- Israel, Jordan discreetly foster ties amid regional chaos Updated: Jun-22-15 3:26 am
AMMAN, Jordan - A new Jordanian think tank that focuses on Israel is tucked away on the seventh floor of a glass-fronted Amman office building, without a sign announcing the presence of the Center for Israel Studies.
- Carter Center won't observe June 27 Cherokee elections Updated: Jun-18-15 5:17 pm
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - The nonprofit Carter Center says it won't be observing this year's upcoming Cherokee elections as in past years.
- THE LATEST: Filipino activists encouraged by pope's message Updated: Jun-18-15 8:02 am
13:57 p.m. (1157 GMT), 7:57 a.m. EDT)
- FACT CHECK: Why Bush's growth forecast is a stretch Updated: Jun-17-15 1:14 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says there's "not a reason in the world" why the U.S. economy can't grow at 4 percent annually.
- 7 former senators to advise Nebraska tax policy think tank Updated: Jun-15-15 10:52 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Seven former state senators will serve on an advisory committee for a Nebraska tax policy think tank.
- Carter Center receives $10 million to fight river blindness Updated: Jun-12-15 12:41 pm
ATLANTA - Former President Jimmy Carter hopes a $10 million donation to end river blindness in Nigeria where it is most prevalent will help spark a global effort to eliminate the disease.