- Competition heats up among Des Moines specialty grocers Updated: Apr-30-16 4:03 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Three new specialty food stores have opened in the Des Moines area since last fall, joining an already competitive grocery market and a string of established grocers in Iowa that sell ethnic, gourmet and health-conscious food.
- Efforts to help Flint amid water crisis get $520,000 boost Updated: Apr-27-16 7:21 am
FLINT, Michigan - The Community Foundation of Greater Flint is distributing more than $520,000 to help deal with Flint's crisis with lead-tainted water.
- Workers killed on job in New Hampshire to be honored Updated: Apr-25-16 12:19 am
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health is hosting a memorial dinner for families of those killed on the job in 2015.
- Michigan boosts healthy food efforts amid Flint water crisis Updated: Apr-21-16 12:31 pm
FLINT, Michigan - Michigan is boosting efforts to provide healthy food to Flint residents amid the city's crisis with lead-tainted water.
- Can soup save the city? Updated: Apr-16-16 9:57 am
CINCINNATI - The month of cauliflower was weird. Like, 'What do we do with all this cauliflower?' weird. They made soup.
- $6.9M to help Michigan kids get healthy meals this summer Updated: Apr-08-16 11:00 am
FLINT, Michigan - Officials say Michigan is receiving $6.9 million in federal funding to help more than 83,000 children get healthy meals this summer.
- Cooking program teaches students healthy eating Updated: Apr-02-16 11:30 am
MOORESTOWN, New Jersey - Ny'Aisha Harden, 9, looked over the ingredients spread in front of her.