- Lamar Odom makes appearance at Kanye West fashion show Updated: Feb-11-16 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Lamar Odom made his public return at brother-in-law Kanye West's New York Fashion Week show on Thursday.
- Arkansas justice cites Johnny Cash in dissent over cash bail Updated: Feb-11-16 4:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A ruling that defendants can be required to pay their bail in cash drew objections Thursday from Arkansas' Supreme Court chief justice, who cited a man who had strong opinions about the legal system: Johnny Cash.
- Yanni continues to embrace the unknown with new music, tour Updated: Feb-11-16 4:00 pm
NEW YORK - Yanni, who has performed across the globe and whose sound is arguably its own genre of music, says his method is simple: He embraces the unknown.
- Red Wings make plans to mark final season at Joe Louis Arena Updated: Feb-11-16 12:20 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings are making plans for the team's final season at Joe Louis Arena.
- Discussions underway on Woodstock 50th anniversary concert Updated: Feb-11-16 11:59 am
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York - One of the organizers of the original 1969 Woodstock music festival says talks are underway to stage a 50th anniversary concert.
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performance Updated: Feb-11-16 11:27 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Taylor Swift will open the 58th annual Grammy Awards with a performance from her nominated album, "1989," while Alabama Shakes, Miguel and 12-year-old jazz pianist Joey Alexander will also perform.
- Armstrong, Domingo, McDonald picked for Lincoln Center hall Updated: Feb-11-16 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Louis Armstrong, Placido Domingo, Yo-Yo Ma, Audra McDonald, Leontyne Price and Harold Prince are this year's selections for the Performing Arts Hall of Fame at Lincoln Center.
- Born to write: Springsteen memoir coming in September Updated: Feb-11-16 10:44 am
NEW YORK - The Boss has a book deal.
- Saint Laurent Palladium show features glam androgynous style Updated: Feb-11-16 5:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Bow-neck blouses aren't just for women anymore.
- Clinton struggles to win over younger women Updated: Feb-11-16 3:35 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - For young women, political revolution is currently trumping the idea of a Madame President.
- Grant to help 122-year-old music hall improve accessibility Updated: Feb-11-16 3:12 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A $35,000 grant will be used to help upgrade accessibility and landscaping at a 122-year-old Grand Rapids music hall.
- On The Tee: Spieth wants a trophy for himself Updated: Feb-11-16 2:43 am
PEBBLE BEACH, California - If his match earlier this week was any indication, Jordan Spieth could be in trouble at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
- University of Utah pays rapper after contract dispute Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The University of Utah has settled a contract dispute with rapper Talib Kweli after he voiced frustration over a school official's negative comments regarding his visit during a Martin Luther King celebration.
- The odds are high that Spieth enjoys Pebble Beach Updated: Feb-10-16 5:01 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Jordan Spieth rarely sees a shot as impossible, sometimes when he doesn't even have a club in his hand.
- Target sponsors 4-minute video during Grammys Updated: Feb-10-16 3:28 pm
NEW YORK - Target has its bullseye on the "Hollaback Girl" singer.
- Adele holds tour warm-up in LA Updated: Feb-10-16 1:50 pm
NEW YORK - Adele is warming up for her upcoming concert tour with a special show for fans in Los Angeles on Friday.
- Bartoli, Max Martin win Polar Music Prize Updated: Feb-10-16 11:56 am
STOCKHOLM - Italian opera singer Cecilia Bartoli who brought back "long-lost music" to listeners and Swedish hit songwriter Max Martin have won the 2016 Polar Music Prize, the prize committee said Wednesday.
- Sheryl Crow donates $21,600 to Kennett teachers Updated: Feb-10-16 11:46 am
KENNETT, Missouri - Musician Sheryl Crow has surprised teachers at her former southeast Missouri high school with a $21,600 donation.
- Will Kendrick Lamar make history at the Grammys? Updated: Feb-10-16 11:43 am
NEW YORK - Kendrick Lamar has a chance to become the first rapper to win album of the year since Outkast took the prize in 2004 for "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below."
- Paris music hall where 89 were killed to reopen this year Updated: Feb-10-16 11:36 am
PARIS - The owners of the Paris concert hall where 89 people were massacred by Islamic extremists say they are aiming to host music shows again before the end of the year.
- Eagles band members to honor Glenn Frey at Grammys Updated: Feb-10-16 11:17 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Singer and songwriter Jackson Browne will join members of the Eagles in a tribute to the band's founding member Glenn Frey during Monday's 58th annual Grammy Awards.
- Sarasota Opera caps unique Verdi project Updated: Feb-10-16 8:52 am
NEW YORK - When the curtain rises on Giuseppe Verdi's "La Battaglia di Legnano" ("The Battle of Legnano") in Sarasota, Florida., later this month, it will cap an achievement as historic in its way as the military victory the opera celebrates.
- Museum offers free admission for Abraham Lincoln's birthday Updated: Feb-10-16 4:31 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum is offering free admission to mark the 16th president's birthday.
- Mayor gives Springsteen seats to school fundraising group Updated: Feb-09-16 9:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's mayor is donating his suite at Friday's sold-out Bruce Springsteen concert to a school district fundraising group.
- With costumes, beads, music, New Orleans marks Fat Tuesday Updated: Feb-09-16 8:21 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Dressed in elaborate costumes, dancing to the beat of brass bands and clamoring for beads from passing floats, thousands of people gathered in the streets of New Orleans to mark the culmination of the famous Mardi Gras celebration Tuesday.