- SC Guard unit to return with Gov. Haley's husband Updated: Dec-11-13 4:47 pm
- France, AU send more troops to African nation Updated: Dec-07-13 5:30 pm
- Deployed sailors to get $10 phone cards Updated: Dec-03-13 2:35 am
- 200 Ga. Guard troops to train for Afghan mission Updated: Dec-01-13 7:04 am
- Send-off planned for Army Reserve unit Updated: Dec-01-13 5:05 am
- Ga unit bound for Afghanistan Updated: Nov-30-13 4:13 pm
- 101st soldiers return from Afghanistan deployment Updated: Nov-26-13 10:53 am
- Fort Campbell soldiers preparing to deploy Updated: Nov-25-13 9:17 am
- Fort Lee soldiers returning from deployment Updated: Nov-25-13 3:05 am
- National Guard soldiers heading to Afghanistan Updated: Nov-14-13 11:19 am
- Engineer battalion to deploy to Kuwait Updated: Nov-13-13 4:07 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley's husband Michael is returning to South Carolina from his Afghanistan deployment in time for Christmas, officials announced Wednesday.
BANGUI, Central African Republic - France and the African Union on Saturday announced plans to deploy several thousand more troops into embattled Central African Republic, as thousands of Christians fearing reprisal attacks sought refuge from the Muslim former rebels who now control the country after days of violence left nearly 400 people dead - and possibly more.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Navy is providing free phone cards to sailors and Marines aboard its ships that are deployed away from their home ports this holiday season.
MACON, Georgia - About 200 citizen-soldiers from the Georgia National Guard are leaving home to train for a deployment to Afghanistan.
FOREST PARK, Illinois - A farewell ceremony is planned for an Army Reserve unit from the Chicago suburbs that's on its way to Afghanistan.
MACON, Georgia - A departure ceremony is being planned for about 200 Georgia National Guard soldiers who are headed to Afghanistan.
FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky - The first snow of the season brought a touch of white to Fort Campbell as 512 soldiers from the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) returned to the military post after a six-month deployment in Afghanistan.
FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky - A brigade of Fort Campbell soldiers has cased its colors in preparation for its upcoming deployment to Afghanistan.
PETERSBURG, Virginia - A group of soldiers based at Fort Lee is coming home in time for Thanksgiving.
MIDLAND, Michigan - More than 100 Michigan Army National Guard soldiers will get a send-off this weekend in Midland before eventually heading to Afghanistan.
FORT KNOX, Kentucky - About 450 soldiers from the 19th Engineer Battalion at Fort Knox are set to deploy to Kuwait for nine months.