- AEA battles tax credits in court, at ballot box Updated: Apr-17-14 6:02 pm
- Gov. Susana Martinez's PAC raises $210K Updated: Apr-16-14 10:11 am
- Union PAC donations, not names, ordered released Updated: Apr-15-14 10:32 pm
- Ellis won't seek re-election after secret video Updated: Apr-11-14 3:19 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- Pro-Clinton super PAC raises almost $6M Updated: Apr-10-14 2:10 pm
- Sasse winning Neb. US Senate fundraising race Updated: Apr-04-14 3:59 pm
- Republicans like campaign money ruling, Dems don't Updated: Apr-03-14 11:38 am
- Big donors may give even more under court's ruling Updated: Apr-02-14 9:14 pm
- Bachmann revives PAC fundraising Updated: Mar-31-14 3:55 pm
- Tea party PAC switches endorsement in Neb. race Updated: Mar-29-14 6:56 pm
- McAuliffe says fundraising letter a mistake Updated: Mar-27-14 4:23 pm
- Conservative group to pay fine in Nevada 2010 case Updated: Mar-26-14 3:44 pm
- Complaint filed against pro-Vitter super PAC Updated: Mar-24-14 2:47 pm
- Outside groups active in Va. Medicaid debate Updated: Mar-22-14 10:47 am
- NEARI throws support to Pell in governor's race Updated: Mar-20-14 5:21 pm
- Sen. Warren raising money for NH Sen. Shaheen Updated: Mar-20-14 12:26 am
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The state teachers' organization is fighting private school tax credits in court and the architect of the tax credits at the ballot box.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Republican Gov. Susana Martinez's political action committee has raised about $210,800 in the past six months.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's open records agency has ruled that the state government must disclose the amounts of donations to political action committees that are taken directly out of public-sector union workers' paychecks, but it does not have to make the donors' names public.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis abruptly announced Friday that he would no longer seek re-election, saying the release of a secret video recording of him discussing an illegal campaign scheme was the "tipping point."
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
WASHINGTON - The super PAC urging Hillary Rodham Clinton to run for president said Thursday that it raised $1.7 million in the first three months of the year, almost all of it from small-dollar donors.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ben Sasse is handily winning the fundraising game in the Republican primary race for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat, but at least one of his opponents insists it will take more than money to win.
WASHINGTON - Republicans call the Supreme Court's latest ruling on campaign donations a victory for free speech. Democrats say it's more like a win for the wealthy.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruling Wednesday erasing a long-standing limit on campaign donations will allow a small number of very wealthy donors to give even more than is currently the case, according to students of the complex campaign finance system, and could strengthen the establishment in both parties.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann is renewing fundraising solicitations, even though she doesn't plan to run for re-election.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A tea party political action committee, FreedomWorks, has rescinded its endorsement of U.S. Senate candidate Shane Osborn and is now endorsing GOP rival Ben Sasse.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Thursday he did not approve a fundraising appeal his newly formed political action committee sent promising big-dollar donors personal access to him and also said he's giving to charity a past contribution that came from a D.C. businessman who recently pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A conservative group that supports Republican candidates has agreed to pay a $40,000 civil penalty and disclose the source of funds used in 2010 ad campaign supporting Brian Sandoval in his inaugural bid for governor.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Two groups that advocate for campaign finance reform are raising questions about the operations of a super PAC formed by backers of Republican U.S. Sen. David Vitter.
RICHMOND, Virginia - In the fight over Medicaid expansion in Virginia - a debate that could lead to a state government shutdown - two of the groups leading public relations efforts on both sides are opaquely funded nonprofits with ties to wealthy out-of-state activists.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A powerful teachers union in Rhode Island has thrown its support behind Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Clay Pell.
BOSTON - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is throwing her fundraising muscle behind fellow Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, who's facing a challenge from former Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown as she seeks a second term in New Hampshire.