- Jury ponders ex-pitcher's police brutality suit Updated: Apr-22-14 10:43 pm
- Man who fought with police plans to plead guilty Updated: Apr-21-14 5:34 am
- St. Paul to settle police lawsuit for $45,000 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:53 pm
- Ex-NYPD officer charged in killing of wife Updated: Apr-20-14 4:20 pm
- Corrections officer accused of sexual assault Updated: Apr-18-14 6:56 am
- Former Pa. officer's assault conviction upheld Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 am
- Coast Guard officer accused of Wisconsin assault Updated: Apr-15-14 2:22 pm
- San Jose police officer pleads not guilty to rape Updated: Apr-15-14 12:13 pm
- New Hampshire cop charged with assaulting suspect Updated: Apr-10-14 4:59 pm
- Stamford to settle suit; officer denies accusation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:22 pm
- Prisoner sentenced for corrections officer assault Updated: Apr-04-14 4:03 pm
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Philly police officer arrested on assault charges Updated: Apr-02-14 2:15 pm
- SW Ind. native son's sacrifice to be remembered Updated: Apr-02-14 11:52 am
HOUSTON - A jury has begun deliberating a former Houston Astros pitcher's multimillion-dollar brutality lawsuit against Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A man who led police on a vehicle chase through a North Dakota town and then fought with officers says he will plead guilty in federal court.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A man who claimed in a federal lawsuit that a St. Paul police officer slammed him into a wall and knocked him unconscious has reached a $45,000 settlement with the city.
NEW YORK - A former New York City Police officer has been charged in the shooting death of his wife in Queens.
GRAND RAPIDS, Minnesota - An officer at a juvenile correctional facility in northern Minnesota is charged with sexually assaulting a teenage resident.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - An appeals court has rejected the appeal of a former central Pennsylvania police officer convicted of assaulting two men and then trying to cover up his involvement.
MILWAUKEE - A U.S. Coast Guard officer will face a military hearing on allegations that he had abusive sexual contact with a female colleague while stationed in Milwaukee, the Coast Guard said Tuesday.
SAN JOSE, California - A San Jose police officer accused of raping a woman while on duty has pleaded not guilty.
SEABROOK, New Hampshire - A police officer who was caught on tape slamming a suspect's head into a concrete wall was indicted Thursday on an assault charge.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The city of Stamford has agreed to pay $230,000 to settle a lawsuit by a woman who accused a city police officer of punching her, attorneys for the woman and city said Wednesday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An Anchorage prison inmate convicted of felony assault in the beating of a corrections officer has been sentenced to 19 more years in prison.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking damages of up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia police officer is charged with disorderly conduct, terroristic threats, assault and related charges in connection with an off-duty incident last year.
PRINCETON, Indiana - As a young boy in the late 1800s, he probably played in the yard of his family's home at what would be the 400 block of East Glendale in Princeton.