
DENVER - Denver police said there were no major problems as marijuana celebrations continued for a second day on Sunday, but police tweeted a reminder that while recreational use of marijuana is legal in Colorado, people still can't use it in public.
- State police target HOV violations in Hampton Roads Updated: Apr-15-15 1:35 pm
HAMPTON, Virginia - Virginia State Police troopers issued 140 tickets for high occupancy vehicle violations during an enforcement initiative in Hampton Roads.
- Some Omaha police concerned about alleged ticket quotas Updated: Apr-14-15 12:35 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Allegations of possible ticket quotas are being raised by some Omaha police officers after a captain sent an email to address low ticket numbers since a new electronic filing system was implemented.
- NYC making tickets for low-level crimes harder to ignore Updated: Apr-14-15 1:08 am
NEW YORK - New York City wants to make its tickets harder to ignore.
- Omaha mom cited for neglect after son found alone in streets Updated: Apr-13-15 5:34 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Police have cited an Omaha mother for child neglect after officers twice responded to reports of her 4-year-old son wandering the streets alone.
- Wisconsin DNR disciplined 20 workers in 2014 Updated: Apr-12-15 9:46 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources disciplined several employees last year for alleged infractions including sexual harassment, running a sex toy business on state time and posting insulting remarks about the public online, agency records show.
- Camera citations pick up in Ohio city amid legal battle Updated: Apr-11-15 12:08 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - There's been a jump in drivers getting speeding citations from traffic cameras in an Ohio city that's in the middle of the legal battle over automated photo enforcement.
- Anchorage man cited for damage to campaign signs Updated: Apr-05-15 6:11 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 54-year-old Anchorage man suspected of vandalizing campaign signs of an Anchorage mayoral candidate has been cited for criminal mischief.
- Denver police issue tickets for curfew violations Updated: Apr-05-15 12:44 pm
DENVER - Denver police issued three tickets for curfew violations during the first evening of an enforcement campaign that began Friday.