- Review: Apple's iWork brings simplicity to docs Updated: Mar-05-14 2:25 pm
- Thieves break into Alabama school, steal iPads Updated: Feb-27-14 8:16 am
- TiVo founders try to reprogram Internet video Updated: Feb-25-14 2:58 pm
- Woman uses iPhone app to track stolen items Updated: Feb-21-14 6:11 am
- iPads replace laptops in sheriff's patrol cars Updated: Feb-10-14 10:43 am
- Apple takes $14B bite of its stock via buyback Updated: Feb-07-14 5:42 pm
- Iredell County schools buying laptops for students Updated: Feb-06-14 7:58 am
- Kansas teen uses 3-D printer to make hand for boy Updated: Feb-05-14 9:09 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Microsoft's Office is the go-to software package for creating and sharing documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Google's Docs has emerged as a good, free alternative for lightweight tasks. But what's often overlooked is Apple's iWork.
SELMA, Alabama - Law officers in Dallas County are searching for suspects after thousands of dollars worth of iPads were damaged or stolen from a school.
SAN FRANCISCO - The founders of DVR pioneer TiVo are shifting their focus from broadcast TV to broadband Internet as they introduce a new device designed to make it easier for people to find and manage video.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A woman helped police track down items stolen out of her car by using an app on her iPhone to track her stolen iPad.
HOUMA, Louisiana - Expensive and outdated computer equipment in the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Office's patrol cars has been replaced with cheaper, more modern technology.
NEW YORK - Apple has repurchased $14 billion of its stock in the two weeks after its first-quarter financial results and second-quarter revenue outlook disappointed investors.
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - County commissioners have agreed to buy MacBook Air laptop computers for all students in grades 6 through 12 in the Iredell-Statesville Schools.
LOUISBURG, Kansas - Mason Wilde has always had a passion for figuring out how things work.