- The Nobel Prize ceremonies by the numbers Updated: Dec-10-13 7:02 am
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets Updated: Dec-09-13 8:05 pm
- Growing trend for 2014: Orchid as top color Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 am
- Woman suspected of abandoning newborn Updated: Nov-28-13 2:38 pm
- Sutton Foster to return to Broadway in 'Violet' Updated: Nov-25-13 12:05 am
- After record opium year, Afghans plant new crop Updated: Nov-13-13 12:51 pm
STOCKHOLM - The winners of the Nobel Prizes collect their awards on Tuesday. Here are some of the numbers that tell the story behind the honors and the ceremonies.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina state budget director Art Pope says he's "saddened" and "shocked" the NAACP and allied groups have decided to picket his family's stores over his political positions.
NEW YORK - Orchid is growing on us: A version of the purple hue is Pantone Inc.'s color of the year for 2014.
GALT, California - A 30-year-old woman is in custody on suspicion of attempted murder after police say she abandoned her newborn girl in a flower bed in Sacramento County minutes after giving birth.
NEW YORK - One of Broadway's biggest stars is coming back: Sutton Foster.
CHAM KALAI, Afghanistan - The seeds flew from his hands into the soil. Wrapped in a woolen shawl against the cold, Khan Bacha sowed his fields with the only crop he says brings him enough money to pay his bills and feed his family: Poppies.