- Burn to step down as chairman of Pennsylvania Democrats Updated: Jul-21-15 11:26 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's Democratic Party chairman says he's stepping down, a year after a fight with Gov. Tom Wolf over the job.
- 1st District challenger outraises incumbent Huelskamp Updated: Jul-16-15 1:38 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A central Kansas obstetrician trying to unseat U.S. Rep. Tim Huelskamp in Kansas' sprawling 1st District more than doubled the incumbent's fundraising between April and June, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
- Karl Rove writing book about 1896 presidential election Updated: Jul-16-15 12:40 am
NEW YORK - Republican consultant Karl Rove, when not advising the super political action committee he helped found or commenting on politics, has been researching a presidential election that has long fascinated him.
- Lt. gov has raised $340,000-plus for Va. gubernatorial bid Updated: Jul-15-15 7:59 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam said Wednesday that he has raised more than $341,000 for a gubernatorial bid and more than $500,000 to help his fellow Democrats retake the state Senate.
- Lawmakers could lose business group's support for tax votes Updated: Jul-14-15 4:47 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Tax votes that lawmakers took to balance this year's budget may cost them the support of Louisiana's leading business lobbying group in the fall elections.
- Democrats active early in key congressional race Updated: Jun-29-15 6:59 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - With months to go before Nevada's primary election in February, Democrats in one of Nevada's most hotly contested congressional races are already competing for endorsements and campaign cash.