- Buckeye Lake plan gets OK from US Army Corps of Engineers Updated: Jul-31-15 1:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state's effort to replace the deteriorated dam at Buckeye Lake has won key approval from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Facebook ready to test giant drone for Internet service Updated: Jul-30-15 5:20 pm
MENLO PARK, California - Facebook says it will begin test flights later this year for a solar-powered drone with a wingspan as big as a Boeing 737, in the next stage of its campaign to deliver Internet connectivity to remote parts of the world.
- Science, technology students challenged at A&M STEM camp Updated: Jul-24-15 7:40 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The lack of cellphone chargers at this year's Aggie STEM Summer Camp became a real problem for the high school and middle school campers a couple days in.
- Ala company picked to design Mobile River bridge Updated: Jul-23-15 3:18 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - A hometown company will design a massive bridge that's being planned across the Mobile River on Alabama's coast.
- Army Corps: 3 northern Indiana reservoirs at record levels Updated: Jul-19-15 7:07 pm
PERU, Indiana - Record high water levels at three northern Indiana reservoirs are preventing the flooding of communities downstream, a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers official says.
- Army Corps of Engineers in Baltimore has new commander Updated: Jul-17-15 2:45 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore District of the Army Corps of Engineers is welcoming a new commander.
- Hundreds of Kentucky state engineers get sizable raises Updated: Jul-07-15 2:17 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - About 550 engineers in the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have received raises averaging 20 percent in a plan to curb high turnover and costly contracts for private engineers.