- Audit: Oregon Lottery can't detect illegal casinos Updated: Aug-27-15 3:05 pm
SALEM, Oregon - A state audit says the Oregon Lottery is unable to detect businesses that may be using video poker machines to operate as illegal casinos.
- Man's long fight over gambling laws ends in guilty plea Updated: Aug-25-15 5:08 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A man who insisted for years that his phone card business was legal gave up his fight against South Carolina on Tuesday and pleaded guilty to tax evasion and running an illegal gambling operation.
- 2 sentenced for running international sports betting ring Updated: Aug-08-15 3:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - Two brothers who ran an international sports betting ring have been sentenced in California to federal prison.
- Ohio authorities raid 6 locations in illegal casino probe Updated: Aug-06-15 8:26 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities say they raided six locations in several Ohio counties as part of an illegal casino investigation.
- Appeals court rules against online gambling firm's founder Updated: Jul-30-15 1:25 pm
ST. LOUIS - A federal appeals court has rejected attempts by the founder of a former online betting site to avoid paying $36 million in delinquent taxes and penalties, dismissing claims that his plea deal in a related criminal case precluded the government from pursuing the debt.