- Correction: Mayoral Issues Conference story Updated: Dec-02-13 12:41 pm
- US bombers cross China's claimed air defense zone Updated: Nov-26-13 7:34 pm
- Walker defends record, touts success at event Updated: Nov-21-13 3:38 pm
- Perry to address conservative Austin think tank Updated: Nov-18-13 5:08 am
- Resistance to malaria drugs has spread in SE Asia Updated: Nov-12-13 5:17 pm
- Bayh among new advisers to Middle East think tank Updated: Nov-12-13 8:34 am
- Prof with Vt.'s World Learning to join think tank Updated: Nov-12-13 5:50 am
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - In a story Nov. 28 about a conference of mayors, The Associated Press misidentified the institution where it was taking place. It was held at the Institute of Politics at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, not the Institute of Politics' John F. Kennedy School of Government.
WASHINGTON - Days after China asserted greater military control over a swath of the East China Sea to bolster claims to a cluster of disputed islands, the U.S. defied the move Tuesday as it flew two B-52 bombers through the area.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker continues to use the release of his book "Unintimidated" to tout the leadership of governors as the future of the Republican Party, talk up his own political victories in Wisconsin and outline a platform for a possible 2016 presidential run.
AUSTIN, Texas - Gov. Rick Perry is addressing an influential conservative think tank in Austin.
WASHINGTON - International experts raised the alarm Tuesday over the spread of drug-resistant malaria in several Southeast Asian countries, saying it endangers major global gains in fighting the mosquito-borne disease that kills more than 600,000 people annually.
INDIANAPOLIS - Former U.S. Sen. Evan Bayh is joining a Middle East think tank in Washington.
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A senior vice president at Vermont's World Learning has been nominated to join this year's Chief Academic Officers Think Tank at the New England Resource Center for Higher Education, a center of research and policy on higher education.