- Liberal, conservative groups to debate education Updated: Dec-10-13 4:38 am
- New report: Majority of Conn. schools meet targets Updated: Dec-05-13 4:09 pm
- School dollars not only education issue in Olympia Updated: Dec-01-13 11:14 am
- Ind. higher ed chief: New policy may be clarified Updated: Nov-30-13 4:19 pm
- Education Dept. stands by Oregon 'high risk' label Updated: Nov-26-13 7:48 pm
LYNDONVILLE, Vermont - Two Vermont think tanks - one that generally leans right, the other left - are facing off for a series of debates this winter on education policy.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - More than half of Connecticut's schools met their overall performance targets, a state education report card issued Thursday shows.
SEATTLE - Education will be a focus when the Washington Legislature convenes in January, but money won't be the only issue on the table.
MUNSTER, Indiana - A policy statement recently approved by Indiana's higher education commission will likely be clarified, after it sparked concerns that it would restrict academic freedom at the state's regional college campuses, the education commissioner said.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Obama administration is standing by its determination that Oregon is at risk of failing to comply with its waiver from the federal "No Child Left Behind" education law.