- Heart condition ends Simpson's career at Purdue Updated: Mar-04-14 9:59 pm
- SD man found dead in lot died of heart condition Updated: Feb-28-14 12:43 pm
- New project to improve heart health in SE Oklahoma Updated: Feb-14-14 3:26 am
- Governor's Mansion shining red for heart health Updated: Feb-11-14 4:10 am
- Men, women often ignore signs of heart disease Updated: Feb-09-14 3:56 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Doctors have told Purdue forward Jay Simpson his career is over because of a heart condition.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Police in southeast South Dakota say the man found dead this week in a parking lot near the Corn Palace died of a heart condition.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A new public-private initiative is working to reduce heart attacks and stroke in a five-county area in southeastern Oklahoma.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Governor's Mansion is illuminated in red light this week to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease in women.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The No. 1 killer of men and women is typically the No. 1 thing they ignore.