- Review: Forward to the past with Windows update Updated: Apr-16-14 1:15 pm
- Court reverses conviction of man in iPad data case Updated: Apr-11-14 4:49 pm
- Sony warns of battery issue in some Vaio laptops Updated: Apr-11-14 10:10 am
- DA: Child pornography found on laptop left for repair Updated: Apr-10-14 7:50 am
- Scientists try 3-D printer to build human heart Updated: Apr-09-14 10:13 pm
- End of Windows XP support spells trouble for some Updated: Apr-07-14 5:49 pm
- Microsoft reveals Siri-like Windows Phone feature Updated: Apr-02-14 5:57 pm
- Windows 8 updates expected at Microsoft conference Updated: Apr-01-14 11:05 am
- Green Bay district spends $2.5M on 5K new laptops Updated: Mar-29-14 6:28 pm
- Review: Office for iPad is pretty and functional Updated: Mar-28-14 4:09 pm
- Microsoft's Office apps for iPad ushers in new era Updated: Mar-27-14 5:51 pm
- UK man wins 16-year legal battle over laptop Updated: Mar-26-14 12:17 pm
- UNI official doubts laptop was source of ID theft Updated: Mar-20-14 2:31 pm
NEW YORK - Even as Microsoft prepares for a future dominated by touch-screen devices, it is steering its Windows system to embrace more of the past.
PHILADELPHIA - A federal appeals court reversed the conviction of man imprisoned for illegally gaining access to AT&T's servers and stealing the email addresses of more than 100,000 of iPad users, ruling Friday that prosecutors tried him in the wrong state.
NEW YORK - Sony is advising consumers to quit using some of its VAIO laptop computers and unplug them, saying that it's possible that its non-removable battery pack could overheat.
NEW YORK - A New York City man is under arrest after prosecutors say child pornography images were found on the laptop computer he had dropped off for repair.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - It may sound far-fetched, but scientists are attempting to build a human heart with a 3-D printer.
NEW YORK - Microsoft will end support for the persistently popular Windows XP on Tuesday, and the move could put everything from the operations of heavy industry to the identities of everyday people in danger.
NEW YORK - Microsoft unveiled a new virtual assistant for Windows Phone devices Wednesday as it seeks to gain traction in a highly competitive and lucrative market for smartphones.
NEW YORK - Microsoft is following through on a promise to update its Windows 8 operating system on a regular basis to respond to consumers' complaints and other feedback.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay School District plans to spend $2.5 million to buy 5,000 laptops for students in four grade levels.
NEW YORK - Microsoft Office fans who've spent the last nine months using the software's suite of apps on their tiny smartphone screens are probably thrilled that they can finally create and update documents on the iPad's significantly bigger display surface.
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft has released an iPad version of its popular Office software suite, a breakthrough heralding a new era under a CEO who promises to focus more on the devices that people are using instead of trying to protect the company's lucrative Windows franchise.
LONDON - It started with an unwanted laptop, and it ended in Britain's Supreme Court.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A state audit shows the University of Northern Iowa has unencrypted laptops and portable devices that could pose a risk for identity theft, but school officials say they doubt it was the source of a recent such incident at the university.