- Utah liquor board pushes off decision on mini-bottle sales Updated: Aug-25-15 4:43 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - State liquor regulators have pushed off a decision about granting special permission for a distillery to sell its brandy in sample sizes, arguing the move is too drastic for them to make without having lawmakers weigh in first.
- Hospital wants confiscated wine slated for destruction Updated: Aug-25-15 2:41 pm
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia hospital wants to save more than 1,000 bottles of expensive wine that the state plans to dump.
- USC's Sarkisian apologizes for drunken speech at team rally Updated: Aug-25-15 1:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian publicly apologized Tuesday for his drunken appearance at a team rally last weekend, attributing his slurred, profane speech to a combination of alcohol and medication.
- Texas to target illegal alcohol sales in college towns Updated: Aug-25-15 8:17 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas alcohol regulators will target communities with major colleges and universities in a crackdown on illegal sales to underage drinkers.
- EXCHANGE: Local breweries eye craft beer legislation Updated: Aug-16-15 10:40 am
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - As the craft beer industry continues to evolve, new business owner Mike Dallas of Scorched Earth Brewing Company said progress certainly has been made both near and far, but there's still a long way to go.
- NY bans sales of powdered alcohol, joins 20 other states Updated: Aug-15-15 7:34 am
ALBANY, New York - New York is joining more than 20 other states in prohibiting the sale of powdered alcohol.
- State law puts cork in free wine at Bay St. Louis event Updated: Aug-13-15 10:25 am
BAY ST. LOUIS, Mississippi - Businesses in Old Town Bay St. Louis have been told they can no longer serve alcohol during the town's Second Saturday events without permits.
- Utah lawmaker details plan to boost liquor agency budget Updated: Aug-13-15 5:10 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A lawmaker says Utah's liquor stores should be run more like a business and less like a service.
- Santa Fe asks judge to uphold ban on small liquor bottles Updated: Aug-12-15 10:32 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The Santa Fe City Council is asking a judge to uphold its decision to ban the sale of small bottles of liquor.