- Couple makes face paint for wild turkey hunters Updated: Apr-16-14 7:17 pm
- Lynx trade G Sugar Rodgers to Liberty Updated: Apr-16-14 4:33 pm
- NKorea complains over barber's Kim Jong Un poster Updated: Apr-16-14 1:01 pm
- Youth tanning bed limits rejected in Colorado Updated: Apr-16-14 10:19 am
- Tanning salons adjust to new Illinois law Updated: Apr-15-14 5:14 pm
- Use of tobacco barred at Fort Williams Park Updated: Apr-15-14 6:28 am
- Former Iowa woman suffers 'face blindness' Updated: Apr-12-14 4:53 pm
- Hawaii lawmakers plow through mountain of bills Updated: Apr-08-14 11:01 pm
- Husband-and-wife doctors facing fraud indictment Updated: Apr-02-14 7:36 pm
- Hawaii committee: No more tanning beds for teens Updated: Apr-01-14 10:43 pm
- Retired barber still busy cutting hair at VA shop Updated: Mar-29-14 11:38 am
- Waikiki beauty salons settle federal wage claims Updated: Mar-28-14 9:10 pm
- Fort Wayne barber's retirement ends 64-year era Updated: Mar-28-14 10:49 am
- Mandatory Kim Jong Un haircuts a baldfaced lie? Updated: Mar-27-14 2:59 pm
- NY settles probe of tanning salons' health claims Updated: Mar-27-14 10:41 am
- Youths under 16 banned from Indiana tanning beds Updated: Mar-25-14 6:28 pm
- Aniston says she won't let tabloids steal her joy Updated: Mar-24-14 9:49 pm
- Neb. lawmakers pass tanning ban for those under 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 2:52 pm
- 98-year-old Pensacola barber is still cutting hair Updated: Mar-22-14 1:06 am
- House backs ban on tanning beds for minors in La. Updated: Mar-19-14 6:05 pm
- House rejects barring minors from tanning booths Updated: Mar-19-14 3:49 pm
- Kansas, Missouri consider tanning bed restrictions Updated: Mar-19-14 2:38 pm
RED WING, Minnesota - You could call it man makeup.
LONDON - North Korea has made a diplomatic appeal to the British government to get a London salon out of its hair.
DENVER - A proposal to ban children from artificial tanning beds has been rejected in the Colorado Legislature.
DEKALB, Illinois - Illinois tanning salon owners have adapted to a law banning customers under 18 from tanning beds since the new policy was implemented about four months ago.
CAPE ELIZABETH, Maine - Visitors to Fort Williams Park in Cape Elizabeth will soon face fines if they smoke or use tobacco products on park grounds.
MONTICELLO, Iowa - Tara Fall, of Menifee, California, can see just fine following a stroke she suffered some years earlier. She just can't recognize faces; not even those of her husband, children or mother, she told a crowd Friday at Loras College in Dubuque.
HONOLULU - Hawaii lawmakers plowed through a mountain of bills Tuesday in advance of a legislative deadline, moving swiftly through their work until they hit a sex education bill that drew criticism from gay rights opponents and generated a salty debate in the state House.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two doctors who run a Little Rock medical clinic are facing a federal indictment for $1.2 million in alleged health care fraud.
HONOLULU - It's looking less likely that teenagers in Hawaii will be allowed to hit the tanning salons before going to the beach.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gray hair floats to the floor, and flecks fly onto Bob Taylor's black pants as he carefully runs his clippers along Perry Reichlinger's 93-year-old head.
HONOLULU - A company that operates beauty salons in major Waikiki hotels has agreed to pay $150,000 to settle a wage dispute.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - After 64 years of cutting hair on Broadway, Phil Rizzo has spun the heavy leather barber chair and brushed the hair off the back of a client's neck for the last time.
TOKYO - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's distinctive hairstyle is the 'do of the day on the Internet, thanks to a viral report that every male university student in the capital is now under orders to get a buzz just like it. But it appears the barbers of Pyongyang aren't exactly sharpening their scissors.
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has reached a settlement with a chain of tanning salons to stop making claims about the health benefits of tanning.
INDIANAPOLIS - Minors under 16 no longer can hop into a tanning bed at Indiana salons, even with parental supervision.
LOS ANGELES - Despite spending nearly half her life under the glare of cameras, Jennifer Aniston admits she's still not used to the baggage that comes with it, from paparazzi to the tabloid headlines.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska teenagers under 16 could soon be banned from using indoor tanning beds, under a measure passed by lawmakers.
PENSACOLA, Florida - They say the only things certain in life are death and taxes. You might want to add Joe Brown to the list. And maybe put off the "death" deal for a while. Brown is.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The House has agreed to prohibit anyone under the age of 18 in Louisiana from using a tanning bed.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's House has rejected a bill that would have prohibited minors from using tanning booths as hazardous to their health.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas and Missouri lawmakers have joined the national debate on whether young people should be allowed to use tanning beds that critics say sharply increase the odds of getting skin cancer.