- Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies' Updated: Apr-17-14 8:40 pm
- 87th Annual Academy Awards date set for Feb. 22 Updated: Apr-17-14 3:36 pm
- Critic's Notebook: Spring movies offer surprises Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Iconic Hollywood actor Mickey Rooney dies at 93 Updated: Apr-07-14 1:59 pm
- Samsung hooks unsuspecting Obama as phone ad star Updated: Apr-02-14 7:27 pm
LOS ANGELES - Kim Novak says that cruel jabs about how she looked during the Oscar ceremony amounted to bullying that left her crushed at first, but then determined to speak out in protest.
LOS ANGELES - The 87th annual Academy Awards will air live beginning at 8:30 p.m. EST from the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on ABC on Sunday, Feb. 22.
NEW YORK - Sandwiched between the chest-thumping ambition of awards season and the swaggering spectacle of summer, spring movie-going is usually an afterthought, a limbo for films not bankable enough for July or highbrow enough for the Oscars. But it might actually be the best time of year for the movies. In springtime - particularly this year - the movies come alive.
LOS ANGELES - Mickey Rooney's approach to life was simple: "Let's put on a show!" He spent nine decades doing it, on the big screen, on television, on stage and in his extravagant personal life.
NEW YORK - The latest pitchman in Samsung's marketing machine: an unwitting President Barack Obama.