- W.Va. Lottery officials say charity 'casino nights' illegal Updated: Jun-30-15 9:28 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Lottery officials say "casino night" fundraisers conducted by charitable organizations are illegal.
- California court says 'sweepstakes' games are illegal Updated: Jun-25-15 7:17 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Computerized "sweepstakes" games offered at special Internet cafes are the equivalent of slot machines that are illegal under state law, the California Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Phoenix internet cafe manager accused of illegal gambling Updated: Jun-25-15 4:07 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix internet cafe manager has been arrested after an investigation into illegal gambling.
- AHL player Paetsch pleads guilty to role in gambling ring Updated: Jun-22-15 9:54 pm
BUFFALO, New York - A professional hockey player pleaded guilty Monday to being part of an illegal sports betting business that took wagers from other players.
- Ex-Boston police head named to national gambling board Updated: Jun-20-15 12:47 pm
BOSTON - Former Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis is among the new appointments to the American Gaming Association's national advisory board on illegal gambling.
- Ethics panel: Ex-lieutenant governor broke state law Updated: Jun-10-15 5:50 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida ethics panel concluded that former Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll likely broke the state's ethics law after failing to disclose money paid to a company she controlled.
- NJ gives illegal Internet bet affiliates 150 days to stop Updated: Jun-08-15 12:00 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey gambling regulators won't prosecute companies that help facilitate illegal Internet gambling if they knock it off within 150 days.