- Glamorous Victory Belles revive World War II era Updated: Dec-05-13 10:34 am
- Oops, she did it again: Spears fails on new album Updated: Dec-03-13 7:03 pm
- Arkansas barbershop helps homeless get new look Updated: Nov-29-13 11:31 am
- Business is divine calling for Olive Branch barber Updated: Nov-27-13 3:10 pm
- Judge sides with Melania Trump over skin-care deal Updated: Nov-27-13 8:59 am
- UAF frat hosts men's beauty pageant Updated: Nov-24-13 5:23 am
- Top Italian hair stylist dies at 73 Updated: Nov-21-13 1:59 pm
- Flint-area community faces problems with dam Updated: Nov-20-13 12:55 pm
- Origins recalls face cream after some mold found Updated: Nov-18-13 6:55 pm
- Day cares could face fines if pest forms not filed Updated: Nov-16-13 4:06 am
- Governor seeks money to recruit more nurses to NM Updated: Nov-13-13 2:21 pm
- For Argentine chemo patients, mirrors can hurt Updated: Nov-13-13 1:08 am
NEW ORLEANS - Decked out in 1940s throwback tailored dresses and perfectly coiffed curls, the Victory Belles seem delightfully out of place in the age of hip-hop.
Britney Spears, "Britney Jean" (RCA Records)
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Six months ago, Arthur Hooker was living in a Little Rock homeless shelter, trying to move forward with his life.
OLIVE BRANCH, Mississippi - He reclined the barber chair and wrapped a wet, steamy white towel over the chin, cheeks and forehead of his seated customer, an 84-year-old Olive Branch man.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal judge has sided with the wife of billionaire Donald Trump in her lawsuit over a contract to market skin-care products with a now-fractured partnership led by Wisconsin hardware store magnate John Menard and Indiana businessman Steve Hilbert.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A fraternity is hosting a "Mr. UAF" beauty pageant for men next month at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
MILAN - Aldo Coppola, a Milan hairstylist who helped merge hair styling with fashion, has died at the age of 73.
GOODRICH, Michigan - The Flint-area community of Goodrich is working to deal with sinkholes that are increasing in size around a 100-year-old dam, an official said.
NEW YORK - Origins is voluntarily recalling one of its face creams after finding mold in it.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois health officials say more than 200 day care centers and schools could face fines for failing to comply with pest management regulations.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez proposed Wednesday that New Mexico launch an advertising campaign to aggressively recruit nursing professionals from other states to help deal with a shortage of primary care providers.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - For cancer patients dealing with the physical and psychological trauma of the disease, even looking in the mirror can be difficult. When chemotherapy robs your hair, it's common to feel that a part of your identity goes missing as well.