- Ohio students, teacher charged in bullying case Updated: Mar-10-14 1:16 pm
- Louisiana's annual legislative session begins Updated: Mar-10-14 1:13 pm
- Audit: Missouri housing tax credit inefficient Updated: Mar-10-14 1:11 pm
- Holder: Heroin an urgent 'public health crisis' Updated: Mar-10-14 12:11 pm
- Iowa Gov. Branstad warns about medical marijuana Updated: Mar-10-14 11:53 am
- Pa. jury hears legal charge again in priest case Updated: Mar-10-14 10:41 am
- 4 guards injured during southern Ill. prison fight Updated: Mar-10-14 9:43 am
- Ohio jail idles scanner because of health concern Updated: Mar-10-14 9:43 am
- Japan: Won't change apology on forced prostitution Updated: Mar-10-14 8:47 am
- Parents of Va. inmate who has cancer seek clemency Updated: Mar-10-14 6:38 am
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike Updated: Mar-10-14 3:16 am
- Va. ABC to hold teen leadership conference in July Updated: Mar-10-14 2:08 am
- Topeka family finally makes it home from Ukraine Updated: Mar-09-14 7:19 pm
- St. George plans $240k homeless shelter expansion Updated: Mar-09-14 6:50 pm
- Community pulls together to help new residents Updated: Mar-09-14 3:53 pm
- Ill. medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma Updated: Mar-09-14 1:37 pm
- US Paralympian reunited with Russian birth mother Updated: Mar-09-14 1:32 pm
- School will teach culinary, life skills Updated: Mar-09-14 1:06 pm
- Hastings man helps move out of addiction Updated: Mar-09-14 12:04 pm
- Montgomery County teachers ratify new contract Updated: Mar-09-14 11:49 am
- State oversight may tame California pot shops Updated: Mar-09-14 11:47 am
- Jimmy Carter plans Ohio book-signing event Updated: Mar-09-14 5:02 am
- Critics: Sheriff needs at least $10M more a year Updated: Mar-08-14 8:41 pm
- Program for all churches to avert child sex abuse Updated: Mar-08-14 8:23 pm
- Senate passes bill to regulate medical marijuana Updated: Mar-08-14 5:13 pm
PARMA, Ohio - A substitute teacher and five students at a suburban Cleveland high school face charges after police say a 14-year-old developmentally disabled boy was bullied in gym class.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Louisiana Legislature's regular session has started.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's low-income housing initiative is inefficient and among the costliest in the nation, State Auditor Tom Schweich said Monday while recommending changes to the program.
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday called the increase in heroin-related deaths an "urgent and growing public health crisis" and said first responders should carry with them a drug that can reverse the effects of an overdose.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad says he worries drug abuse would increase if medical marijuana became legal in Iowa.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia jury is reviewing legal instructions on the third day of deliberations in a priest's sexual-assault trial.
PINCKNEYVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois prison is on lockdown after a weekend altercation left four guards with slight injuries.
CINCINNATI - A southwest Ohio jail has halted use of an inmate scanning machine because state health rules don't allow it.
TOKYO - Japan said Monday it is not planning to change its 1993 apology over a system of forced prostitution for its military during World War II, but will continue to re-examine a study on which it was based.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A Richmond-area couple says their imprisoned son has terminal cancer and they want to bring him home.
TACOMA,Wash. - A hunger strike at the Northwest Detention Center entered a third day Sunday as hundreds of detainees protested their treatment and called for an end to deportations.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control will hold a teen leadership conference this summer at Longwood University.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas couple and their four newly adopted children have made it home after a month in Ukraine, where they were stranded amid violence and civil unrest.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - The St. George City Council has agreed to spend $450,000 worth of federal grants to help establish a new homeless shelter and provide other services for low-income residents.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - To say that Michael Curry was stressed is an understatement.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Illinois residents who make use of the state's fledgling medical marijuana law may risk their jobs if their employers opt to maintain or adopt zero-tolerance drug policies.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pushing through pain in her debut at the Winter Paralympics, Tatyana McFadden only had to remember who was watching to draw inspiration on this emotional homecoming.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Some people might question Chris and Sommer Wadsworth's definition of slowing down.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - The light blue emblem is distinct against its black leather surroundings.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Teachers in Montgomery County have ratified a new contract that will provide raises totaling 5.5 percent over three years, but it also requires educators to pay more for health insurance.
SAN FRANCISCO - Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.
NORWOOD, Ohio - Former President Jimmy Carter is scheduled to be in southwest Ohio on April 1 for a book-signing event.
NEW ORLEANS - Orleans Parish Prison is still dangerously understaffed and the sheriff's office needs at least $10 million more to meet requirements of a court settlement, inmates and the U.S. Justice Department say in court papers.
CLINTON, Mississippi - A church where a former music minister admitted sexual abuse will host a program for all denominations to learn how to keep their ministries free of child molestation.
OLYMPIA, Washington - A measure to overhaul the state's medical marijuana system cleared the Senate Saturday as the state moves to merge that largely unregulated market with the still-developing legal recreational market.