- Convicted spy Ronald Pelton freed from federal custody Updated: Nov-24-15 4:43 pm
WASHINGTON - A former National Security Agency employee convicted of selling defense and communication secrets he gained during his career has been released from federal custody 30 years after his arrest.
- Convicted spy Pollard is released after 30 years behind bars Updated: Nov-20-15 4:47 pm
NEW YORK - Jonathan Pollard was released from prison Friday after 30 years behind bars for spying for Israel, and his lawyers immediately went to court to challenge tough parole conditions seemingly designed to ensure he doesn't spill any U.S. military secrets he might have left.
- Officials: IS determined to produce chemical weapons Updated: Nov-19-15 11:54 am
BAGHDAD - The Islamic State group is aggressively pursuing development of chemical weapons, setting up a branch dedicated to research and experiments with the help of scientists from Iraq, Syria and elsewhere in the region, according to Iraqi and U.S. intelligence officials.
- Heads of Poland's intelligence resign following gov't change Updated: Nov-19-15 8:52 am
WARSAW, Poland - The heads of Poland's four civilian and military intelligence agencies have resigned following the change in the country's political leadership.
- JBLM helicopter pilots may soon help fly unmanned drones Updated: Oct-31-15 6:11 am
YAKIMA, Washington - Daniel Fernandez used to have a fast and dangerous mission on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan as an Army scout helicopter pilot.