- Ice storm winds down with light impact in Miss. Updated: Dec-06-13 8:38 pm
- Storm leaving Arkansas but bitter cold to follow Updated: Dec-06-13 8:25 pm
- Storm exits Okla., leaving thousands without power Updated: Dec-06-13 6:25 pm
- Sunday's Dallas Marathon canceled due to ice storm Updated: Dec-06-13 5:41 pm
- Feds to scrutinize big eastern Idaho power outage Updated: Dec-06-13 12:31 pm
- More than 35,000 without power in Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 12:02 pm
- Power returns to downtown Dallas after vault fire Updated: Dec-06-13 9:43 am
- More than 3,700 outages reported in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-06-13 9:22 am
- About 850 power outages in Fort Smith, Alma area Updated: Dec-05-13 7:32 pm
- Power back on in southeastern Idaho Updated: Dec-05-13 11:05 am
- Power restored to 53,000 E. Idaho customers Updated: Dec-04-13 7:39 pm
- Entergy Ark.: Storm could cause widespread outages Updated: Dec-04-13 6:29 pm
- Downtown Vegas outage affects 1,325 customers Updated: Dec-04-13 2:12 pm
- Nearly 6,000 without power in Santa Monica Updated: Dec-04-13 12:55 am
- Transformer outage knocks out power at UNCA Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 pm
- Man in critical condition after high voltage shock Updated: Dec-02-13 10:58 am
- Gun battle likely caused Pittsburgh power outage Updated: Dec-02-13 9:17 am
- Squirrel blamed for Kan. outages Updated: Nov-29-13 7:59 am
- Handful of Texans still without electricity Updated: Nov-28-13 5:55 pm
- Tenn city sees temporary power outage Updated: Nov-28-13 3:17 pm
- Utility says power restored to 18K NY customers Updated: Nov-28-13 10:58 am
- Thousands in post-storm West Texas still no power Updated: Nov-27-13 1:30 pm
- High winds, rain cause power outages in Maine Updated: Nov-27-13 11:44 am
- 9,000 without power on Long Island Updated: Nov-27-13 7:55 am
- About 1,800 still without power in Maine Updated: Nov-25-13 5:07 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A relatively thin glazing of ice produced few problems Friday in northern Mississippi. But more ice could be on the way Saturday and Sunday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Sleet, snow and freezing rain began to finish a two-day trek across Arkansas on Friday but a blast of bitterly cold air and more precipitation was expected to hit the state before it could thaw.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Thousands of homes and businesses in southeastern parts of Oklahoma were without electricity Friday as a winter storm began moving out of the state.
DALLAS - This weekend's Dallas Marathon has been canceled after a North Texas ice storm snarled travel and left more than a quarter of a million homes and business without electricity.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Federal regulators are now investigating a power outage in eastern Idaho that left 70,000 people without electricity for up to 10 hours amid a subzero cold snap.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Electric utilities in Arkansas are reporting that more than 35,000 customers are without power and officials expect continuing wintry conditions to cause more damage.
DALLAS - Power has been restored to Dallas City Hall and the rest of a five-block downtown area after an underground electric vault fire during an ice storm.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Utility companies say the winter storm is causing more than 3,700 power outages throughout Oklahoma.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Oklahoma Gas and Electric reports about 850 power outages in the Fort Smith and Alma area in western Arkansas following a winter storm that moved through the area.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Rocky Mountain Power says power was restored to about 4,500 customers in southeastern Idaho Thursday morning after an overnight outage during which temperatures fell below zero.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Rocky Mountain Power officials say electricity has been restored to more than 53,000 customers in southeastern Idaho.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' largest electric utility says a winter storm expected to hit the state this week could cause widespread and extended power outages.
LAS VEGAS - NV Energy says a downtown Las Vegas power outage that affected City Hall, nearby offices, the regional jail and one large hotel was caused by an equipment malfunction at a substation.
SANTA MONICA, California - Nearly 6,000 Southern California Edison customers in Santa Monica are without power due to three downed wires.
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - All activities at the University of North Carolina at Asheville have been postponed after a power outage.
HONOLULU - A 22-year-old man attempting to stop a downed high voltage power line from igniting cars was shocked and critically injured in Kailua.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh police say an apparent gun battle caused a power outage in part of the city, when a stray shot hit an electrical transformer.
LEAVENWORTH, Kansas - A utility company says a squirrel is to blame for a power outage that affected more than 3,000 customers in eastern Kansas on Thanksgiving.
DALLAS - A handful of Texans had Thanksgiving dinner out as dozens of homes remained without electric power four days after a winter storm.
UNION CITY, Tennessee - Thousands of people may have run the risk of going cold turkey on Thanksgiving.
ROCHESTER, New York - Officials at Rochester Gas and Electric say they've restored power to the nearly 18,000 customers in western New York who lost power during this week's winter storm.
DALLAS - Cold, icy weather in West Texas has moved on but lingering power outages could mean no electricity for some homes and businesses through Thanksgiving.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Gusty winds and lots of rain are causing power outages for thousands of Mainers.
NEW YORK - The Long Island Power Authority is reporting nearly 9,000 customers without power.
PORTLAND, Maine - About 1,800 customers in Maine are without power after high winds caused outages across the state.