- $1.65M donated to Upper Iowa U for cheerleading Updated: Mar-11-14 6:12 am
- Gamecocks coach Frank Martin backed by players Updated: Mar-10-14 6:23 pm
- Texas teen gets NFL cheerleader for prom date Updated: Mar-05-14 4:46 pm
- Appeals court sides with paralyzed cheerleader Updated: Feb-28-14 4:35 pm
- Bengals cheerleader alleges wage law violations Updated: Feb-13-14 6:04 pm
FAYETTE, Iowa - A former student has donated $1.65 million to help restore the cheerleading squad at Upper Iowa University.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina freshman Sindarius Thornwell joined the Gamecocks because of Frank Martin's fiery style, and he wants the coach to be himself when he returns from his one-game suspension.
HOUSTON - It took 10,000 retweets but a Houston-area teenager got his dream date for the high school prom: A Houston Texans cheerleader.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A federal appeals court has upheld judgment in favor of a former cheerleader paralyzed in a tumbling accident who sued Nebraska-based insurance company Mutual of Omaha for refusing to pay his claim.
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader is accusing the team in a lawsuit of violating federal wage laws.