- Geisenberger wins season's 3rd World Cup luge race Updated: Dec-01-13 12:24 pm
- Germans win doubles luge, team relay Updated: Nov-24-13 9:36 am
- World Cup Luge Results Updated: Nov-23-13 10:09 am
- Fischnaller wins luge opener in Lillehammer Updated: Nov-17-13 7:47 am
- Germany's Geisenberger wins World Cup opener Updated: Nov-16-13 10:32 am
- US ski jumping sensation still hoping for Sochi Updated: Nov-09-13 12:10 am
- Luge training resumes at Sochi track Updated: Nov-05-13 8:38 pm
WINTERBERG, Germany - World champion Natalie Geisenberger led a German sweep of the top three spots in World Cup luge Sunday, winning for the third time in a perfect start to her season.
IGLS, Austria - Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken edged fellow Germans Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt on Sunday to win a World Cup luge doubles race.
1. Felix Loch, Germany, 1:40.878 (50.495-50.383).
LILLEHAMMER, Norway - Italy's Dominik Fischnaller posted the fastest time in both runs Sunday to win the World Cup luge season-opener, his first victory on the circuit.
LILLEHAMMER, Norway - If anyone is going to beat the German women in a World Cup luge race, two perfect runs are pretty much required.
At just 19, Sarah Hendrickson knows there are plenty of Olympics still in her future.
SOCHI, Russia - International luge athletes resumed training Tuesday at the track built for the Sochi Olympics, one day after a power failure kept many sliders off the ice.