- Senate Republicans change up fundraising effort Updated: Dec-09-13 12:57 pm
- Federal agents search home of former GOP lawmaker Updated: Dec-04-13 4:16 pm
- Liz Cheney super PAC to host dinner with VP Cheney Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 pm
- GMA: Contributions reported in food-label fight Updated: Nov-21-13 6:04 pm
- Former Alabama governor helping GOP legislators Updated: Nov-21-13 2:03 pm
- Palin's PAC asks about Bashir action Updated: Nov-20-13 7:34 pm
- Kansas Democrat gets abortion rights group's nod Updated: Nov-20-13 1:57 pm
- Feingold's group creates PAC for Wis elections Updated: Nov-20-13 10:39 am
- NV judge orders PAC to pay fine, disclose donors Updated: Nov-19-13 5:35 pm
- PAC to pay $30K for campaign finance violations Updated: Nov-13-13 2:48 pm
ATLANTA - The fundraising arm of the Georgia Senate Republican Caucus has not filed a mid-year campaign finance report nor has it submitted its annual registration with the state ethics commission, records show.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Federal agents recently searched the home of former Republican state Sen. Kent Sorenson and seized computers and other materials, his attorney said Wednesday.
CASPER, Wyoming - Former Vice President Dick Cheney will be the special guest at a $10,000-per-couple fundraising dinner for his daughter, Liz Cheney.
OLYMPIA, Washington - An industry group that contributed heavily to defeat a measure that would have required labeling genetically engineered foods says it reported its activity to state watchdogs and hopes to resolve a lawsuit alleging it violated Washington's campaign finance laws.
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Former Gov. Bob Riley will be a major player in the 2014 elections in Alabama even though his name is not on the ballot.
NEW YORK - Sarah Palin on Wednesday cancelled a scheduled interview with NBC's Matt Lauer following MSNBC host Martin Bashir's suggestion that she deserved a graphic punishment for comments made about slavery.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The EMILY's List political action committee has endorsed Democrat Margie Wakefield in race in the 2nd Congressional District of Kansas.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Former Democratic U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold's group Progressives United is starting a political action committee designed to defeat Gov. Scott Walker and other Republicans in Wisconsin.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A Nevada judge has fined a Virginia-based group $110,000 for running ads supporting Brian Sandoval in the 2010 gubernatorial election without registering as a political action committee or filing financial reports.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Democratic advocacy group will pay a $30,000 settlement for violating Vermont's campaign finance laws, Attorney General Bill Sorrell said Wednesday.