- Boy Scout honors memory of Tuskegee Airmen at Freeman Field Updated: Aug-26-15 5:07 am
SEYMOUR, Indiana - A local Boy Scout has created a memorial plaza at the Seymour airport in the hopes more people will take the time to learn about and pay tribute to the Tuskegee Airmen.
- NIU and Rockford community college announce partnership Updated: Aug-24-15 11:40 am
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Northern Illinois University has partnered with a community college to offer engineering degrees at a campus in Rockford.
- 4 years after Irene some long-term projects nearing end Updated: Aug-22-15 1:01 pm
WATERBURY, Vermont - The first new building at the still under-reconstruction Vermont State office complex in Waterbury is now occupied by state employees and more are due back before the end of the year. Down Main Street, a new town office building is under construction.
- Corps' Mat Sinking Unit looking to automation Updated: Aug-21-15 4:05 am
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - After nearly 70 years of service, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Mat Sinking Unit is ready for an upgrade.
- Maker Faire attracts inventive minds, hands Updated: Aug-11-15 4:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - If you've got an idea, a really good technological idea, but you need help getting it crafted, TekVenture at Broadway and Swinney Avenue is the place you want to be.
- Women tweet ilooklikeanengineer, among week's tech chatter Updated: Aug-06-15 8:19 pm
NEW YORK - Thousands of female engineers, coders, self-described science nerds and other tech superstars joined a Twitter campaign this week to break down stereotypes about what engineers should look like.