- FBI raises reward in Nashville cold case to $50,000 Updated: Apr-30-16 3:18 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The FBI has doubled the reward for information leading an arrest in the disappearance of a Nashville girl 13 years ago.
- Parents of boy missing since 1997 plead not guilty to murder Updated: Apr-30-16 2:39 pm
HILO, Hawaii - Parents of a Hawaii boy who has been missing for nearly 20 years have pleaded not guilty to murder charges.
- The Latest: Bodies of East Texas flood victims identified Updated: Apr-30-16 2:28 pm
PALESTINE, Texas - The Latest on Texas flooding (all times local):
- Man charged after 30 guns disappear in Gresham Updated: Apr-30-16 12:32 pm
GRESHAM, Oregon - Authorities say a convicted felon has been charged in federal court with unlawful possession of a firearm after 30 guns were stolen from a Gresham home. KOIN-TV (http://is.gd/Ku30HR ) reports John Jeffrey Sloan has criminal record that includes weapons convictions.
- 4 young runaways found sneaking back into Florida facility Updated: Apr-29-16 8:34 pm
BRANDON, Florida - Four girls who apparently ran away from a facility for foster children near Tampa were found safe as they tried to sneak back onto the same property, authorities said Friday.
- The Latest: 4 girls found safe trying to sneak into facility Updated: Apr-29-16 8:29 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Latest on four girls who ran away from a foster home near Tampa, Florida. (all times local):
- Police say body is that of woman missing since April 17 Updated: Apr-29-16 8:11 pm
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia - Prince William County Police say a body found near a drainage ditch in Woodbridge is likely that of a woman who's been missing for days.
- Pilot says he saw 1 of 2 missing teen fishermen Updated: Apr-29-16 5:29 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A pilot who was part of a massive search to find two missing teen fishermen told investigators he's positive he saw one floating on debris two days after their boat capsized.
- The Latest: Apple will examine teen fisherman's iPhone Updated: Apr-29-16 4:49 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - The Latest on developments into the investigation of two missing teen fishermen (all times local):
- Defendant in kidnapping/rape case wants related case purged Updated: Apr-29-16 3:16 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire man charged with kidnapping and raping a teenage girl over the course of nine months wants his record erased of already-dropped charges alleging that he threatened a prosecutor, saying they caused "irreparable harm" to his reputation.
- Authorities identify body found near reservoir Updated: Apr-29-16 2:13 pm
EMMETT, Idaho - Authorities have identified a body found earlier this week near Blacks Canyon Reservoir in southwest Idaho as that of a 31-year-old man who went missing earlier this month.
- The Latest: Black boxes found in Norwegian helicopter crash Updated: Apr-29-16 1:57 pm
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - The Latest on the crash of a helicopter on an island off western Norway (all times local):
- Authorities: Body found in Indiana identified as Texas man Updated: Apr-29-16 3:01 am
GARY, Indiana - Authorities say a body found in northwestern Indiana has been identified as a Texas man who had been missing since January.
- 6 men charged with dismembering Champaign woman Updated: Apr-28-16 10:45 pm
CHAMPAIGN. Ill. - Six people have been charged with dismembering a missing Champaign woman whose remains were found in a central Illinois lake.
- Missing students' parents demand Mexican prosecutor be fired Updated: Apr-28-16 7:32 pm
MEXICO CITY - Parents of 43 college students who disappeared in 2014 called Thursday for the firing of the head of Mexico's criminal investigation agency, the AIC, for what they called missteps in the investigation.
- Body of fourth missing man found in southeast Georgia river Updated: Apr-28-16 7:20 pm
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Authorities say the body of a fourth missing man has been found after a boat carrying the men capsized in a southeast Georgia river.
- Prosecutor's office discloses burial site of Missouri woman Updated: Apr-28-16 5:05 pm
SUNSET HILLS, Missouri - A prosecutor's spokesman says the remains of a suburban St. Louis woman who had been missing since last June were found in southern Missouri's Mark Twain National Forest.
- Man found in Ouray County ditch died of exposure Updated: Apr-28-16 4:36 pm
MONTROSE, Colorado - Officials say a missing man found dead in a Ouray County ditch died of exposure.
- Father of Council Bluffs crash victim testifies in Congress Updated: Apr-28-16 4:26 pm
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - The father of a Council Bluffs woman who was killed in a hit-and-run crash has addressed members of the Congress, speaking about losing his daughter and questioning the handling of her suspected killer.
- Authorities to determine if beach body is missing swimmer Updated: Apr-28-16 9:06 am
MANHATTAN BEACH, California - Authorities will try to determine if the body of a man that washed up at a Los Angeles County beach is a 25-year-old swimmer who disappeared in the waves a week ago.
- Parents arrested after missing toddler found in woods Updated: Apr-28-16 8:59 am
RIDGEWAY, Virginia - The parents of a 3-year-old Virginia boy found barefoot in the woods have been charged.
- Authorities investigate death near Missouri vacation home Updated: Apr-28-16 7:20 am
MACKS CREEK, Missouri - Authorities are investigating after a person was found dead near a central Missouri vacation home.
- Search resumes for missing treasure hunter Updated: Apr-27-16 9:28 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities on Wednesday resumed the search for a Colorado man who disappeared more than three months ago while hunting for a $2 million cache of gold, jewels and artifacts in a rugged part of New Mexico.
- Person of interest in Wetterling case gets pretrial hearing Updated: Apr-27-16 4:28 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Attorneys for a man authorities have called a person of interest in the 1989 kidnapping of 11-year-old Jacob Wetterling went to court Wednesday trying to suppress evidence that led to his being charged with possession of child pornography in a separate case.
- Suburban St. Louis man accused of killing his wife Updated: Apr-27-16 2:26 pm
CLAYTON, Missouri - A suburban St. Louis is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly killing his wife and burying her body in a remote area.