- The Latest: Trump sweeps all of IN's 57 delegates Updated: May-04-16 1:37 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the 2016 presidential campaign (all times EDT):
- Republican race all but decided ahead of Washington primary Updated: May-04-16 1:25 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - With the back-to-back news that Ted Cruz and John Kasich were dropping out of the Republican presidential contest, Washington state's primary later this month packs less of a punch.
- Kasich dropping out, AP sources say; Trump on clear GOP path Updated: May-04-16 1:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - His rivals out of the way, Donald Trump has become the Republican Party's presumptive presidential nominee.
- Hillicans? As Trump wins, Clinton explores how to woo GOPers Updated: May-04-16 1:07 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - With Donald Trump's remaining rivals bowing out of the race, clearing his path to the nomination, Hillary Clinton is looking for ways to woo Republicans turned off by the brash billionaire.
- Wealthy newcomer grabs US House nod; Young wins for Senate Updated: May-04-16 12:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A wealthy political newcomer and a state senator won the Republican primaries for Indiana's two open congressional seats on Tuesday as businessman Donald Trump scored a big victory in the presidential race and Rep. Todd Young captured the GOP's Senate nomination.
- Massachusetts GOP governor says he won't vote for Trump Updated: May-04-16 12:34 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts Republican Gov. Charlie Baker has reiterated that he will not vote for Donald Trump in November.
- Donald Trump to speak at North Dakota oil expo in Bismarck Updated: May-04-16 11:27 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump has been tabbed as the keynote speaker for the Williston Basin Petroleum Conference that will be held later this month in Bismarck, an oil industry group said Wednesday.
- Essentials: New ways to see Philly from up high and down low Updated: May-04-16 9:47 am
PHILADELPHIA - With classic rowhouse architecture, brick sidewalks and narrow streets, some charming neighborhoods in Philadelphia can almost make you forget about cheesesteaks, Rocky and that whole American Revolution thing.
- Exit poll: Indiana GOP voters pick Trump, but party divided Updated: May-04-16 8:06 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump called for GOP unity after his Indiana primary victory Tuesday night, but exit polls suggest he's facing a significant intraparty rift.
- Warren unleashes Twitter storm on Trump Updated: May-04-16 5:55 am
WASHINGTON - Senator Elizabeth Warren has taken to Twitter to attack what she calls presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's "toxic stew of hatred & insecurity."
- Farmington School Board doesn't want to pay for Trump visit Updated: May-04-16 3:29 am
FARMINGTON, New Hampshire - Farmington School Board officials say they shouldn't have to foot the bill for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's visit to the southeastern New Hampshire town.
- Indiana Senate race Young's to lose, but Trump is wild card Updated: May-04-16 2:56 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The race to be Indiana's next U.S. senator would appear to be Rep. Todd Young's to lose after his resounding victory in the Republican primary Tuesday, but the outcome of his faceoff with Democrat Baron Hill in November is no forgone conclusion.
- Trump virtually clinches Republican presidential nomination Updated: May-04-16 1:07 am
INDIANAPOLIS - In a stunning triumph for a political outsider, Donald Trump all but clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday with a resounding victory in Indiana that knocked rival Ted Cruz out of the race and cleared Trump's path to a likely November face-off with Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.
- Mississippi governor supporting Trump for president Updated: May-04-16 12:34 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant says he is supporting Donald Trump for president.
- The Latest: Sanders gets delegate boost; challenge remains Updated: May-03-16 10:47 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on campaign 2016 as voters in Indiana head to the polls for the state primary (all times Eastern):
- Donald Trump to campaign in Charleston on Thursday Updated: May-03-16 10:10 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is appearing at a rally Thursday in Charleston in advance of the state's primary election next Tuesday.
- Trump opens campaign headquarters in New Jersey Updated: May-03-16 10:04 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - At least 100 people waited in misty rain and cool temperatures for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign office opening in New Jersey.
- Ted Cruz had 3 rallies planned in Washington Updated: May-03-16 8:44 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Republican presidential nominee hopeful Ted Cruz had planned to be in Washington state this week but the Texas senator has suspended his campaign.
- Congressman Palazzo endorses Trump for president Updated: May-03-16 8:19 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A Republican Mississippi congressman is endorsing Donald Trump for president.
- DC GOP removes delegate who preferred Clinton to Trump Updated: May-03-16 5:08 pm
McLEAN, Virginia - A Republican convention delegate who said she might prefer Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump has been stripped of her slot, according to party officials who say she lied about her residency.
- Archbishop concerned as primaries head to New Mexico Updated: May-03-16 12:54 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Santa Fe Archbishop John Wester has joined other religious leaders in voicing concerns about the political rhetoric surrounding immigration as the presidential primary campaign heads to New Mexico.
- Viewer's Guide: Cruz, Sanders want campaign boost in Indiana Updated: May-03-16 12:22 pm
WASHINGTON - Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders are all-in for Indiana as they try to stave off the growing aura of inevitability surrounding their opponents. But Donald Trump says his general election race against Hillary Clinton has "sort of already started." Clinton may not say as much, but she largely agrees. On what could be a pivotal night for Cruz, Trump is strongly favored in the state's GOP primary. Sanders and Hillary Clinton are in a tighter race on the Democratic side.
- West Virginia GOP governor hopeful Cole to support Trump Updated: May-03-16 12:12 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Republican candidate for West Virginia governor Bill Cole is supporting Donald Trump for president.
- Trump running mate? Not so fast, says Sen. Susan Collins Updated: May-03-16 9:23 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Sen. Susan Collins said she's amused to find herself thrust into the discussion of potential running mates for Donald Trump.
- Sanders plans 2nd event during visit to Kentucky Updated: May-03-16 5:22 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has added a second stop during his visit to Kentucky in advance of the state's May 17 primary election, with a rally now planned for Lexington on Wednesday.