- Utility: About 2,400 Fort Wayne-area customers without power Updated: Jun-30-15 12:26 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A utility says some of its Fort Wayne-area customers might not have power restored until Wednesday night, five days after a storm with wind gusts topping 60 mph hit the area.
- Atlantic City Electric targets remaining outages Updated: Jun-30-15 6:09 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Atlantic City Electric crews continue working to restore service one week after a wave of fast-moving storms downed trees and power lines in southern New Jersey.
- Power outage by fire affects 4,000 in Tempe Updated: Jun-29-15 7:52 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A transformer fire that was quickly put out left 4,000 Salt River Project customers without power for about two hours amid triple-digit temperatures on Monday.
- Nearly 6,000 without power in Bangor, Maine, area Updated: Jun-29-15 3:43 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Emera Maine crews are working to restore electricity to nearly 6,000 customers in Bangor and elsewhere in Penobscot County.
- Utility crews work to wrap up power restoration in Michigan Updated: Jun-29-15 11:11 am
DETROIT - Crews are working to wrap up power restoration after weekend storms knocked out electrical service to tens of thousands of Michigan homes and businesses.
- Power restored to most following storm Updated: Jun-29-15 9:11 am
GOFFSTOWN, New Hampshire - Power has been restored to most customers in northern New England following some heavy rainstorms over the weekend.
- Rain, blustery conditions depart southern New England Updated: Jun-28-15 5:08 pm
BOSTON - A fast-moving storm system brought rain and gusty winds to southern New England, causing power outages on Cape Cod and delaying the start of the Travelers Championship golf tournament in Connecticut.
- Phoenix hit by first dust storm of monsoon season Updated: Jun-28-15 5:07 pm
PHOENIX - The first big dust storm of the monsoon season slammed the Phoenix area on Saturday with winds snapping utility poles and leaving thousands without power.
- Outages to affect some NE Indiana customers until Tuesday Updated: Jun-28-15 4:47 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A power company warned some of its northeastern Indiana customers Sunday that they might not have electricity for two more days.
- Power out, trees down after storm hits much of Missouri Updated: Jun-26-15 7:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - Storms with wind gusts up to 80 mph and torrential rains swept across Missouri overnight into Friday morning, leaving more than 150,000 homes and businesses without power and forcing dozens of water rescues.
- Power outage shuts down 3 Maricopa County court buildings Updated: Jun-26-15 3:44 pm
PHOENIX - A power outage has shut down three Maricopa County Superior Court buildings in downtown Phoenix.
- Power slowly being restored in storm-ravaged areas of PA, NJ Updated: Jun-24-15 5:53 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Utility crews were working around the clock to clear toppled trees and other debris as power was slowly being restored to the hundreds of thousands of people in the Northeast who were affected by a fast-moving ferocious storm system that caused two deaths.
- The Latest: Cellphone service restored in south Jersey Updated: Jun-24-15 5:43 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The latest on storm recovery in New Jersey (all times local):
- Latest on storm: New Jersey-Philadelphia trains back running Updated: Jun-24-15 1:56 pm
- Severe storms cause damage throughout mid-Atlantic region Updated: Jun-24-15 1:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Severe storms caused damage throughout the mid-Atlantic region, downing trees and wires and knocking out cellular phone service and power.
- Weather Service: multiple microbursts hit Connecticut Updated: Jun-24-15 1:03 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The National Weather Service says strong thunderstorms that knocked out power to about 50,000 homes and businesses in Connecticut on Tuesday produced multiple microbursts with wind gusts of up to 95 mph.
- Handful still without power after storm sweeps through RI Updated: Jun-24-15 9:43 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A powerful storm knocked out power to thousands of people in Rhode Island, but nearly all of are back online.
- Storm caused tornado warnings, power outages Updated: Jun-24-15 6:19 am
COLEBROOK, New Hampshire - A fast-moving storm downed some trees, caused power outages and resulted in a tornado warning for parts of New Hampshire, but no severe damage or injuries have been reported.
- Tornado watch, warning lifted in New Hampshire Updated: Jun-23-15 10:44 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A tornado watch and a tornado warning issued for New Hampshire have been lifted.
- Outages, scattered damage reported in southern New England Updated: Jun-23-15 9:11 pm
BOSTON - Thousands were without power in central Connecticut and scattered damage reported across southern New England after storms that led to tornado warnings in Massachusetts.
- The Latest: Thunderstorms halt Philadelphia train service Updated: Jun-23-15 7:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The latest on the bad weather moving from the Midwest to the East Coast (all times local):
- Storms leave thousands without power in New Jersey Updated: Jun-23-15 7:09 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Severe thunderstorms have rolled through New Jersey, knocking out power to tens of thousands of homes and businesses.
- Power being restored in upstate NY as storms hit region Updated: Jun-23-15 9:25 am
BUFFALO, New York - Power has been restored to most of the nearly 18,000 utility customers in western New York who lost electricity service when severe thunderstorms rolled across the region.
- Truck pulls down power lines in Scranton Updated: Jun-23-15 6:52 am
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - Electricity is flowing again to homes and businesses after a tractor-trailer pulled down power lines in Scranton.
- Power restored to more than 20,000 after brief outage Updated: Jun-22-15 3:54 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Power has been restored to more than 20,000 residents in Warwick and surrounding communities.