- Mo Yan, Jelinek finalists for best translated book Updated: Mar-11-14 5:44 pm
- Keith Richards picture book out this fall Updated: Mar-11-14 12:31 pm
- 'Bone Deep' not among White's stronger offerings Updated: Mar-11-14 10:07 am
- Review: 'The Accident' is suspenseful & gripping Updated: Mar-11-14 8:56 am
- 'Fatal Vision' author Joe McGinniss dies at age 71 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:20 pm
- Vieira hosts inspirational book awards event Updated: Mar-10-14 9:06 pm
- New Anne Rice vampire book coming in October Updated: Mar-10-14 9:05 pm
- George Saunders wins Folio Prize for literature Updated: Mar-10-14 5:48 pm
- Actor Robert Wagner recalls old Hollywood's style Updated: Mar-10-14 2:40 pm
- Plans eyed for 'Confederacy of Dunces' onstage Updated: Mar-10-14 2:04 pm
- Review: Pickett investigates crimes in Black Hills Updated: Mar-10-14 12:08 pm
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag' Updated: Mar-10-14 8:52 am
- Vt.'s Norwich U presents poet David Budbill Updated: Mar-09-14 8:34 am
- Jimmy Carter plans Ohio book-signing event Updated: Mar-09-14 5:02 am
- Fashion celebrity Mizrahi plans memoir for 2016 Updated: Mar-07-14 3:47 pm
- Malaysia bans Ultraman book over use of Allah Updated: Mar-07-14 9:32 am
- 'Poetry Out Loud' state contest set for capital Updated: Mar-07-14 4:06 am
- Book on Twitter feed about Goldman Sachs canceled Updated: Mar-06-14 3:49 pm
- IDW tackles Ellison's classic 'Star Trek' tale Updated: Mar-06-14 12:23 pm
- George Saunders wins $20,000 short-story prize Updated: Mar-05-14 9:34 pm
- Finalists announced for PEN/Faulkner prize Updated: Mar-05-14 6:31 pm
- 'How We Die' author Nuland dies in Conn. at age 83 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:47 am
- 'Black Horizon' revisits oil spill nightmares Updated: Mar-04-14 6:47 pm
- Andrea Martin has 2 Broadway shows and a memoir Updated: Mar-04-14 3:07 pm
- Hip-hop venture capitalist raps in management book Updated: Mar-04-14 1:51 pm
NEW YORK - Keith Richards is writing a children's book. He really is.
"Bone Deep" (Putnam), by Randy Wayne White
"The Accident" (Crown), by Chris Pavone
NEW YORK - Joe McGinniss wasn't one to let a story tell itself.
NEW YORK - Meredith Vieira and Lee Woodruff have attended a ceremony honoring the Books for a Better Life organization.
NEW YORK - Lestat de Lioncourt is back from the dead.
LONDON - American writer George Saunders won the 40,000 pound ($67,000) Folio Prize for literature on Monday with his humorous and disturbing short-story collection "Tenth of December."
"You Must Remember This: Life and Style in Hollywood's Golden Age" (Viking), by Robert J. Wagner with Scott Eyman
NEW YORK - Things are looking up for fans of the hard-to-love fictional Ignatius Reilly - finally.
"Stone Cold" (G.P. Putnam's Sons), by C.J. Box
"Providence Rag" (Forge Books), by Bruce DeSilva
NORTHFIELD, Vermont - Vermont's Norwich University is going to be presenting poet David Budbill as part of the Northfield school's 2014 Spring Writers Series.
NORWOOD, Ohio - Former President Jimmy Carter is scheduled to be in southwest Ohio on April 1 for a book-signing event.
NEW YORK - Isaac Mizrahi will tell the whole story.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia has banned an Ultraman comic book because it uses the word "Allah" to describe the Japanese action hero.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Sixteen high school students from around Illinois will compete for the state championship in an annual poetry performance contest.
NEW YORK - Publication has been canceled for a planned book based on a popular and anonymous Twitter feed about Goldman Sachs and the financial industry.
Harlan Ellison's classic Star Trek tale "City on the Edge of Forever" is getting its complete, expanded and original adaption in a five-part comic book series more than four decades after it aired on television.
NEW YORK - George Saunders' acclaimed story collection "Tenth of December" has won a $20,000 prize for short fiction.
NEW YORK - Karen Jay Fowler, best known for her novel "The Jane Austen Book Club," is a finalist for the prestigious PEN/Faulkner award for fiction.
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Dr. Sherwin Nuland, a medical ethicist who opposed assisted suicide and wrote an award-winning book about death called "How We Die," has died at age 83.
"Black Horizon" (Harper), by James Grippando
NEW YORK - Andrea Martin may have two Broadway plays lined up but she also has a day job - author.
SAN FRANCISCO - Venture capitalist Ben Horowitz is hailed as a Silicon Valley sage today, but he wanted to be a hip-hop hero when he was in college.