- Christie: Early front-runner status 'meaningless' Updated: Dec-02-13 6:25 pm
- Christie lays out objections to tuition bill Updated: Dec-02-13 5:37 pm
- Iowans worry about ethanol's lost political clout Updated: Nov-24-13 12:26 pm
- Rick Santorum steps out in new role as movie mogul Updated: Nov-22-13 3:46 pm
- Clinton says sustainability has to be priority Updated: Nov-22-13 12:16 am
- Walker defends record, touts success at event Updated: Nov-21-13 3:38 pm
- Walker says 'Unintimidated' not a campaign book Updated: Nov-19-13 11:35 am
- Analysis: Mo. Gov. Nixon shifts left politically Updated: Nov-17-13 11:52 am
- Rubio to anti-gay group: Nation's morality at risk Updated: Nov-16-13 10:04 pm
- NJ Christie's political move disappoints mentor Updated: Nov-16-13 11:13 am
- Jindal out of state more than 2 months this year Updated: Nov-09-13 12:09 pm
- Jason Carter to run for Ga. governor Updated: Nov-07-13 6:01 pm
- NH GOP taps Chris Christie aide Updated: Nov-06-13 10:32 am
- Chris Christie re-elected governor of New Jersey Updated: Nov-06-13 3:25 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he doesn't think much about his status as front-runner for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie spelled out his objections to an immigrant tuition bill making its way through the state Legislature for the first time Monday, when he reiterated his refusal to sign the proposal in its current form.
ALTOONA, Iowa - For decades, presidential candidates' chances in Iowa were wounded if not doomed unless they backed federal support for ethanol, a boon to the state's corn-growing economy.
NEW YORK - Rick Santorum was glad-handing a friendly crowd at a cocktail reception the other night, seeking support just as he did for many grueling months on the 2012 campaign trail for the Republican presidential nomination.
PHILADELPHIA - Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a gathering of 10,000 advocates for green construction Thursday that sustainability must be one of the country's top priorities.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker continues to use the release of his book "Unintimidated" to tout the leadership of governors as the future of the Republican Party, talk up his own political victories in Wisconsin and outline a platform for a possible 2016 presidential run.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says his new book out Tuesday is not a campaign book but that he's not ruling out a run for president in 2016 or promising that if re-elected next year he'll serve out his term.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missourians, meet your new governor: Jay Nixon, a Democrat.
ORLANDO, Florida - Sen. Marco Rubio told an anti-gay group Saturday night that moral issues need to be part of government debate and that the United States needs to do more to protect religious freedom abroad.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie seldom makes a political miscalculation, as even his adversaries acknowledged after the incumbent Republican rolled to 60 percent of the vote to win re-election in a heavily Democratic state.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - When Gov. Bobby Jindal was named leader of the Republican Governors Association, he said it wouldn't take his focus away from running his home state. But an Associated Press tally shows that it's definitely taken him away from home.
ATLANTA - Georgia has been a solidly Republican state for much of the past decade and there has been little good news for Democrats until now, with Jason Carter launching a bid for governor and joining Michelle Nunn on the ballot in 2014.
ASBURY PARK, New Jersey - The New Hampshire Republican Party is hiring a new executive director with strong ties to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
ASBURY PARK, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie was re-elected with ease Tuesday, demonstrating the kind of broad, bipartisan appeal that will serve as his opening argument should he seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.