- LA sues Wells Fargo, Citigroup over foreclosures Updated: Dec-05-13 11:49 pm
- Fla. cities lead nation in high-end foreclosures Updated: Dec-04-13 11:19 am
- Foreclosure rates improving in Nebraska, Iowa Updated: Nov-26-13 12:55 pm
- Eminent domain to fight foreclosures is divisive Updated: Nov-23-13 1:23 pm
- Major foreclosure lawyer will accept disbarment Updated: Nov-18-13 7:25 pm
- NJ city eyes eminent domain to fight foreclosure Updated: Nov-16-13 5:40 pm
- Nevada foreclosure rate No. 2 in nation in October Updated: Nov-14-13 11:14 am
- Fewer US homes repossessed by lenders in October Updated: Nov-14-13 12:32 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles city attorney sued Wells Fargo and Citigroup on Thursday, alleging the companies engaged in mortgage discrimination that led to a wave of foreclosures in minority communities during the housing crash.
ORLANDO, Florida - Two Florida cities lead the nation in foreclosures of high-end properties worth $5 million or more.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The foreclosure rates in Nebraska and Iowa are continuing to improve.
IRVINGTON, New Jersey - Using eminent domain to bail out underwater homeowners won't fix all Irvington's problems, but Mayor Wayne Smith thinks anything that can help some residents of his economically struggling township is worth trying.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida lawyer whose firm was handling tens of thousands of foreclosure cases at the height of the financial crisis is ending his fight to hold onto his law license.
IRVINGTON, New Jersey - Irvington, New Jersey, is moving forward with plans to become the second municipality in the nation to use eminent domain to buy mortgages that are in foreclosure.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada's foreclosure rate was second in the nation in October, the month after a major filing surge.
LOS ANGELES - Fewer U.S. homes are completing the foreclosure process and ending up repossessed by banks because investors are increasingly buying up properties when they go on sale at public auction.