- GOP candidates for governor raise more than $760K this year Updated: Oct-01-15 6:54 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and Jonathan Johnson, his 2016 re-election challenger, have raised a combined $760,000 so far this year, according to state campaign finance reports filed Wednesday.
- PACs pump $1.3M so far into Louisiana governor's race TV ads Updated: Oct-01-15 12:09 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Outside political groups have poured $1.3 million into TV advertising for the Louisiana governor's race, meaning the conversation about candidates is being at least partially shaped by a small number of donors with hefty bank accounts.
- Political stakes high for McAuliffe in November elections Updated: Sep-27-15 9:03 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe's name won't be on the ballot in November's legislative elections in his state, but he'll have a lot riding on its outcome.
- Commissioner dismisses complaint against Republican PAC Updated: Sep-23-15 1:03 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana's commissioner of political practices has dismissed a claim that a Republican political action committee illegally coordinated with Attorney General Tim Fox during his 2012 campaign.
- Snyder creates PAC to back 'problem-solving' candidates Updated: Sep-19-15 3:21 pm
MACKINAC ISLAND, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder on Saturday announced the creation of a political action committee to financially support like-minded "problem-solving" candidates, with an initial focus on 2016 races in the Republican-controlled Michigan House.