- Coast Guard officer accused of Wisconsin assault Updated: Apr-15-14 2:22 pm
- Condemned killer of 3 in Corpus Christi set to die Updated: Apr-15-14 1:40 pm
- San Jose police officer pleads not guilty to rape Updated: Apr-15-14 12:13 pm
- New Hampshire cop charged with assaulting suspect Updated: Apr-10-14 4:59 pm
- Stamford to settle suit; officer denies accusation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:22 pm
- Prisoner sentenced for corrections officer assault Updated: Apr-04-14 4:03 pm
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 6:44 pm
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Philly police officer arrested on assault charges Updated: Apr-02-14 2:15 pm
- SW Ind. native son's sacrifice to be remembered Updated: Apr-02-14 11:52 am
- LAPD officer charged with beating teen relative Updated: Mar-21-14 9:46 pm
- Officer who killed girl gets September trial date Updated: Mar-21-14 12:37 pm
- Hawaii law lets police have sex with prostitutes Updated: Mar-21-14 12:52 am
- German charged with murder over Internet killing Updated: Mar-19-14 1:04 pm
- Officer injured by man in Phoenix police standoff Updated: Mar-16-14 2:04 pm
- Egypt crackdown brings most arrests in decades Updated: Mar-16-14 1:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - A U.S. Coast Guard officer will face a military hearing on allegations that he had abusive sexual contact with a female colleague while stationed in Milwaukee, the Coast Guard said Tuesday.
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - Jose Villegas was out on bond for a sexual assault charge and was supposed to go on trial in Corpus Christi for punching a woman in the face on the same day 13 years ago that he stabbed ex-girlfriend, her son and her mother to death.
SAN JOSE, California - A San Jose police officer accused of raping a woman while on duty has pleaded not guilty.
SEABROOK, New Hampshire - A police officer who was caught on tape slamming a suspect's head into a concrete wall was indicted Thursday on an assault charge.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The city of Stamford has agreed to pay $230,000 to settle a lawsuit by a woman who accused a city police officer of punching her, attorneys for the woman and city said Wednesday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An Anchorage prison inmate convicted of felony assault in the beating of a corrections officer has been sentenced to 19 more years in prison.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers in 2008.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking damages of up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia police officer is charged with disorderly conduct, terroristic threats, assault and related charges in connection with an off-duty incident last year.
PRINCETON, Indiana - As a young boy in the late 1800s, he probably played in the yard of his family's home at what would be the 400 block of East Glendale in Princeton.
SANTA ANA, California - A Los Angeles police officer accused of beating a teenage relative over poor grades and behavior has been charged with child abuse and causing corporal injury.
DETROIT - A judge has scheduled a Sept. 15 trial date in the case of a Detroit police officer charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of a 7-year-old girl.
HONOLULU - Honolulu police officers have urged lawmakers to keep an exemption in state law that allows undercover officers to have sex with prostitutes during investigations, touching off a heated debate.
BERLIN - A German police officer has been charged with murder over the death and dismemberment of a man he met on the Internet.
PHOENIX - A man accused of punching a Phoenix police officer in the head is in custody.
CAIRO - Egypt's crackdown on Islamists has jailed 16,000 people over the past eight months in the country's biggest round-up in nearly two decades, according to previously unreleased figures from security officials. Rights activists say reports of abuses in prisons are mounting, with prisoners describing systematic beatings and miserable conditions for dozens packed into tiny cells.