- Democrats active early in key congressional race Updated: Jun-29-15 6:59 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - With months to go before Nevada's primary election in February, Democrats in one of Nevada's most hotly contested congressional races are already competing for endorsements and campaign cash.
- With McAuliffe in office, old friends find new opportunities Updated: Jun-26-15 11:40 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Terry McAuliffe's move from national Democratic political insider to Virginia governor has meant new opportunities for some of his longtime friends.
- Conservative groups attempting to put tax plan on ballot Updated: Jun-23-15 2:27 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A group of conservative Nevada Republicans are trying to place on the 2016 ballot at least part of a $1.4 billion tax package approved and supported by Gov. Brian Sandoval.
- Johnson waiting to respond to Feingold's pledge request Updated: Jun-16-15 5:26 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Ron Johnson says he won't decide whether to take a pledge to keep third-party money out of his U.S. Senate race against Democrat Russ Feingold until more details emerge about Feingold's political action committee.
- Feingold, Republicans spar over spending by PAC Updated: Jun-15-15 12:46 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republicans pounced on reports Monday that the political action committee founded by former Democratic U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold spent only 5 percent of its income on federal candidates and political parties. Feingold, who is running to return to the Senate, defended the group's work and labeled GOP criticism as the first attack of the 2016 race.
- Developers give big money in Miami Beach Commission race Updated: Jun-13-15 12:26 pm
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Developers in Miami Beach are making big contributions to a term-limited city commissioner's new political action committee.