- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop Updated: Apr-19-14 4:44 am
- RNC team examines Las Vegas as convention site Updated: Apr-18-14 5:48 pm
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- Republican convention scouts visit Denver Updated: Apr-16-14 8:10 am
- 2 Ohio visits slated as GOP seeks convention site Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 am
- Rubio: Terrorists training in Syria may strike US Updated: Apr-15-14 8:51 pm
- Walker kicks off re-election campaign with rallies Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- Santorum: Security a key issue leading up to 2016 Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 pm
- Experts: Money is hurdle to landing GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- Jindal hires new press secretary Updated: Apr-11-14 4:54 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Jeb Bush Updated: Apr-10-14 6:34 pm
- In Iowa, Huckabee drops few hints about 2016 Updated: Apr-08-14 10:07 pm
- Columbus will seek Democratic convention Updated: Apr-07-14 7:44 am
- GOP convention decision disappoints Brewer Updated: Apr-02-14 3:37 pm
- Kansas City remains in race for GOP convention Updated: Apr-02-14 2:24 pm
- Jindal: GOP needs 'Obamacare' alternative Updated: Apr-02-14 1:54 pm
- He could be a contender: Ted Cruz has book deal Updated: Apr-02-14 1:39 pm
- Santorum in Iowa: GOP still divided after RNC plan Updated: Mar-26-14 4:24 pm
- Walker heads to Vegas with possible 2016 hopefuls Updated: Mar-26-14 3:53 pm
- Jeb Bush wraps up higher education event in Texas Updated: Mar-25-14 6:51 pm
- Common Core spawns widespread political fights Updated: Mar-24-14 2:17 pm
- Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton to discuss education Updated: Mar-24-14 3:19 am
- Ryan's poverty remarks distract from policy push Updated: Mar-22-14 11:08 am
- Philly leaders strategize for 2016 DNC pitch Updated: Mar-21-14 2:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Thousands of pages of documents from President Bill Clinton's White House affirm a longtime adage: The more things change, the more they stay the same.
LAS VEGAS - A Republican National Committee team has paid a visit to Las Vegas to explore the logistics for staging the GOP's 2016 national convention.
WASHINGTON - Chelsea Clinton says she and her husband are expecting their first child later this year.
DENVER - Denver is putting out the welcome mat for a group from the Republican National Committee on the first of six visits to potential hosts for the party's national convention in 2016.
CINCINNATI - The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or members of a selection committee.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio warned Tuesday that terrorists training in ungoverned swaths of Syria could "soon" attack American interests around the world - or even on the nation's home soil.
DANE, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker, touting nearly $2 billion in tax cuts over the past three years and the addition of more than 100,000 jobs, officially launched his re-election campaign Tuesday with a series of rallies across Wisconsin.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum said Monday that foreign affairs, including the situation in the Ukraine, will be a key issue for the nation in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.
CINCINNATI - To hold the Republican National Convention in Cincinnati, supporters must figure out how a host committee can raise the millions in private money that will be needed and also spruce up the downtown arena.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Gov. Bobby Jindal has a new press secretary with experience working on a Republican presidential campaign.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
A look at preparations by former Gov. Jeb Bush, R-Fla., for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
WAUKEE, Iowa - Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee headlined a conservative forum Tuesday in Iowa, but he dropped few clues about whether he was considering a second run for president, despite having won the state's coveted leadoff caucuses six years ago.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Though Columbus was rejected as a site for the 2016 Republican National Convention, area tourism officials say they will now focus on luring the Democrats.
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer says she is disappointed that Phoenix is out of contention to host the next Republican National Convention.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City remains in the running to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
WASHINGTON - Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, on Wednesday offered a Republican alternative to President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, saying states should play a greater role in containing health care costs while giving consumers more flexibility in choosing insurance plans.
NEW YORK - Sen. Ted Cruz, the Texas Republican often mentioned as a possible presidential candidate, is working on a project considered standard for national contenders: a book.
JOHNSTON, Iowa - Elements of the Republican Party remain divided and distrustful of one another despite the yearlong effort by the Republican National Committee to unify competing factions, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said in Iowa Wednesday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.
IRVING, Texas - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush told higher education leaders gathered at a conference Tuesday that globalization presents colleges and universities with both a major challenge and a major opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - More than five years after U.S. governors began a bipartisan effort to set new standards in American schools, the Common Core initiative has morphed into a political tempest fueling division among Republicans.
IRVING, Texas - Their presidential plans may be uncertain but one thing is clear: Jeb Bush and Hillary Rodham Clinton keep bumping into each other.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Paul Ryan is making poverty a signature issue as he tries to broaden his appeal ahead of a possible presidential run in 2016. But in being more vocal about the issue, he's had to defend himself and his message against allegations of racism.
PHILADELPHIA - A group of political, labor, business and community leaders in Philadelphia are putting together their pitch for the city to host the 2016 Democratic National Convention.