- Jordan eager to get back in the ring with a 'Creed' sequel Updated: Nov-28-15 1:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - With "Creed" knocking out audiences and critics alike, Michael B. Jordan acknowledges he would love to lace up the gloves again for a sequel.
- American Indian artist 'Dances with Wolves' Updated: Nov-28-15 12:10 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - An American Indian artist is helping to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the release of the Academy Award-winning movie "Dances with Wolves."
- Sony employees' hacking suit settlement gets preliminary OK Updated: Nov-25-15 8:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - A federal judge has given preliminary approval to a settlement of up to $8 million between Sony Pictures Entertainment and current and former employees related to the hack of the company's computers last year.
- Tom Holland showcased acrobatics to land 'Spider-Man' role Updated: Nov-25-15 3:03 pm
NEW YORK - Tom Holland dug into his musical theater roots, and his acrobatic skills, to land the role of the next Spider-Man.
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets a PG-13 rating Updated: Nov-25-15 2:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Motion Picture Association of America says "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" may not be entirely suitable for young kids.
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' to ease on down that tuneful road Updated: Nov-25-15 12:34 pm
NEW YORK - Soon, a determined girl named Dorothy will ease on down that road in NBC's "The Wiz Live!"
- Fake movie prop money popping up in South Louisiana Updated: Nov-25-15 7:44 am
MORGAN CITY, Louisiana - Police say fake money created for use as props in movies is circulating across several parishes in southeast Louisiana.
- Jolie Pitt accepts honorary post at Cambodian film festival Updated: Nov-25-15 6:24 am
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - The little-known Cambodia International Film Festival is getting a star-powered boost this year from Angelina Jolie Pitt.
- Boston Marathon bombing survivors brace for movies on attack Updated: Nov-25-15 12:58 am
BOSTON - Less than three years after bombs killed three people and wounded more than 260 others at the Boston Marathon, two movies, a play and an HBO documentary are in the works, causing decidedly mixed feelings among some of those most touched by the tragedy.
- Redmayne, Hooper reunite for transgender tale 'Danish Girl' Updated: Nov-24-15 7:23 pm
TORONTO - In a pivotal scene early in Tom Hooper's "The Danish Girl," the 1920s Copenhagen painter Einar Wegener, as played by Eddie Redmayne, sits in for a portrait his wife Gerda (Alicia Vikander) is painting of a ballerina. Breathlessly caressing the stockings and slippers, something stirs in Einar.
- Man featured in documentary pleads guilty in assault case Updated: Nov-24-15 6:48 pm
OGDEN, Utah - A man who was featured in a Sundance documentary has pleaded guilty to assault charges.
- 2 cars used in Ben Affleck film reported for illegal parking Updated: Nov-24-15 5:36 pm
BOSTON - Two 1920s-era cars being used in a Ben Affleck film have been reported for being illegally parked in Boston.
- 'Carol,' 'Beasts of No Nation' lead Independent Spirit nods Updated: Nov-24-15 4:25 pm
LOS ANGELES - The 1950s-set romance "Carol" starring Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara collected the most nominations Tuesday for the 31st Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Review: Pixar's trippy 'Good Dinosaur' stumbles Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 pm
"The Good Dinosaur" is Pixar's most trippy and tripped-up film: a wayward tale, uncertain of its steps, about a Gumby-green young dinosaur lost in prehistoric forests that are rendered in lushly sensory detail and populated by bug-eyed animations.
- Review: Resonant 'Danish Girl' explores life of Lili Elbe Updated: Nov-24-15 12:14 pm
Most people probably don't know the name Lili Elbe. This reviewer didn't. But Tom Hooper's "The Danish Girl" will make sure you won't soon forget the transgender icon, even if this well-intentioned, extravagant movie leaves you with more questions than revelations.
- New Rocky story 'Creed' balances brutality and theatricality Updated: Nov-24-15 10:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Sylvester Stallone knows most of Rocky Balboa's famous fights would have been stopped by a real-life referee long before the battered and bloodied fictional heavyweight champion rallies his will to win.
- Despite warnings about West, 007 finds his way into Iran ad Updated: Nov-24-15 10:44 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Even amid warnings about Western infiltration, the famed fictional British spy James Bond still found a way to get into Iran.
- The Grinch, Mariah Carey join the holiday TV festivities Updated: Nov-24-15 9:47 am
LOS ANGELES - It's that most wonderful time of the TV year when we are visited again by the welcome ghosts of classic holiday programs past - hello again, Frosty the Snowman and even mean old Grinch!
- DiCaprio, IÃ±Ã¡rritu discuss the brutal 'Revenant' shoot Updated: Nov-24-15 5:02 am
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Filming the harrowing wilderness epic "The Revenant" was like "rock climbing without a rope," director Alejandro GonzÃ¡lez IÃ±Ã¡rritu told a robust crowd on Monday at one of the first public screenings of the film.
- Review: Yo Rocky! Gritty, soulful 'Creed' goes the distance Updated: Nov-23-15 10:15 pm
Admit it. When you heard another "Rocky" movie was coming out - a seventh - you thought, really? How many "Rocky" movies do we need?
- Texas woman seeks return of film showing JFK assassination Updated: Nov-23-15 4:52 pm
DALLAS - A Texas woman said Monday that she's suing a federal agency to force the return of a film shot by her grandfather that shows a portion of the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- With lessons for today, movies bring back the '50s Updated: Nov-23-15 4:08 pm
NEW YORK - Fear of unexpected strikes from overseas. Battles over First Amendment rights. Simmering tensions of inequality.
- Life imitates art for 'Creed' director Ryan Coogler Updated: Nov-23-15 3:18 pm
LOS ANGELES - "Fruitvale Station" writer-director Ryan Coogler is sending a love letter to his father in the form of the latest "Rocky" film.
- Nicole Kidman named best actress at Evening Standard awards Updated: Nov-23-15 5:17 am
LONDON - Nicole Kidman says her award-winning London stage performance as a scientist was a tribute to her late father.
- Hollywood studio pays off 'Barefoot Bandit's' restitution Updated: Nov-22-15 4:27 pm
SEATTLE - A Hollywood studio has paid more than $1 million to settle the "Barefoot Bandit's" court-ordered restitution in exchange for the rights to his story.