- Man feared missing in snow found safe then arrested Updated: May-05-16 11:49 am
COTTAGE GROVE, Oregon - A man who Lane County authorities feared was missing after his van was discovered stuck in the snow has been found and then subsequently arrested.
- Amber Alert issued for missing 9-year-old Tennessee girl Updated: May-05-16 11:02 am
ROGERSVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Amber Alert for a 9-year-old girl who was picked up from school by an uncle and hasn't been seen since.
- Charges expected after woman's body found in attic; man held Updated: May-05-16 5:40 am
HAZEL PARK, Michigan - Charges are expected after the body of a missing 21-year-old woman was found wrapped and hidden in the attic of a suburban Detroit home.
- Family of missing college student awarded $2.64B verdict Updated: May-04-16 6:20 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A jury has awarded $2.64 billion to the family of a 19-year-old Peru State college student who disappeared in 2010, but the massive judgment likely won't be collectable.
- Body of missing Arkansas teenager found on bank of canal Updated: May-04-16 4:44 pm
GOULD, Arkansas - Lincoln County authorities say the body of a missing 15-year-old Gould boy has been found on the bank of a canal near Gould.
- Trial set for 2 men accused of dismembering woman's body Updated: May-04-16 4:37 pm
URBANA, Illinois - Two of the six men charged with dismembering a missing Champaign woman's body will be held for trial after a judge heard testimony from a detective.
- Sheriff identifies missing Butte man, search continues Updated: May-04-16 10:04 am
BUTTE, Montana - The Madison County sheriff says the search for a 60-year-old Butte man who went missing during a weekend camping trip north of Twin Bridges has moved into a recovery effort.
- Skeletal remains identified as missing Evesham man Updated: May-04-16 7:50 am
EVESHAM TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities have identified skeletal remains found in a wooded area as an EVESHAM Township man who went missing more than a year ago.
- Man angry about missing birth sentenced for bomb threat Updated: May-04-16 5:59 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah man who pleaded guilty to calling in a hospital bomb threat because he was upset he couldn't attend his child's birth will serve more than four years in federal prison.
- Boy: Sister, stranger went into hills; she never came back Updated: May-04-16 12:14 am
SHIPROCK, New Mexico - When the stranger approached Ian and Ashlynne Mike at the school bus stop, the boy was wary. But his older sister got lured into the van, and he didn't want her to go alone, so he went, too.
- The Latest: Cousin says girl was kind, loved to play music Updated: May-03-16 11:22 pm
SHIPROCK, New Mexico - The Latest on the kidnapping and killing of an 11-year-old girl from the Navajo Nation (all times local):
- Man feared missing after van found stuck in snow Updated: May-03-16 10:31 pm
COTTAGE GROVE, Oregon - Lane County authorities fear a 54-year-old man is missing near Brice Creek southeast of Cottage Grove after his empty van was discovered stuck in the snow.
- Mexican officials searching for missing Seattle woman Updated: May-03-16 10:05 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican officials say they are searching for a Seattle woman who disappeared while backpacking in southern Mexico.
- Jury recommends life without parole for convicted killer Updated: May-03-16 4:47 pm
POTEAU, Oklahoma - A Le Flore County jury is recommending life in prison for an Arkansas man convicted of killing an Arkansas woman in eastern Oklahoma.
- Woman reported missing from her Tucson-area home found dead Updated: May-03-16 3:57 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a woman reported missing from her Tucson-area home has been found dead.
- Body washes onto Florida beach day after man goes missing Updated: May-03-16 12:09 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Officials say they believe the body of a missing swimmer has washed up onto a Florida beach.
- 2 missing Dallas brothers, ages 9, 10, safely return home Updated: May-03-16 9:42 am
DALLAS - Dallas police say two young brothers last seen leaving their home on foot have safely returned to their residence.
- Woman who triggered Sedona-area amber alert is arrested Updated: May-03-16 5:50 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Yavapai County authorities say a woman whose actions triggered an Amber Alert last weekend has been arrested on a drug charge.
- Brothers wanted in Washington killings spotted in Mexico Updated: May-02-16 11:21 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Two brothers charged with murder in the presumed killing of a missing Washington state couple have been spotted in Mexico, and authorities are seeking the records of a cellphone they believe was recently used by one of them.
- Authorities: Boy found dead near ice caves likely drowned Updated: May-02-16 8:36 pm
GRANITE FALLS, Washington - Authorities say the 6-year-old boy who was missing around ice caves northeast of Seattle was found dead in a nearby river and likely drowned.
- Boy, 4, drowns in swimming pool overnight, police say Updated: May-02-16 12:18 pm
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Police say a missing 4-year-old boy was found dead in a swimming pool in Egg Harbor Township.
- Finding remains of missing women required exhaustive search Updated: May-02-16 10:32 am
HOUSTON - Shovels and flashlights in hand on a night in mid-February, investigators restarted the search nearly two decades after the girls went missing.
- Coroner: bodies found in Los Angeles River are missing teens Updated: May-02-16 8:41 am
LOS ANGELES - The coroner's office has confirmed that two bodies pulled from the Los Angeles River are those of two teenage boys who went missing in the Cypress Park area.
- Prosecutor: Death penalty possible for man in boater's death Updated: May-02-16 7:16 am
PENSACOLA, Florida - A 36-year-old man could face the death penalty in the death of a boater who went missing while traveling from Gulf Shores, Alabama, to the Florida Panhandle.
- Officials search for missing boater at Lake Lanier Updated: May-02-16 6:53 am
BUFORD, Georgia - Department of Natural Resources rangers and Hall County Sheriff's Office deputies are set to resume a search for a man who went missing on Lake Lanier.