- Prosecutor: Tax credit enticed more investors Updated: Apr-21-14 10:40 am
- Alec Baldwin helps Rhode Island library - again Updated: Apr-21-14 10:19 am
- Mark Alpert's latest book is dark fantasy thriller Updated: Apr-21-14 10:07 am
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage Updated: Apr-21-14 8:10 am
- Purdue researcher's film on ice loss to premiere Updated: Apr-21-14 6:49 am
- Zombie movie dedicated to 2 men killed in crash Updated: Apr-21-14 6:31 am
- Joss Whedon releasing film for digital download Updated: Apr-20-14 11:34 pm
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:41 pm
- Debate still simmers over 'Field of Dreams' site Updated: Apr-20-14 5:14 pm
- EXCHANGE: Firm captures memories for generations Updated: Apr-20-14 1:19 pm
- Carriage horse foes picket Liam Neeson's NYC home Updated: Apr-19-14 5:46 pm
- Egypt's censorship board head resigns in film spat Updated: Apr-19-14 3:40 pm
- Lawyer: Director not in Hawaii during alleged acts Updated: Apr-18-14 6:44 pm
- College to give honorary degree to Monument Man Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Chelsea Clinton, producer, debuts short at Tribeca Updated: Apr-18-14 1:07 pm
- Idris Elba welcomes baby son Winston Updated: Apr-18-14 12:46 pm
- In '1971,' an analog precursor to NSA, Snowden Updated: Apr-18-14 10:50 am
- US premiere for film set in Maine's potato country Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Film Office looks for short films for contest Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Indiana native donates black film materials to IU Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Days after shooting, 'Virunga' debuts at Tribeca Updated: Apr-17-14 10:22 pm
- Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies' Updated: Apr-17-14 8:40 pm
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role Updated: Apr-17-14 6:02 pm
- 87th Annual Academy Awards date set for Feb. 22 Updated: Apr-17-14 3:36 pm
- Port Angeles pot grower would rather make movies Updated: Apr-17-14 1:44 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Federal prosecutor say former Baton Rouge businessman Gregory M. Walker, who has admitted defrauding buyers of $1.4 million in Louisiana film tax credits that he did not own, allegedly enticed $325,000 from other investors in July.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A struggling public library in Rhode Island is getting help from actor Alec Baldwin - again.
"The Furies" (Thomas Dunne Books), by Mark Alpert
LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage during the taping of her reality TV series.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University professor's documentary film production on climate change is premiering the day after Earth Day.
SUMMERFIELD, Florida - A zombie movie will be dedicated to two men who died in a plane crash while filming in north Florida.
NEW YORK - Joss Whedon is releasing a film he wrote as a $5 digital download, bypassing the normal channels of independent film distribution.
Rubin "Hurricane" Carter never surrendered hope of regaining his freedom, not even after he was convicted of a triple murder, then convicted again and abandoned by many prominent supporters.
DYERSVILLE, Iowa - A quarter-century after "Field of Dreams" debuted in movie theaters, the northeastern Iowa farm where it was filmed remains at the center of simmering debates.
DECATUR, Illinois - In over 25 years of filming, Bob and Brenda Wilcott of Decatur have found one type of production has proven more meaningful than the rest.
NEW YORK - Animal welfare activists picketing Liam Neeson's home on Saturday said they don't agree with him that the city's carriage horses should keep working.
CAIRO - The head of Egypt's censorship board has resigned after the country's prime minister overruled his decision to allow a film starring a sultry Lebanese singer to be shown.
HONOLULU - Credit card receipts, telephone records and production schedules show that "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer was not in Hawaii when a lawsuit claims he sexually abused a 17-year-old on the islands, a defense attorney said Friday.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania college is paying tribute to one of the last surviving members of the World War II group known as the Monuments Men.
NEW YORK - First-time movie producer and mom-to-be Chelsea Clinton has premiered a short film at the Tribeca Film Festival.
NEW YORK - Idris Elba has welcomed a baby boy named Winston.
NEW YORK - A trove of government documents reveals widespread domestic surveillance of Americans. Leaked revelations hit the front pages of newspapers. A powerful governmental agency is brought under scrutiny.
PORTLAND, Maine - Two filmmakers who won acclaim for their documentary about Maine troop greeters are ready for the U.S. premiere of their new film, "Beneath the Harvest Sky."
CHICAGO - The Illinois Film Office is looking for entries for this year's Shortcuts contest for makers of short films.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana native who became an advocate for black filmmakers has donated a large collection of materials from the Black Filmmakers Hall of Fame to an Indiana University film center.
NEW YORK - Days after the director of Africa's oldest national park was shot by gunmen, a documentary about those who protect Virunga National Park from armed poachers and encroaching oil interests premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival.
LOS ANGELES - Kim Novak says that cruel jabs about how she looked during the Oscar ceremony amounted to bullying that left her crushed at first, but then determined to speak out in protest.
LOS ANGELES - Fox 2000 is developing the sequel to the 1993 hit comedy "Mrs. Doubtfire," which starred Robin Williams.
LOS ANGELES - The 87th annual Academy Awards will air live beginning at 8:30 p.m. EST from the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on ABC on Sunday, Feb. 22.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Filmmaker Ryan Herring is growing pot in an effort to boost his production company.