- Report: High-quality child care lacking in W.Va. Updated: Apr-16-14 12:04 pm
- Mom: Girl killed in Fla crash innocent, passionate Updated: Apr-10-14 12:59 pm
- Ga day care owner convicted in federal fraud case Updated: Apr-09-14 5:39 pm
- At-home mothers on the rise, new research shows Updated: Apr-08-14 5:28 pm
- Indiana to pay more for low-income child care Updated: Apr-08-14 11:42 am
- Putnam child-care center grows, focuses on nature Updated: Apr-02-14 7:02 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Child care programs of minimum or unrated quality are watching over about 93 percent of West Virginia children enrolled in them, a report released Wednesday said.
WINTER PARK, Florida - The mother of the little girl killed when a car crashed into a Florida daycare center says her daughter was sitting at a table waiting for her afternoon snack when the wreck happened.
ATLANTA - Federal prosecutors say the former CEO of an Atlanta-area day care chain has been convicted of stealing about $2 million in federal children's nutrition funds.
NEW YORK - The rising cost of child care is among likely reasons for a rise in the number of women staying home full-time with their children, according to a new Pew Research Center report released Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana child care providers are being offered additional money if they show improvement in the quality of their care for low-income children.
PUTNAM TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A Putnam Township preschool and child-care center is expanding its reach, opening another location to allow even more children to learn while getting in touch with nature.