- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store Updated: Apr-26-16 4:11 pm
App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 24, 2016:
- 3-D printers design engine of replica plane at Topeka museum Updated: Apr-25-16 4:27 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A University of Kansas professor has used 3-D printers to design an engine for a Topeka museum's replica of a World War I fighter plane.
- iPad vs. paper: Teachers report big difference Updated: Apr-14-16 10:02 am
BEND, Oregon - Bringing iPads into second-grade math class made little difference for students but a big difference for teachers, according to research at a Bend elementary school.
- Facebook programs computers to describe photos for the blind Updated: Apr-05-16 1:15 pm
MENLO PARK, California - Facebook is training its computers to become seeing-eye guides for blind and visually impaired people as they scroll through the pictures posted on the world's largest online social network.
- Correction: Apple At 40 Years story Updated: Apr-04-16 2:11 pm
CUPERTINO, California - In a story April 1 about Apple's anniversary, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Steve Jobs left Apple in the 1990s. He left in 1985.
- Apple donates iPads for students in southwest Idaho schools Updated: Mar-31-16 3:35 pm
WILDER, Idaho - Students and educators in Wilder will now be working with iPads because Apple donated the machines to schools in the city.