- 911 call didn't bring police to Md. murder scene Updated: Dec-13-13 11:11 am
- Missing man's family: US must take care of its own Updated: Dec-13-13 9:22 am
- Hearing scheduled in Oklahoma cold case Updated: Dec-13-13 3:05 am
- Anchorage: missing man's body found in home Updated: Dec-13-13 2:01 am
- NC man missing from court as jury returns verdict Updated: Dec-12-13 3:44 pm
- Remains found in search for missing Altus woman Updated: Dec-12-13 1:34 pm
- Foul play suspected in SC woman's disappearance Updated: Dec-12-13 8:55 am
- DC police officer accused of prostitution arrested Updated: Dec-11-13 8:44 pm
- Co-defendant reaches plea deal in Anderson case Updated: Dec-11-13 6:16 pm
- Family seeks man missing from S. Ore. Updated: Dec-11-13 4:41 pm
- Police searching for missing Sandy Springs man Updated: Dec-11-13 3:43 pm
- Search continues for missing Alabama fisherman Updated: Dec-11-13 3:23 pm
- Ohio River searched for missing barge worker Updated: Dec-11-13 8:53 am
- Police: missing Wash. girl is in Mexico Updated: Dec-10-13 8:02 pm
- Man wanted for murder caught in East Texas Updated: Dec-10-13 4:58 pm
- Body of missing Claremore teen found in pond Updated: Dec-10-13 4:40 pm
- Lawrence police confirm body is that of KU student Updated: Dec-10-13 2:25 pm
- Officials in western Mich. find missing boys safe Updated: Dec-10-13 12:16 pm
- Kansas City police looking for missing man Updated: Dec-10-13 12:11 pm
- Franklin Co. remains ID'd as those of missing man Updated: Dec-10-13 7:50 am
- Prosecutor seeks gag order in Va. abduction case Updated: Dec-10-13 7:22 am
- Officials: 1 dead, 2 missing from migrants' raft Updated: Dec-09-13 4:55 pm
- Forsyth woman missing since Nov. 25 Updated: Dec-09-13 4:35 pm
- Tucson police: Missing boy is located and safe Updated: Dec-09-13 1:56 pm
- Man charged with woman's murder faces trial Updated: Dec-09-13 12:36 pm
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Allegany County's 911 Division says it's changing its procedures after a dispatcher failed to send police to a murder scene after taking a call from a concerned neighbor.
WASHINGTON - The family of an American who vanished in Iran nearly seven years ago is urging the U.S. government to, quote, "step up and take care of one of its own."
BRISTOW, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma man charged with being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder in the 1992 disappearance and deaths of two women and a girl is due in court.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage police say the body of a man reported missing in mid-November has been found in his home.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Authorities are looking for a Huntersville man who failed to show up in court when a jury returned a verdict in his trial.
ALTUS, Oklahoma - Authorities await identification of remains found at an overgrown camp site in Kiowa County, but investigators said they're hopeful that they've found an Altus woman who went missing in 2001.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Beaufort County Sheriff's deputies say foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a Bluffton woman missing since last month.
WASHINGTON - A District of Columbia police officer who authorities say was housing a missing teenager inside his apartment was arrested Wednesday on charges of enlisting two girls to work for him as prostitutes.
LEWISTON, Idaho - One of two men charged with first-degree murder in the 2010 disappearance of Rachael Anderson of Clarkston, Washington, has reached a plea agreement.
WINSTON, Oregon - The family of a 26-year-old who disappeared from his grandparents' home in Southern Oregon has offered a $5,000 reward, and his mother is searching the state for him.
ROSWELL, Georgia - Authorities in suburban Atlanta say they're going to lower the water level of a reservoir to continue searching for a man who has been reported missing.
AUTAUGAVILLE, Alabama - Authorities are still searching for a missing Autaugaville fisherman and county sheriff's officials say they don't suspect foul play in the man's disappearance.
JOPPA, Illinois - Crews are searching the Ohio River between southern Illinois and Kentucky for a missing barge worker.
KENNEWICK, Washington - Police in Kennewick, Washington, say a missing 14-year-old girl has talked with her mother and says she is in Mexico and is OK.
HOUSTON - Investigators say they've apprehended a Houston-area man wanted for murder after his girlfriend turned up missing and traces of blood were found at her home.
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Authorities say the body of a missing 15-year-old from Claremore has been found in an icy pond.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lawrence police have confirmed that a body found on Monday is that of a 23-year-old University of Kansas student from Peru.
GEORGETOWN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities in western Michigan say they've found two young boys safe after they were taken by their father during a supervised visit.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police say a 65-year-old man who had been missing since Sunday was found and returned home safely.
HENRY, Virginia - Police say remains found in Franklin County are those of a Bassett man who had been missing since October.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Nelson County's prosecutor is seeking a gag order in an abduction case involving a missing teenager.
MIAMI - Officials in Miami say one person is dead and two others are missing from a raft believed to be carrying Cuban migrants.
BILLINGS, Montana - The Rosebud County sheriff's office is asking for help in finding a Forsyth woman who was last seen on Nov. 25.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in Tucson say a 9-year-old boy has been located at a friend's home and is safe.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A man who authorities say strangled his girlfriend to keep the mother of five from implicating him in a stabbing is facing trial.