- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door Updated: Mar-09-14 6:38 pm
- 10-year Michigan gravel mining battle continues Updated: Mar-09-14 6:21 pm
- Lack of passport checks expose air security flaw Updated: Mar-09-14 6:18 pm
- Cops uncover marijuana-growing operation at home Updated: Mar-09-14 5:10 pm
- Ohio woman killed after train hits car Updated: Mar-09-14 5:01 pm
- Water main breaks take toll on repair crews Updated: Mar-09-14 3:45 pm
- US-based firm's workers on plane headed to meeting Updated: Mar-09-14 3:41 pm
- US commerce secretary in Gulf ahead of Obama visit Updated: Mar-09-14 3:01 pm
- Plans moving forward for new Detroit-Canada bridge Updated: Mar-09-14 12:16 pm
- Twin Tunnels expansion project continues Monday Updated: Mar-09-14 12:05 pm
- BWI is experiencing a boom in international travel Updated: Mar-09-14 11:40 am
- Appleton cops inspect bar plumbing in murder case Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 am
- EXCHANGE: Winter has meant injured mail carriers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:16 am
- Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry Updated: Mar-09-14 9:47 am
- Birds drawn to frozen lake's Vt.-NY ferry channels Updated: Mar-09-14 8:44 am
- Surrey water system getting $3.2 million upgrade Updated: Mar-09-14 8:04 am
- Austin tech firm had 20 employees on missing plane Updated: Mar-08-14 10:52 pm
- Lincoln, Lebanon, NH get $8M to fix storm damage Updated: Mar-08-14 3:07 pm
- 2 on missing Malaysia jet used stolen EU passports Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study Updated: Mar-08-14 1:55 pm
- Chimney Rock Park reopens in NC mountains Updated: Mar-08-14 12:07 pm
- Patrick to celebrate Boston-Dubai nonstop service Updated: Mar-08-14 12:01 pm
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard meant $414M in payroll Updated: Mar-08-14 11:31 am
- Stern Israeli airport security measures questioned Updated: Mar-08-14 10:59 am
- Crews continue work to save Vermont covered bridge Updated: Mar-08-14 10:53 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Vietnamese aircraft spotted what they suspected was one of the doors of a missing Boeing 777 on Sunday, while troubling questions emerged about how two passengers managed to board the ill-fated aircraft using stolen passports.
KASSON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A decade-long legal fight that has eaten up hundreds of thousands of tax dollars has continued with a judge denying a northern Michigan woman's request to mine gravel on her property.
PARIS - When you travel, airport security agents may pat you down, inspect your deodorant and scan your body from head to toe. But there's a good chance that no one's checking whether you're using someone's lost or stolen passport.
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities allegedly found an "elaborate" marijuana-growing operation at a southern New Jersey home after they went there as part of a credit-card fraud investigation.
CANTON, Ohio - An Ohio woman who was a passenger in a car when a train hit it on Sunday has been killed, and the driver was seriously injured.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - The winter season has been rough on Evansville and other cities with antiquated water infrastructure, and for those whose job it is to keep clean water flowing to local homes and businesses, it has taken a physical and mental toll.
AUSTIN, Texas - Twenty employees of an Austin-based technology company on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a business meeting in China, a spokeswoman for the tech firm said Sunday.
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - The U.S. Secretary of Commerce is in the Middle East where she said Sunday she will tell officials from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar that closer economic cooperation with Washington is a way to build deeper security ties with the United States.
DETROIT - The omission in the federal budget for funding specifically for a border inspection plaza in Michigan is not expected to delay efforts to build a commuter bridge connecting Detroit with Canada, state officials say.
DENVER - Transportation officials will begin rerouting traffic on Interstate 70 on Monday to allow crews to widen the westbound bore of the Twin Tunnels in Idaho Springs.
LINTHICUM, Maryland - Although most of the international air travel in the Washington region flows through Washington Dulles International Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is gaining in the market.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Law enforcement officials say they have exhausted all efforts to recover a handgun thought to be used in the shooting of a 25-year-old man in an Appleton nightclub, including taking apart some of the club's plumbing system.
NORMAL, Illinois - Walking briskly, Gary Keist stepped through mounds of snow, over melting ice and into mud.
BANGKOK - Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
CHARLOTTE, Vermont - Thousands of water birds that normally spread out across Lake Champlain are seeking refuge in the channels left by two ferry routes that carry passengers between Vermont and New York during this bitterly cold winter.
SURREY, North Dakota - The water system in the north central North Dakota city of Surrey is getting a $3.2 million upgrade.
AUSTIN, Texas - An Austin, Texas, technology company says 20 of its employees were aboard the Malaysia Airlines plane that went missing over the South China Sea.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Federal Emergency Management Agency has awarded two New Hampshire communities $8 million toward road and bridge repair following storm damage.
MILAN - Foreign ministry officials in Rome and Vienna confirmed Saturday that names of two nationals listed on the manifest of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight match passports reported stolen in Thailand.
PHOENIX - Astronaut Mark Kelly and his twin brother will help NASA study the effects of spaceflight on the human body.
CHIMNEY ROCK, North Carolina - Chimney Rock Park is reopening after two months of repairs on the road leading to the mountain park in Rutherford County.
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick is preparing to join operators of Boston's Logan International Airport when the Middle East's biggest airline launches nonstop service to its home airport in the desert city of Dubai.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The latest statistics show the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard contributed more than $400 million in civilian payroll during 2013.
JERUSALEM - Jack Angelides was about to board a flight out of Israel's international airport when he was given a curious choice that baffles him to this day. Traveling with a laptop and a stack of printed reading material, he was told to part with one or the other, due to unspecified security concerns.
LYNDONVILLE, Vermont - Efforts to prevent the privately owned Sanborn covered bridge from falling into the Passumpic River are continuing through the winter and people working on the project say it could take five years to raise enough money to restore the bridge.