- New station manager named at Lexington's KRVN Updated: Dec-10-13 6:15 am
- Public radio airwaves loses familiar Hamden voice Updated: Dec-08-13 1:04 am
- Group wants to start Somali-American radio station Updated: Dec-02-13 1:42 pm
- How to not miss a second of the Super Bowl Updated: Nov-29-13 11:30 pm
- 50 years after death, C.S. Lewis is as popular as ever Updated: Nov-27-13 2:16 pm
- Mo. curators approve St. Louis Public Radio merger Updated: Nov-22-13 12:29 pm
- Teenager killed in clash with Guinea police Updated: Nov-18-13 9:19 am
LEXINGTON, Nebraska - A longtime radio broadcaster has been named station manager at KRVN in Lexington.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Anybody who has listened to National Public Radio for the past 31 years would immediately recognize that strong, carefully unwavering voice: "Support for NPR comes from Newman's Own Foundation" or "Support for NPR comes from Novo Nordisk..."
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A St. Cloud group wants to start a low-power FM radio station that would broadcast news and music for Somali-Americans.
LOS ANGELES - Whether you're on a beer run, a bathroom break or just can't find a good seat at a packed party, there will be ways to keep tabs on the upcoming Super Bowl.
Even though it has been 50 years since his death, the faithful at Headington Parish Church in Oxford, England, are constantly reminded of the loyal, but rather quiet, parishioner who always occupied the same short pew hidden by a sanctuary pillar.
ST. LOUIS - University of Missouri curators have approved the merger of university-owned St. Louis Public Radio with the online St. Louis Beacon newspaper.
CONAKRY, Guinea - A teenager was killed and five other civilians were injured during clashes with Guinea's police after a pro-opposition journalist claimed he risked being kidnapped by the security forces, a government spokesman said Monday.