- LA County compromises on vineyard moratorium Updated: Jul-28-15 10:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - The glass is half-full for grape growers who want to lift a moratorium on new vineyards in the Santa Monica Mountains.
- Utah liquor board OKs 1st tasting permit for a distillery Updated: Jul-28-15 6:22 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah liquor bosses granted special permission Tuesday for a distillery to offer a broad selection of whiskey samples, opening the door for more distillers and breweries to seek similar exemptions under the state's knotty alcohol laws.
- Iowa court says alcohol OK in cars on private property Updated: Jul-23-15 2:11 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - An Iowa court says people can drink alcohol in their cars as long as they're parked on private property.
- Residents celebrate law allowing alcohol at retirement homes Updated: Jul-18-15 5:22 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Residents of a Bloomington retirement home are enjoying their successful push for a change to state law to allow the serving of alcohol at Indiana's nursing homes and retirement communities.
- Illinois bans powdered alcohol, restricts caffeine Updated: Jul-17-15 4:08 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner has signed into law a ban on powdered alcohol and restrictions on caffeine in powdered form.
- Snyder OKs law allowing alcohol consumption on 'pedal pubs' Updated: Jul-15-15 5:36 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Passengers will be allowed to drink alcohol on pedal-powered vehicles under a Michigan law signed by Gov. Rick Snyder.
- Ige vetoes 8 bills; allows medical marijuana, autism bills Updated: Jul-15-15 12:14 am
HONOLULU - Hawaii Gov. David Ige is vetoing eight bills and approving many other proposals, bringing an end to the 2015 Legislative session.
- Texas regulators say more costly alcohol not always served Updated: Jul-10-15 9:31 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Regulators say customers at some Texas establishments apparently paid for pricier alcohol but were not served the better booze.
- Massachusetts court tosses town's alcohol ban at strip clubs Updated: Jul-08-15 1:32 pm
BOSTON - The highest court in Massachusetts has tossed out a bylaw banning alcohol at strip clubs in the town of Mendon.
- New malt beverage administrator hired Updated: Jul-02-15 4:04 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's Department for Alcoholic Beverage Control has a new malt beverage administrator to help enforce the state's alcohol laws and regulations.
- The Latest: Legislature sends 'swatting' bill to Christie Updated: Jun-29-15 5:38 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The latest on the New Jersey Legislature's voting session on fiscal year-end bills (all times local):