- Satellite TV installer guilty of child sex assault Updated: Jul-29-15 6:28 am
PATERSON, New Jersey - Jurors in Passaic County have convicted a satellite TV installer of kidnapping and child sex assault.
- AT&T buys DirecTV, now biggest traditional TV provider in US Updated: Jul-24-15 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - Even as TV watchers increasingly go online, AT&T has become the country's biggest traditional TV provider with its $48.5 billion purchase of DirecTV.
- Comcast adds Internet customers; box office pumps up revenue Updated: Jul-23-15 4:03 pm
NEW YORK - Despite a slowdown in subscriber growth, the Internet is still propelling Comcast.
- EU opens antitrust case against 6 major US movie studios Updated: Jul-23-15 11:33 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union on Thursday launched an antitrust case against six major U.S. movie studios and British satellite broadcaster Sky UK, in a move that could profoundly shake up the highly lucrative pay-television market in Europe.
- Palestinian-funded TV channel for Israeli Arabs challenged Updated: Jul-23-15 3:50 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Now broadcasting live from a West Bank parking lot, a new Palestinian-funded satellite television channel for Israel's Arab citizens already found its studio closed before it could even fill its airtime.
- Lawsuit: DirecTV's 'NFL Sunday Ticket' is illegal monopoly Updated: Jul-15-15 7:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - DirecTV's exclusive right to broadcast certain NFL games is an illegal monopoly that raises costs for bars and restaurants, a San Francisco bar says in a lawsuit against the league and the satellite TV provider.