- Officials call off search for missing swimmer in Barrington Updated: Jul-03-15 7:43 pm
BARRINGTON, Rhode Island - Authorities have called off a search in waters off Barrington for a man who went missing during a boating trip.
- Tips pour in to Massachusetts police in child death case Updated: Jul-03-15 4:46 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts authorities say they've received hundreds of tips from across the country after releasing a computer-generated image of a girl found dead in a plastic bag in Boston Harbor.
- Reward offered in search for missing Tennessee girl Updated: Jul-03-15 12:26 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Federal authorities are offering a reward for information on the location of a missing 14-year-old Tennessee girl who is believed to be with a wanted sex offender.
- Police searching for boys who ran away from youth academy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:41 am
CUSTER, South Dakota - Authorities in Custer are searching for two teenagers who ran away from a youth rehabilitation facility Thursday night.
- Search crews find body of missing swimmer in New Jersey Updated: Jul-03-15 4:47 am
WILLIAMSTOWN, New Jersey - Rescue crews have recovered the body of a teenage boy who went missing while swimming at a southern New Jersey quarry.
- Cab driver charged with endangerment after teen leaves camp Updated: Jul-03-15 4:07 am
WATERLOO, Illinois - A southern Illinois cab driver has been charged with misdemeanor child endangerment after a 13-year-old girl went missing after being dropped at an overnight church summer camp.
- Authorities: Suspect high on meth during Arizona killings Updated: Jul-03-15 3:23 am
FLORENCE, Arizona - The mystery surrounding a missing Phoenix-area couple has been solved with the discovery of their bodies buried 6 feet under a yard and the arrest of a suspect, who told authorities he was high on methamphetamine the night of the killings.
- Body pulled from pond is identified as New Jersey man Updated: Jul-03-15 1:43 am
ROSELLE, New Jersey - Authorities say a body found floating in a pond in northern New Jersey in April has been identified as a 57-year-old Linden man.
- Coast Guard aiding search for missing boater in Barrington Updated: Jul-02-15 9:16 pm
BARRINGTON, Rhode Island - Local authorities and the Coast Guard are searching for a man who went missing while boating in waters off Barrington.
- Authorities: Suspect high on meth during Arizona killings Updated: Jul-02-15 8:17 pm
FLORENCE, Arizona - A missing Phoenix-area couple were killed and buried in the yard of a man who told investigators he was high on methamphetamine when he shot the husband and wife, authorities said Thursday.
- Detectives try to ID human remains found in apartment wall Updated: Jul-02-15 7:44 pm
LOMITA, California - Los Angeles County authorities are trying to determine whether human remains found walled up inside a Lomita apartment are those of a woman who vanished in 2009.
- Lawrence police seek help in locating man, 38 Updated: Jul-02-15 5:25 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lawrence Police are asking for the public's help in finding a 38-year-old man reported missing last month.
- Storms, rain rake Missouri, 1 dies in flash flooding Updated: Jul-02-15 4:36 pm
ST. LOUIS - Another night of strong storms and torrential rain swept across Missouri, leading to a flash flooding death in eastern Missouri and two apparent tornadoes in suburban Kansas City.
- Suspect identified in 2013 disappearance of Oregon woman Updated: Jul-02-15 3:58 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon woman who vanished two years ago after a Fourth of July parade was likely killed, and her boyfriend at the time is the prime suspect, police said Thursday.
- Texas woman, 75, who survived wreck discharged from hospital Updated: Jul-02-15 2:54 pm
WICHITA FALLS, Texas - A 75-year-old Texas woman who survived a car crash that left her stranded two days in an isolated ravine has left a hospital.
- Ketchikan man remains missing after 6 months Updated: Jul-02-15 12:38 pm
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - The family of a Ketchikan man who has been missing for six months has filed a presumptive death petition.
- Authorities recover body of missing Silver Spring boater Updated: Jul-02-15 9:13 am
STEVENSVILLE, Maryland - Maryland authorities say the body of a missing Silver Spring boater has been found.
- Police ID remains found as man missing since Sept. 2014 Updated: Jul-02-15 7:53 am
HICKORY, North Carolina - Police have identified the remains found in some woods in Hickory as those of a man reported missing since September 2014.
- Texas teen found in RI, man charged with sex trafficking Updated: Jul-02-15 7:29 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Providence man has been charged with sex trafficking after police found a missing Texas teen in a city rooming house.
- Investigators have person of interest in Dylan Redwine case Updated: Jul-01-15 11:23 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Investigators have identified a person of interest in the case of a 13-year-old boy who went missing in 2012 and whose remains were found seven months later in southwestern Colorado.
- Muncie man charged in death of man missing since October Updated: Jul-01-15 10:02 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Authorities say the body of a Muncie man missing since October has been found in Marion County and a suspect has been charged in the man's death.
- Officials: Woman rescued from crashed SUV in Malibu canyon Updated: Jul-01-15 9:47 pm
MALIBU, California - A motorist found injured but alive in a crashed SUV in a Malibu canyon Wednesday morning is a woman who has been missing for two days after leaving for a run on the beach, authorities said.
- Champaign man who admitted killing U of I student sentenced Updated: Jul-01-15 9:29 pm
URBANA, Illinois - A Champaign man who pleaded guilty to killing a University of Illinois student during a drug-related robbery was sentenced Wednesday to 55 years in prison.
- Authorities say suspect in family killings owed victim money Updated: Jul-01-15 6:52 pm
A California man charged with killing his business associate, the man's wife and two small children owed $30,000 to the victim and had other debts, authorities said in records released Wednesday.
- 2 charged after human remains found in Forsyth County Updated: Jul-01-15 5:02 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Authorities in Forsyth County say two people are facing charges after human remains were found on a property in Pfafftown.