- Oklahoma day care closes after reports of sunburned children Updated: Jul-28-15 5:25 pm
VINITA, Oklahoma - A day care center in northeast Oklahoma shut its doors Tuesday after a mother reported her two young sons were severely sunburned during an outing to a local water park
- 1 child hurt when car crashes into Zion day care center Updated: Jul-22-15 8:13 pm
BEACH PARK, Illinois - The Lake County Sheriff's Office said a 33-year-old Kenosha woman was ticketed after her unlicensed, 16-year-old niece crashed into a suburban Chicago day care center.
- 3-month-old dies in day care; apparently was 1st day there Updated: Jul-13-15 9:05 pm
NEW YORK - A 3-month-old boy died on his first day at an unlicensed day care facility, according to New York City authorities.
- Nixon signs Missouri bill to up response to child sex abuse Updated: Jul-08-15 5:51 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A new Missouri policy to require increased response to allegations of children sexually assaulting other minors was signed into law Wednesday by Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon.
- State cracks down on child care assistance fraud Updated: Jul-08-15 11:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Department of Human Services is conducting more than a dozen investigations into the state-funded child care subsidy program for low-income families, according to officials.
- Health dept. confirms staph caused sickness at day care Updated: Jul-02-15 6:49 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Department of Public Health has confirmed staph in several types of food served at a Montgomery day care was what sent nearly 90 children to the emergency room last week and required 30 to be hospitalized.