- Man fined for illegally killing golden eagle near Glasgow Updated: May-20-15 5:40 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 60-year-old man who acknowledged killing a golden eagle near Glasgow must pay a $3,000 fine and $3,000 in restitution.
- Authorities seek tips after bald eagle found fatally shot Updated: May-15-15 6:21 am
SALEM TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities are seeking information from the public after a bald eagle was found fatally shot in Washtenaw County.
- Weak eagle rehabilitated at LSU, to be released Friday Updated: May-15-15 4:08 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana State University's wildlife hospital is releasing a juvenile bald eagle brought in by a wildlife agent after Pierre Part residents reported that it seemed to be listless.
- Eagle flies back to Nisqually forest after rescue, recovery Updated: May-13-15 11:17 am
SEATTLE - A juvenile bald eagle is back home in the Nisqually forest about a month after it nearly drowned.
- Indiana bald eagle pair finally hatches eaglets on 4th try Updated: May-11-15 3:55 am
NORTH LIBERTY, Indiana - A pair of bald eagles that endured three failed attempts to reproduce in northern Indiana finally has a nest full of hungry chicks.
- Young bald eagle released back into wild in Arkansas Updated: May-08-15 1:50 pm
MOUNTAIN HOME, Arkansas - A young bald eagle will soar once again following six weeks of recovery at an Arkansas veterinary clinic.
- Pennsylvania man cited in deaths of bald eagle, blue herons Updated: May-07-15 4:47 pm
LEHIGHTON, Pennsylvania - A wildlife officer says a Pennsylvania man fatally shot a bald eagle and five blue herons.
- Eagle on Mississippi Capitol undergoes golden restoration Updated: May-02-15 10:38 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - The eagle atop the Mississippi Capitol has a new golden glow.
- Injured eagle will take to the skies again Updated: May-01-15 9:04 am
WALNUT CREEK, California - A golden eagle will take to the skies again after being rescued by firefighters when she appeared disoriented.
- Reward offered for arrest in shooting of bald eagle Updated: May-01-15 3:05 am
ITHACA, New York - A young bald eagle is recovering after having surgery on its wing, and a $1,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the person who shot it.