- Easter Bunny train sparks New Jersey brush fires Updated: Apr-19-14 5:17 pm
- Fire destroys house in Horace Updated: Apr-19-14 4:32 pm
- Man gets second life after 2009 tornado Updated: Apr-19-14 2:41 pm
- Fire destroys 3 homes at Jersey shore community Updated: Apr-18-14 8:58 pm
- Fire destroys Swanton sugar house Updated: Apr-18-14 6:46 pm
- NYC to change maligned Sandy rebuilding program Updated: Apr-17-14 4:22 pm
- 6-alarm fire damages Cambridge apartment block Updated: Apr-17-14 8:58 am
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave Updated: Apr-16-14 9:52 am
- Iowa City fire damages several businesses Updated: Apr-16-14 6:32 am
- Schumer urges FEMA to OK $6.7M for Troy seawall Updated: Apr-15-14 2:17 pm
- Experts: winter ice, winds damaged Illinois trees Updated: Apr-15-14 9:28 am
- Oily rags start fire; 2 Portland houses damaged Updated: Apr-14-14 9:25 pm
- 2 weak twisters cause damage in East Texas Updated: Apr-14-14 7:28 pm
- Washington State Fair building destroyed by fire Updated: Apr-14-14 2:04 pm
- Fire damages Albuquerque elementary school Updated: Apr-14-14 9:10 am
- Fire destroys historic Shenandoah Alms House Updated: Apr-14-14 6:35 am
- Blasts severely damage couple's upstate NY home Updated: Apr-14-14 6:32 am
- Chile fire toll: 12 dead; 2,000 homes destroyed Updated: Apr-13-14 9:55 pm
- Berkeley fire destroys furniture store, warehouses Updated: Apr-13-14 3:08 pm
- Salisbury repair facility destroyed by fire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:29 am
- Denton County hailstorm losses put at $300 million Updated: Apr-11-14 6:46 am
- Large fire destroys Evansville apartment building Updated: Apr-10-14 12:58 pm
- Denton-area storms blamed for $300M in damage Updated: Apr-10-14 10:22 am
- Colorado governor announces flood-repair funds Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 pm
- Fire damages Missouri highway patrol building Updated: Apr-08-14 9:43 pm
POHATCONG TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - A train carrying the Easter Bunny in northwestern New Jersey has ignited several small brush fires.
HORACE, North Dakota - Authorities say no one was injured in a fire that started at a house this morning in Horace.
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Although he'll never meet his sister, Olivia, in person, 11-month-old Lucas Bryant will know all about her.
SEA ISLE CITY, New Jersey - Three homes have been destroyed by a fire that broke out near the beachfront of a Jersey Shore community.
SWANTON, Vermont - Fire has destroyed a sugar house in the Vermont town of Swanton.
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled a sweeping report Thursday that examined New York City's recovery progress from Superstorm Sandy and promised to reform a much-maligned program that was supposed to rebuild wrecked homes.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - A six-alarm fire caused extensive damage to a Cambridge apartment building, but authorities say all the residents escaped unharmed.
GALVESTON, Texas - The owner of an offshore drilling rig is waiting for weather off the Texas coast to improve to assess damage to the rig after it was struck by a large storm wave.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Several businesses have been damaged by a fire that ripped through a commercial building in Iowa City.
ALBANY, New York - Sen. Charles Schumer is calling on the Federal Emergency Management Agency to approve $6.7 million for repairs to the city of Troy's seawall.
DECATUR, Illinois - This year's particularly nasty winter has taken its toll on trees across Illinois.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland Fire and Rescue spokesman says oily rags left out in the sun caused a Monday afternoon fire that burned two houses in southwest Portland.
LOVELADY, Texas - Surveys by National Weather Service teams have determined that damaging windstorms that swept parts of East Texas on Sunday were weak tornadoes.
PUYALLUP, Washington - One of the oldest buildings on the grounds of the Washington State Fair was destroyed by fire early Monday, just hours after the spring fair concluded Sunday night, spokeswoman Karen LaFlamme said.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities are trying to determine the cause of a fire at an Albuquerque elementary school.
MAURERTOWN, Virginia - Authorities are investigating a fire that destroyed the historic Alms House at the Shenandoah County Farm.
UNIONVILLE, New York - Fire investigators are looking at oxygen tanks as the possible source of explosions and a fire that severely damaged a couple's upstate New York home.
VALPARAISO, Chile - A raging fire leaped from hilltop to hilltop in this colorful Chilean port city and stubbornly burned out of control in places more than 24 hours later, killing 12 people and destroying at least 2,000 homes. More than 10,000 people were evacuated, including more than 200 female inmates at a prison.
BERKELEY, California - An intense five-alarm fire in Berkeley has destroyed an artisan furniture store and storage buildings, causing millions of dollars in damage.
SALISBURY, Maryland - State fire investigators say a blaze has destroyed a motor vehicle repair facility in Salisbury.
DENTON, Texas - An insurance industry trade group estimates a hailstorm that battered North Texas a week ago has left behind about $300 million in property damages.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Authorities say a woman told others she heard voices telling her to set the fire that destroyed a nine-unit apartment building in Evansville, leaving many people homeless.
DENTON, Texas - An insurance group says recent storms that generated hail the size of softballs and pounded parts of North Texas caused about $300 million in damage.
LYONS, Colorado - Gov. John Hickenlooper says $13 million from a state lottery fund will be used to help restore parks, trails and open spaces damaged by last year's floods.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - An early Tuesday fire destroyed the vehicle maintenance facility for the Missouri State Highway Patrol and damaged more than a dozen vehicles.