- Line falls on hay, causes fire and disrupts power Updated: Dec-16-13 7:28 am
- Gaza Strip receives fuel after battered by storm Updated: Dec-15-13 1:17 pm
- Pigeon blamed for Vicksburg outage Updated: Dec-14-13 5:55 pm
- Power goes out in most of South Burlington, Vt. Updated: Dec-14-13 4:49 pm
- NY utility: Take safety precautions during storm Updated: Dec-13-13 1:10 pm
- Wind, downed trees affect power near Fairbanks Updated: Dec-13-13 11:11 am
- Christiana Mall stores lose power for hours Updated: Dec-12-13 7:41 am
- Power back in downtown Portland section Updated: Dec-11-13 12:17 pm
- It's been 5 years since NH ice storm hit Updated: Dec-10-13 6:31 pm
- About 5,370 without power in W.Va. after storm Updated: Dec-10-13 4:47 pm
- Storm outages decline in Va. to about 5,350 Updated: Dec-10-13 4:40 pm
- Power restored in Anchorage, Fairbanks areas Updated: Dec-09-13 6:25 pm
- Power outage snarls Anchorage traffic Updated: Dec-09-13 3:36 pm
- More than 15,000 without power in Maryland Updated: Dec-09-13 1:07 pm
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic Updated: Dec-08-13 10:34 pm
- Crews work to restore power in Miss. after storm Updated: Dec-08-13 6:07 pm
- About 5,100 still without power in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-08-13 3:59 pm
- Shelter opened during North Dakota power outage Updated: Dec-08-13 1:22 pm
- About 10,000 without power in Ark. after storms Updated: Dec-08-13 1:04 pm
- Outages in North Texas dropping Updated: Dec-08-13 11:58 am
- Marshall women's game called off due to outage Updated: Dec-07-13 11:44 am
- News briefs from around Tennessee at 1:58 a.m. EST Updated: Dec-07-13 3:02 am
- Sunday's Dallas Marathon canceled due to ice storm Updated: Dec-06-13 5:41 pm
- Feds to scrutinize big eastern Idaho power outage Updated: Dec-06-13 12:31 pm
- More than 35,000 without power in Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 12:02 pm
CLEARWATER, Kansas - Power has been restored to parts of three south-central Kansas counties where the lights went out when a power line fell on a row of hay bales, causing a brief fire.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - The Gaza Strip received its first shipment of industrial fuel in 45 days on Sunday, bringing much-needed relief to the coastal territory after a winter storm dumped rare snow across the region.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - Entergy Mississippi says a wayward pigeon was to blame for knocking out power to hundreds of people in south Vicksburg on Friday evening.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Power has been restored to most of the Vermont city of South Burlington following a brief weekend power outage affecting about 3,000 customers in an area busy with holiday shoppers.
NEW YORK - Con Edison says its crews are preparing for potential weather-related outages over the weekend.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Unseasonable winter weather has again knocked out power to customers in Fairbanks and North Pole.
NEWARK, Delaware - Stores at Christiana Mall were left without electricity for more than seven hours during the second power outage there this holiday shopping season.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Power has been restored in an eight-block area of downtown Portland where it has been dark since an explosion and fire in an underground cable vault on Sunday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - It's been five years since a devastating ice storm hit New Hampshire, leaving more than 400,000 residents and businesses without power - the most widespread outage in state history.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Utilities are working to restore electricity for about 5,370 customers in West Virginia following a winter storm.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Utilities have restored service to thousands of customers in Virginia who lost electricity during a winter storm.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Separate power outages turned out the lights for about 8,000 customers in Alaska's two largest cities.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A power outage in the state's largest city is causing traffic problems.
TOWSON, Maryland - More than 15,000 customers are without power in Maryland as winter weather moves through the region. But the number is down from earlier in the day.
PHILADELPHIA - A powerful storm that crept across the country dropped snow, freezing rain and sleet on the Mid-Atlantic region and headed northeast Sunday, turning NFL playing fields in Pennsylvania into winter wonderlands, dumping a foot of snow in Delaware and threatening a messy Monday commute in the northeast corridor.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Crews were working Sunday to restore power to thousands of customers in north Mississippi after an ice storm.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Corporation Commission says about 5,100 homes and businesses remain without power across the state following winter storms that brought snow, sleet and ice across Oklahoma.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Several oil patch towns in McKenzie County lost power during below-freezing temperatures, leaving more than 1,700 people in the cold.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - About 10,000 Arkansans remain without electricity following winter storms that crossed the state.
DALLAS - Power outages in North Texas following an ice storm have been dropping as Oncor crews work around the clock.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall has postponed a women's basketball game at the Cam Henderson Center in Huntington due to a power outage.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Face-stinging sleet fell Friday in Memphis and surrounding areas, leading to potentially hazardous road conditions and warnings of power outages caused by ice accumulation on electrical lines and trees.
DALLAS - This weekend's Dallas Marathon has been canceled after a North Texas ice storm snarled travel and left more than a quarter of a million homes and business without electricity.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Federal regulators are now investigating a power outage in eastern Idaho that left 70,000 people without electricity for up to 10 hours amid a subzero cold snap.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Electric utilities in Arkansas are reporting that more than 35,000 customers are without power and officials expect continuing wintry conditions to cause more damage.