- Chubby Checker of 'Twist' fame visits NH diner Updated: Apr-17-14 6:31 am
- Nas kicks off Tribeca with documentary, concert Updated: Apr-17-14 6:04 am
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 am
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard goes on trial in DC Updated: Apr-17-14 3:04 am
- Royal couple visit wildfire-affected Aussie town Updated: Apr-16-14 10:31 pm
- 'Vampire Diaries' star sinks teeth into directing Updated: Apr-16-14 10:06 pm
- Chelsea Clinton: I might run for office someday Updated: Apr-16-14 9:52 pm
- Will Arnett files for divorce from Amy Poehler Updated: Apr-16-14 8:56 pm
- 'Paul Robeson' playwright Phillip Hayes Dean dies Updated: Apr-16-14 6:59 pm
- Colorado socialite killed by blunt force to head Updated: Apr-16-14 6:49 pm
- Jay Z to bring Made in America music fest to LA Updated: Apr-16-14 6:31 pm
- Holder urges use of overdose-reversal drug Updated: Apr-16-14 6:21 pm
- Inmates rock Peru prison with 'Superstar Updated: Apr-16-14 4:04 pm
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Young raises $6M in Kickstarter campaign for Pono Updated: Apr-16-14 2:50 pm
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View' Updated: Apr-16-14 1:37 pm
- Alicia Silverstone out with book 'Kind Mama' Updated: Apr-16-14 1:13 pm
- Bluesman apologizes for St. Louis concert gone bad Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Shorter and Schneider each win 3 Jazz Awards Updated: Apr-16-14 12:07 pm
- Leonard Nimoy earns hometown honors Updated: Apr-16-14 11:34 am
- Paul Weller's children win lawsuit over pictures Updated: Apr-16-14 8:52 am
- Daniel Radcliffe on why New York audiences rock Updated: Apr-16-14 8:19 am
- TV mogul Michael King moves into boxing promotion Updated: Apr-15-14 9:03 pm
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show Updated: Apr-15-14 7:31 pm
- Mexican singer Juan Gabriel hospitalized in Vegas Updated: Apr-15-14 7:19 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Chubby Checker oversaw a twist contest and signed autographs as he mingled with patrons at a diner in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
NEW YORK - The raw New York lyricism of Nas kicked off the 13th annual Tribeca Film Festival with an exuberant hip-hop beat.
HONOLULU - A former child model and aspiring actor is accusing "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer of sexually abusing him as a teenager in a federal lawsuit filed in Hawaii.
WASHINGTON - Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard is going on trial for assault in Washington, a case that will be followed shortly thereafter by Brown's own assault trial.
SYDNEY - Britain's Prince William and his wife, Kate, have visited a town ravaged by wildfires in the mountains west of Sydney as they continue their tour of Australia.
NEW YORK - Paul Wesley admits to experiencing jitters on his first day of directing Thursday's episode of the CW's "The Vampire Diaries," particularly when it came to saying the word "action."
NEW YORK - Chelsea Clinton says she's happy right now with her elected representatives - but might come for their jobs if that changes.
NEW YORK - Phillip Hayes Dean, a playwright, director and theater actor who wrote the one-man play "Paul Robeson" starring James Earl Jones on Broadway in 1978, died Monday in Los Angeles from a heart condition, according to a family spokesman. He was 83.
ASPEN, Colorado - A socialite who was found dead in her home in this Colorado resort town was killed by a blunt force injury to her head, the Pitkin County coroner said Wednesday.
LOS ANGELES - The Budweiser Made in America music festival is coming to Los Angeles, but who is performing and how the city will manage the two-day concert are still mysteries.
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday urged first responders to use an overdose-reversal drug to help save lives amid a nationwide resurgence in heroin abuse, a public health scourge claiming the lives of celebrities and young people alike.
LIMA, Peru - Inmates have rocked a Peruvian prison with a Holy Week performance of the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar."
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
NEW YORK - Neil Young has raised more than $6 million through a Kickstarter campaign to fund the singer-songwriter's digital music project PonoMusic.
NEW YORK - She's famous as an actress for "Clueless." But Alicia Silverstone is also famous for her sometimes controversial ideas about mothering, and now she's put those philosophies down in writing in a just-published book, "The Kind Mama" (Rodale).
ST. LOUIS - Blues guitarist B.B. King wants his St. Louis fans to give him another chance after an erratic performance led to a stream of audience catcalls and early departures.
NEW YORK - Saxophonist Wayne Shorter and composer-arranger Maria Schneider are each triple winners in the 2014 Jazz Awards presented by the Jazz Journalists Association.
BOSTON - The Boston native who lived long and prospered as Spock in the "Star Trek" television show and movies is being honored by his hometown chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
LONDON - The children of musician Paul Weller won a privacy lawsuit Wednesday over paparazzi pictures published on a newspaper website.
NEW YORK - The one thing Daniel Radcliffe always has to adjust to whenever he's onstage in America is how happy Americans are to see Daniel Radcliffe onstage.
LOS ANGELES - Michael King wants to rekindle the world's passion for boxing, and the television mogul believes he can make it happen by putting on a show.
LOS ANGELES - Miley Cyrus is in the hospital and unable to perform her "Bangerz" concert in Kansas City, Missouri, as planned.
LAS VEGAS - Mexican musical icon Juan Gabriel has been hospitalized in Las Vegas with pneumonia, postponing three California shows this week that were part of the top-selling artist's "Volver" tour.