- Apple updates MacBook Pro, cuts price on high-end iMac Updated: May-19-15 10:26 am
NEW YORK - Apple is introducing an updated MacBook Pro and iMac and lowering the price for its top-end iMac.
- Central Indiana district to equip 800 students with laptops Updated: May-15-15 8:05 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A school district in central Indiana is equipping 800 middle school students with laptops as part of a pilot program.
- Court: Border search of businessman's laptop 'unreasonable' Updated: May-08-15 5:47 pm
WASHINGTON - A federal court has ruled that the government's search of a traveling businessman's laptop at the California border was unreasonable and violated his privacy.
- Googling on mobile devices surpasses PCs in US for 1st time Updated: May-05-15 1:13 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Google's influential search engine has hit a tipping point in technology's shift to smartphones. More search requests are now being made on mobile devices than on personal computers in the U.S. and many other parts of the world.
- State of the news media in 2015: Facebook and mobile rule Updated: Apr-29-15 12:38 am
NEW YORK - A new report on the state of the media has some simple terms for how we learn about the world: mobile and social media.
- Apple's Mac is selling strong, iPad not so much Updated: Apr-28-15 12:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple's iPhone was again the company's star in the first three months of the year. The tech giant sold 61 million iPhones, or 40 percent more than in the same period a year ago. That represented about two-thirds of its $58 billion in revenue.