- Homicide suspect escapes from tribal jail Updated: Mar-11-14 1:53 pm
- Man who escaped gets more Nebraska prison time Updated: Mar-11-14 12:33 pm
- Troopers search for escaped inmate in western Ky. Updated: Mar-08-14 11:23 am
- Jury recommends inmate who killed FSU student Updated: Mar-08-14 3:05 am
- Michigan: Failure to reset alarms key to escape Updated: Mar-06-14 9:23 pm
- Last of 4 inmates recaptured after Tuesday escape Updated: Mar-06-14 8:55 pm
- 2 Iowa fugitives back in custody, department says Updated: Mar-05-14 10:35 am
- Man who escaped in shackles in Bellevue arrested Updated: Feb-28-14 8:25 pm
- Neb. prisoner's wrongful conviction claim rejected Updated: Feb-28-14 1:55 pm
- Sheridan prison camp escapee caught in Mexico Updated: Feb-28-14 9:40 am
- Inmate escapes western Arkansas jail - again Updated: Feb-25-14 11:31 am
- Top Mexico cartel to keep on despite capo capture Updated: Feb-25-14 1:30 am
- 2 boys who fled inmate fire crew recaptured Updated: Feb-24-14 8:05 pm
- Mexico capo's arrest unlikely to slow top cartel Updated: Feb-24-14 7:16 pm
- What's ahead for drug kingpin Joaquin Guzman? Updated: Feb-24-14 6:14 pm
- Escapee to judge at Chicago sentencing: 'Stick it' Updated: Feb-24-14 5:42 pm
- Search on for 2 escapees from Union Parish Updated: Feb-24-14 8:49 am
- Inmate who escaped from Mich. prison fights return Updated: Feb-21-14 4:43 pm
- Man who escaped from Rugby jail to plead guilty Updated: Feb-21-14 5:35 am
- Mo. prison escapee pleads guilty to crimes in Ohio Updated: Feb-20-14 8:16 am
- Police: Escaped Georgia inmate spotted in Alabama Updated: Feb-19-14 12:39 pm
- North Georgia inmates escape after removing toilet Updated: Feb-19-14 12:23 pm
- 4 juveniles sentenced for escaping ND facility Updated: Feb-19-14 8:41 am
- 2 inmates who escaped captured in New Martinsville Updated: Feb-18-14 11:40 am
- 911 dispatchers honored for aiding carjack victim Updated: Feb-18-14 4:01 am
PARKER, Arizona - Authorities are searching for a homicide suspect who remains at large after escaping from the Colorado River Indian Tribes jail in Parker in western Arizona.
MCCOOK, Nebraska - A Wyoming man who escaped from Nebraska's Work Ethic Camp and remained loose for several weeks has been given more prison time.
PADUCAH, Kentucky - State troopers in western Kentucky are searching for an inmate who escaped from a prison.
ST. AUGUSTINE, Florida - Northeast Florida jurors have recommended death for an escaped Louisiana inmate convicted of killing a Florida State graduate student.
LANSING, Michigan - A convicted quadruple killer escaped from a Michigan prison for 24 hours last month primarily because guards didn't properly operate the motion-detector alarms at a gate the inmate pried open with scissors and a belt buckle, investigators concluded Thursday.
LA JUNTA, Colorado - The last of four inmates who escaped from the Otero County jail was recaptured Thursday in a home in La Junta.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa authorities say two missing inmates are back in custody after being listed as escaped.
BELLEVUE, Washington - A jail inmate in shackles who escaped outside the Bellevue District Court four weeks ago is back in custody.
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday rejected a claim seeking $500,000 from the state by an inmate whose 1985 murder conviction was vacated, but who is still serving a life sentence on other charges.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The U.S. Marshals Service says an escapee from the federal prison camp at Sheridan, Oregon, was arrested Wednesday in Tijuana with the help of Mexican authorities.
PARIS, Arkansas - Authorities say an inmate at the Logan County jail has escaped the facility for the second time in less than four months.
MEXICO CITY - The powerful Sinaloa cartel is expected to go right on selling billions of dollars of illegal drugs despite the takedown of its legendary leader, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, who leaves in place a sophisticated distribution network and business plan.
SAN DIMAS, California - Two boys on probation have been recaptured after they ran away from a fire crew at a Southern California park.
MEXICO CITY - Like a Fortune 500 company losing its chief executive, the powerful Sinaloa cartel is likely to stay in business at least in the short term, selling billions of dollars of illegal drugs despite the arrest of its legendary leader, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.
SAN DIEGO - The Mexican government has extradited suspected drug kingpins to the U.S. in the past, but none with a higher profile than Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, who was arrested Saturday in the Mexican port city of Mazatlan. The Sinaloa cartel leader faces charges in at least seven U.S. federal judicial districts - Brooklyn, New York; Concord, New Hampshire; Chicago; Del Rio, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Miami; and San Diego.
CHICAGO - A bank robber's escape with a cellmate from a high-rise Chicago lockup got him an additional three and a half years in federal prison, but not without speaking his mind to the judge.
FARMERVILLE, Louisiana - Two state Department of Corrections prisoners escaped from the Union Parish Detention Center over the weekend.
LAPORTE, Indiana - A convicted killer who was captured in Indiana after escaping from a Michigan prison is continuing to fight efforts to return him to Michigan.
MINOT, North Dakota - A man who scaled a fence to briefly escape from a Rugby jail last summer says he will plead guilty to federal charges.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia man pleaded guilty to crimes he committed in Ohio after he escaped from a northwest Missouri jail.
REIDSVILLE, Georgia - Police say an inmate accused of escaping from a south Georgia jail has been spotted in the northern Alabama town of New Hope.
DAHLONEGA, Georgia - Authorities are looking for a north Georgia jail inmate who they say escaped by removing a toilet from a cell wall.
MANDAN, North Dakota - Four teenagers accused of attacking a guard and escaping from the Youth Correctional Center near Mandan about a year ago have pleaded guilty to several felony charges and sentenced to prison time.
NEW MARTINSVILLE, West Virginia - Two inmates who escaped from the Charleston Work Release Center are back in custody.
LAGRANGE, Indiana - The LaGrange County Sheriff's Department has honored two 911 dispatchers for their quick thinking in helping a woman who authorities say was abducted by man after he escaped from a Michigan prison.