- New election set in New Britain over ballot mix-up Updated: Dec-06-13 9:06 am
- Catania forms exploratory committee for DC mayor Updated: Dec-04-13 6:26 pm
- More votes uncounted in Richland County Updated: Nov-22-13 9:44 am
- Hopi vice chairman elected to top leadership post Updated: Nov-21-13 12:17 pm
- Paul calls Bevin 'good, honest, Christian man' Updated: Nov-15-13 4:27 pm
- Rauner donates $500K to campaign for Illinois gov. Updated: Nov-14-13 6:33 pm
- Many House Republicans say: What GOP crisis? Updated: Nov-13-13 3:18 am
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - A Hartford Superior Court judge has ordered a new election in New Britain to correct an Election Day ballot mix-up.
WASHINGTON - D.C. Councilmember David Catania formed an exploratory committee for a mayoral bid Wednesday, saying he's unimpressed by the large field of candidates and wants to find out if he can do more to improve public education from the city's highest office.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A state audit has determined county election officials failed to count more than 1,100 absentee votes in city and county elections Nov. 5.
KYKOTSMOVI, Arizona - The vice chairman of the Hopi Tribe has been elected as the new chairman.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Tea party darling Rand Paul endorsed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell long ago, but that didn't stop him Friday from sharing kind words about McConnell's GOP primary challenger, Louisville businessman Matt Bevin.
CHICAGO - Republican Bruce Rauner has made a $500,000 donation to his campaign for Illinois governor, lifting the caps on political contributions for everyone in the 2014 race and ensuring a big-money battle for the state's top job.
WASHINGTON - As a Republican, freshman Rep. Ted Yoho of Florida cares about the Republican Party's image and fate. But what he especially cares about is a tiny sliver of the GOP: about 22,000 primary voters who lean heavily conservative and who secured his spot in the House.