- Power briefly goes out ahead of Sharks-Kings game Updated: Apr-17-14 10:20 pm
- Suspected DUI driver arrested, hit Reno power pole Updated: Apr-17-14 10:53 am
- Utility crews work to restore power after storms Updated: Apr-15-14 5:58 am
- Days of winds, storm black out 285,000 in Michigan Updated: Apr-14-14 5:28 pm
- Xcel says power restored to 15,300 in Boulder Updated: Apr-14-14 1:20 pm
- Crews to shut I-75 near Flint for power line work Updated: Apr-14-14 6:20 am
- Power outage to affect some Lee communities Updated: Apr-11-14 8:53 am
- DTE truck causes outages to Consumers customers Updated: Apr-10-14 9:16 am
- Crane cuts power to customers in Casper, Bar Nunn Updated: Apr-08-14 10:47 pm
- Capitol power outage slows start to Tuesday action Updated: Apr-08-14 10:40 am
- Hit-run crash causes power outage in Pullman Updated: Apr-08-14 8:28 am
- Power outages in Alabama declining after storm Updated: Apr-07-14 6:11 pm
- Power restored for more than 33K in Arkansas Updated: Apr-04-14 4:54 pm
- Brief power outage on Oakland airport runways Updated: Apr-04-14 8:26 am
- NY man admits to stealing truck, downing wires Updated: Apr-03-14 3:52 am
- Nebraska nuke plant at full power after outage Updated: Apr-02-14 2:46 pm
- Power restored after Bloomington blackout Updated: Apr-01-14 12:13 pm
- Inmates kept in cells after Ohio jail loses power Updated: Mar-26-14 8:15 pm
- $24.5M penalty proposed for Edison over windstorm Updated: Mar-20-14 8:55 pm
- Power restored to most in Maine after heavy snow Updated: Mar-20-14 12:16 pm
RENO, Nevada - Reno police have arrested a suspected drunken driver who crashed into a power pole on the city's south side
PONTIAC, Michigan - Michigan's largest utilities say crews are working to finish restoring power to about 35,000 homes and business without service following three days of storms packing high winds.
DETROIT - Michigan's largest utilities say their crews are fighting wind and rain to restore power in the aftermath of three days of storms that have blacked out about 285,000 homes and businesses.
BOULDER, Colorado - Xcel Energy says power has been restored to about 15,000 customers in Boulder after a massive outage Monday morning.
FLINT, Michigan - Crews plan to shut down part of Interstate 75 in near Flint for additional work after the roadway in the area was closed over the weekend because of fallen power lines.
SHANNON, Mississippi - Power customers in some Lee County communities can expect electric service to be out for about 3 hours early Saturday morning.
EAST GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A Consumers Energy spokeswoman says hundreds of her company's customers in western Michigan lost power when a DTE Energy truck failed to lower its boom and brought down three utility poles.
CASPER, Wyoming - A construction crane that struck a power line knocked out electricity to more than 2,100 Rocky Mountain Power customers in Casper and Bar Nunn.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A power outage at the Iowa Capitol Tuesday morning shut down chamber voting machines, microphones and cameras and disabled the Legislature's website until about 9 a.m.
PULLMAN, Washington - Officers suspect a Clarkston woman was driving drunk when she sped through Pullman Monday night, side-swiping vehicles and causing another car to crash into a power pole, knocking out electricity in the neighborhood.
HOMEWOOD, Alabama - Rescue crews in the Birmingham area helped people from flooded homes and cars as the region was drenched by heavy rain.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Entergy Arkansas says it has restored power to about 65 percent of its customers who lost electricity after severe weather rolled across the state.
OAKLAND, California - Five planes were rerouted to different runways after lights on some landing strips went dark at Oakland International Airport.
HEMPSTEAD, New York - A former New York City transit worker has admitted to stealing a bucket truck and driving it through the streets of a New York City suburb, pulling down a dozen utility poles and knocking out power to thousands.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A Nebraska nuclear plant is operating at full power again after its second brief outage in the past three months, utility officials said Wednesday.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - More than 14,000 homes and businesses in Bloomington briefly lost power during a morning power outage.
TOLEDO, Ohio - Electricity has been restored to a northwest Ohio jail where inmates were locked down in their cells during a power outage.
LOS ANGELES - One of California's largest utilities has agreed to pay a $24.5 million penalty for safety violations uncovered after a 2011 windstorm left more than 400,000 customers without lights and a power-line failure electrocuted three family members, state regulators announced Thursday.
BANGOR, Maine - Power has been restored to most customers affected by heavy snow in Maine as the first day of spring approaches.