- Bovine TB found in southeastern Indiana beef cattle herd Updated: May-02-16 5:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana officials say a beef cattle herd in southeastern Indiana will be destroyed after the disease was found in six steers at a Pennsylvania slaughterhouse.
- Bird flu quarantine lifted at last of 10 Indiana farms Updated: May-02-16 4:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The last remaining quarantine imposed last winter on southwestern Indiana poultry farms swept by a bird flu outbreak has been lifted, a step officials hope prompts nations that banned poultry imports from the state or entire U.S. to end those sanctions.
- Horse stabled in Howard County had equine herpes virus Updated: Apr-20-16 5:50 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland Department of Agriculture says a horse stabled in Howard County has tested positive for the non-neuropathic form of equine herpes virus.
- Potential high-risk area designated for bovine tuberculosis Updated: Apr-20-16 10:55 am
ROGERS CITY, Michigan - Officials say a potential high-risk area for bovine tuberculosis has been designated in Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula.
- Louisiana steps up deer disease tests Updated: Apr-07-16 5:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Louisiana is stepping up its program to test deer for a lethal, incurable brain disease that's been found in two neighboring states.