- Study recommends Green River dam removal Updated: Mar-09-14 10:19 am
- Public input sought on James River pollution study Updated: Mar-06-14 8:19 am
- Study looks at how wolverines react to recreation Updated: Mar-03-14 11:01 am
- New Mexico provides funding for Animas River study Updated: Feb-18-14 8:58 am
- Vt. colleges part of new lake research program Updated: Feb-09-14 8:20 am
BROWNSVILLE, Kentucky - The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has proposed removing a dam on the Green River near Mammoth Cave National Park.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Public input is being sought on a pollution study of the James River and its tributaries.
JACKSON, Wyoming - Researchers are studying the effects of winter recreation on wolverines in northwest Wyoming.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - New Mexico is moving to set the stage for work to clean up the portion of the Animas River in northwestern New Mexico's San Juan County.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The National Science Foundation will be funding a new student research project on Lake Champlain.