- Cheap alcohol sales ban in downtown Olympia Updated: Dec-19-13 12:39 pm
- Oregon grocers file liquor privatization measure Updated: Dec-16-13 9:14 pm
- Tribal leader pleads guilty to alcohol importation Updated: Dec-16-13 7:28 pm
- Case highlights Alaska ban on alcohol discounts Updated: Dec-16-13 2:34 pm
- LIRR banning alcohol consumption during Santacon Updated: Dec-13-13 6:20 am
- Christian Coalition of Ala. announces 2014 agenda Updated: Dec-05-13 4:55 pm
- Backers see better chance for Sunday alcohol sales Updated: Dec-03-13 12:13 pm
- Fla. brewers seek to end ban on beer growlers Updated: Nov-25-13 11:43 am
- EU, Russia face off before divisive summit Updated: Nov-25-13 11:19 am
- Small Utah town begins allowing alcohol sales Updated: Nov-23-13 6:32 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - A ban on the sale of cheap alcohol in downtown Olympia takes effect Feb. 15.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A group led by Oregon grocery stores filed initial paperwork Monday that could lead to a ballot measure asking voters whether to privatize liquor sales.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The president of one of two tribal councils embroiled in a village power dispute has pleaded guilty to illegal alcohol importation, saying the three bottles he was trying to transport to his community were intended for his own use only.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Charges filed against an Anchorage buffet restaurant owner highlight a state law that prohibits discounts on alcohol at bars and restaurants.
NEW YORK - The Long Island Rail Road says it will ban alcohol consumption aboard trains during the Santacon bar crawl.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Christian Coalition of Alabama plans to push a bill in the upcoming legislative session that would ban the sale of alcohol in gambling businesses, including Indian casinos.
INDIANAPOLIS - Supporters of ending Indiana's longtime ban on Sunday retail alcohol sales are hoping a change in leadership of a key legislative committee has improved their chances of success.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - There are three growlers perched above the tap handles at Intuition Ale Works. One of the beer jugs holds 32 ounces, another 64, and the largest 128. Two of them can be sold lawfully in Florida; the third has a handwritten sign saying "Legalize it" as it sits on display at the brewery. And it's probably not the one you'd guess.
LANAKEN, Belgium - Little over two decades ago, Moscow ruled Lithuania with an iron fist. Now, the Baltic nation holds the presidency of the European Union.
HYDE PARK, Utah - For the first time since its founding by Mormon settlers in 1860, a small city in northern Utah is allowing alcohol sales.