- Funeral to be held for state Sen. Thomas Kennedy Updated: Jul-06-15 3:04 am
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - A funeral service is planned for a Brockton lawmaker who won praise as a tireless advocate for seniors and disabled residents.
- Putin and Russian political elite bid farewell to Primakov Updated: Jun-29-15 8:32 am
MOSCOW - Russia's president and political elite joined thousands of mourners on Monday in bidding farewell to Yevgeny Primakov, a former prime minister who also served as Russia's top diplomat and foreign intelligence chief during a long and distinguished career.
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Jun-26-15 1:02 pm
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, June 22
- Funeral set for Kentucky State Trooper killed in crash Updated: Jun-26-15 6:25 am
GRAND RIVERS, Kentucky - The funeral for a Kentucky State Police trooper who was killed in a collision while in the line of duty has been set.
- Arbitrator: Laid-off state nursing aides get severance Updated: Jun-22-15 5:56 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - An arbitrator says Michigan must pay severance to eligible nursing aides who were laid off when the state privatized their jobs at a veterans home in western Michigan in 2013.
- American killed fighting ISIS felt calling after rocky past Updated: Jun-17-15 4:40 pm
HUDSON, Massachusetts - The father of the first American believed to have been killed fighting the Islamic State group said his son's path "wasn't very straight," but God straightened it and guided him to Syria.
- Former Turkish President Suleyman Demirel dead at 90 Updated: Jun-17-15 8:32 am
ANKARA, Turkey - Suleyman Demirel was a master pragmatist whose remarkable talent for staying on top of Turkish politics saw him survive two coups, serve seven terms as Turkey's prime minister and cap his career with the presidency.
- Funeral set for Penn State lacrosse player Updated: Jun-14-15 4:31 pm
WELLESLEY, Massachusetts - A Penn State lacrosse player killed in a car crash in Boston's North End will be laid to rest.
- North Texas man charged with lying about Islamic State Updated: Jun-11-15 6:30 pm
DALLAS - A federal grand jury has indicted a suburban Dallas man, accusing him of lying to federal agents about whether he supported the leader of the Islamic State group.