- UMass latest to deal with rowdy St. Pat's parties Updated: Mar-09-14 6:20 pm
- Patrol: 273 citations given under Ohio texting ban Updated: Mar-09-14 3:13 pm
- Bill would fund jail for misdemeanor offenders Updated: Mar-08-14 11:31 am
- Franklin Parish school bus driver cited for wreck Updated: Mar-07-14 6:27 pm
- Assault summons issued at candidate event Updated: Mar-07-14 8:35 am
- Owner gets summons after dog kills NJ teen Updated: Mar-05-14 4:36 pm
- Providence police order halt to ad hoc tire dumps Updated: Mar-05-14 7:07 am
- 4 businesses cited for selling shark fin products Updated: Mar-05-14 4:06 am
- Citation issued to Detroit councilman is dismissed Updated: Mar-04-14 5:55 am
- Illegal tree harvest at national monument Updated: Mar-03-14 1:52 pm
- Citations mount during Huntington cleanup effort Updated: Feb-27-14 8:07 am
- No charges after Wis. speeder kills woman, 85 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:53 pm
- Ohio village turns to new traffic fine system Updated: Feb-22-14 5:19 pm
- Cops: No sign of injury on body in snowed-over car Updated: Feb-21-14 9:58 pm
- Pa. judge chides couple for offensive jury summons Updated: Feb-19-14 3:24 pm
- Arrow wounds Central Oregon dog; boy cited Updated: Feb-19-14 12:48 pm
- Teen drivers cited in crash that left 8 injured Updated: Feb-18-14 12:11 pm
- Tickets tossed for honking in support of teachers Updated: Feb-13-14 3:13 pm
- Butte company cited, failed to report worker death Updated: Feb-13-14 9:25 am
AMHERST, Massachusetts - The chaos at the University of Massachusetts over the weekend during a pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration brought new attention to an old problem affecting colleges across the country: How to deal with alcohol-fueled revelers during the March festivities.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - More than 270 citations have been issued to drivers for texting or using a cellphone behind the wheel in violation of a new Ohio law, according to data from the State Highway Patrol.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A legislator has prefiled a bill that would move the city-parish one step closer to getting a full-time misdemeanor jail.
WINNSBORO, Louisiana - A Franklin Parish school bus driver has been arrested for driving under suspension after crashing her bus into another vehicle.
CANON CITY, Colorado - The Canon City Police Department has issued the son-in-law of a political candidate a summons for assault following an altercation that took place during a Meet the Candidate event at the Royal Gorge Republican Women's meeting at Republican Headquarters.
PATERSON, New Jersey - Authorities in northern New Jersey have issued two summonses to the owner of a dog that attacked a 13-year-old boy who was later found dead.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police have issued a summons to a man accused of dumping tires around the city as part of an ad hoc tire removal business.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The Illinois Department of Natural Resources says four northern Illinois businesses have been cited for violating state law by selling products containing shark fins.
DETROIT - Officials say a traffic citation issued to a Detroit City Council member earlier this year has been dismissed because of a paperwork mix-up.
CORTEZ, Colorado - Court citations have been issued to three people after authorities discovered an illegal logging operation in Canyons of the Ancients National Monument.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Citations against property owners are mounting as Huntington continues a crackdown on outdoor junk, trash, weeds and high grass.
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - A man who was going more than three times the speed limit when he plowed into another vehicle last summer, killing an 85-year-old woman, won't face charges because he'd apparently had a seizure, Wausau police said.
BRICE, Ohio - A central Ohio village that lost a major part of its revenue stream when the state abolished mayor's courts for some small villages has a new system for collecting money from traffic fines.
PHILADELPHIA - Countless pedestrians near Philadelphia's main train station walked by a snow-covered sedan with dark windows and a slew of parking tickets before police this week found the body of a young mother inside.
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - A northeastern Pennsylvania couple have been cited for contempt of court for sending back a jury questionnaire filled with profanity, crude language and racial slurs.
SISTERS, Oregon - A 2-year-old dog named Stewie ran off from his owners' home in Sisters and returned Sunday with an arrow in his thigh.
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Two teenage drivers have been cited in a southern New Jersey crash that left eight juveniles injured.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Authorities have dismissed four tickets issued to motorists for honking their horns in support of striking teachers in the Medford school district.
BUTTE, Montana - A Butte company has paid a $2,000 fine for failing to make a timely report of an employee's death last fall.