- Body identified as missing Longmont woman Updated: Apr-16-14 12:07 am
- Missing Ariz. man found dead inside crashed truck Updated: Apr-15-14 10:32 pm
- Jury breaks for day in husband's murder trial Updated: Apr-15-14 10:25 pm
- Car of missing Arizona murder defendant located Updated: Apr-15-14 10:22 pm
- Police: GPS helped solve, didn't deter killings Updated: Apr-15-14 9:47 pm
- Missing autistic teen in NW Ohio found safe Updated: Apr-15-14 9:40 pm
- Soldier, nephew of 2 missing in slide, found dead Updated: Apr-15-14 8:40 pm
- Burned body of missing DeKalb County man recovered Updated: Apr-15-14 7:52 pm
- Car accident killed SD girls missing since 1971 Updated: Apr-15-14 7:02 pm
- Bones identified as missing Kansas City man Updated: Apr-15-14 2:49 pm
- Ex-Oregon deputy charged with abusing 17-year-old Updated: Apr-14-14 6:44 pm
- On-water lake search suspended for missing man Updated: Apr-14-14 4:46 pm
- Murder suspects were sex offenders under scrutiny Updated: Apr-14-14 12:22 am
- Are bones missing man's or from an animal? Updated: Apr-13-14 8:20 pm
- OR deputy surrenders after investigation Updated: Apr-13-14 7:25 pm
- Teen lost while hiking near Los Alamos found Updated: Apr-13-14 6:22 pm
- Cops check for link between body in bin and fire Updated: Apr-13-14 12:28 pm
- Body of missing Bay Area hiker found on Mt. Tam Updated: Apr-12-14 10:58 pm
- Ex-deputy, endangered girl sought by Oregon police Updated: Apr-12-14 6:52 pm
- Fliers' thoughts, from 'no fear' to 'it's scarier' Updated: Apr-12-14 2:10 am
- New trial planned for man who ran off with girl Updated: Apr-11-14 9:04 pm
- Missing Ohio mom's body found, no sign of son Updated: Apr-11-14 7:14 pm
- Walker signs bill creating Silver Alert Updated: Apr-11-14 2:10 pm
- Missing man's family appeals defamation award Updated: Apr-11-14 8:53 am
- AP Interview: Adam Schantz, US Navy plane searcher Updated: Apr-11-14 2:13 am
LONGMONT, Colorado - Authorities say the body of a Longmont woman has been found two days after she disappeared.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Authorities say a missing diabetic man from Humboldt has been found dead inside his pickup truck and it appears he was in an accident.
MERRILL, Wisconsin - Jurors began deliberating Tuesday in the murder trial of a Lincoln County man accused of killing his wife and dumping her body in a swamp last year.
PHOENIX - A car believed to belong to a missing murder suspect from Sun City was found Tuesday evening in Peoria with a body inside, authorities said.
SANTA ANA, California - GPS technology helped police link two convicted sex offenders to the rapes and killings of at least four women in California, but the mother of one victim said Tuesday that the monitoring system should have done more to prevent the crimes in the first place.
TIFFIN, Ohio - The mother of a northwest Ohio autistic teen who had been missing since Sunday says her son has been found safe.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A soldier found dead in the woods near Olympia on Tuesday was the nephew of two presumed victims of last month's devastating landslide in Washington state, the Army said.
LOVEJOY, Georgia - Authorities in Clayton County are investigating the death of a metro Atlanta man who was found dead after being tied up and lit on fire.
ELK POINT, South Dakota - Two South Dakota girls on their way to an end-of-school-year party at a gravel pit in May 1971 drove off a country road and into a creek where their remains lay hidden until last fall when a drought brought their car into view, authorities said Tuesday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police say human remains found last year belonged to a man who was last seen in December 2007.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A 42-year-old former Lake County sheriff's deputy has been accused of sexually abusing a 17-year-old Lakeview girl reported missing late last week
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Authorities are suspending on-water searches for a Kalamazoo man they believe fell through ice on a western Michigan lake.
ANAHEIM, California - Two registered sex offenders were supposed to be closely monitored when they allegedly killed four women in Southern California, including one whose body was found at a trash sorting facility and three who disappeared, a newspaper reported Sunday.
WALLS, Mississippi - A daylong search for a man missing nearly a year turned up bones, but investigators don't know whether they're human or animal - let alone those of James Irby Jr.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon State Police says a 42-year-old Lake County sheriff's deputy has turned himself in following an investigation that he had a sexual relationship with a missing teenage girl.
LOS ALAMOS, New Mexico - A teenager who was lost while out hiking near Los Alamos has been located.
BURLINGTON, North Carolina - Investigators in Alamance County are trying to figure out if a woman found dead in a plastic storage bin is linked to a suspicious fire at a Burlington home.
MILL VALLEY, California - Searchers have found the body of a Northern California woman who's been missing since early April on Mount Tamalpais.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon authorities are searching for a 17-year-old girl believed to be with a former sheriff's deputy.
JAKARTA, Indonesia - The Indonesian mother of three had flown without her kids before, but this was the first time she gave her eldest a to-do list in case something happened on the flight she and her husband were taking.
DETROIT - A judge has declared a mistrial after a Detroit-area jury couldn't reach a verdict in the case of a 37-year-old man accused of having sexual contact with a girl who ran away with him.
DAYTON, Ohio - Police have found the body of a southwest Ohio woman who went missing last month and say they are investigating her death as a homicide.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A new system to send alerts when an at-risk adult has gone missing will be created under a bill Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The family of a Waterbury man who has been missing for the past decade is going to the state Supreme Court to fight a nearly $53,000 defamation lawsuit judgment.
PERTH, Australia - Every day from the Perth airport and a nearby military base, about a dozen planes from several countries take flight to search for debris from missing Flight 370 - so far without success. The U.S. Defense Department alone committed $7.3 million to the effort in the first month of the search, much of it spent on two U.S. Navy P-8 Poseidon planes that cost $4,000 per hour to fly.